Register

Thread: RHG characters

Korea, a wonderful place full of smog, exhaust, and, annoyingly skinny people...

Default RHG characters

So basically if you have an RHG character, then post it here (his info i mean)

Name: Riku

Abilities: Has the ability to connect to the hammer world (basically a world full of weapons) through the use of keys.
    Also has a key that is directly connected to hammer world that transforms into a weapon.

His choice weapon (made from the key) is a sword with multiple blades in one. Ten total blades extend of each other when he swings it. Through his mysterious skills, hes able to control how many come out.

oh and, watch out for his key ring, The ring itself is sharper and harder than his sword, but not much range.

Favorite Skill: The Titan Lazer. He throws up a special key and a giant hole to the hammer world opens. And through it a giant lazer comes smashing down.

Weaknesses: He can only open a hole for a moment (with the exception of the titan lazer, which lasts long enough for the lazer to charge and fire), thus making it so that he cannot pass through it.

Because of the blade being 10 blades, they are easily breacable by heavy odjects, or attacks with a lot of force. thus he will dodge most of the time.

He cannot pick what weapon comes through the hole, for he must reach in and pick up a random weapon before the hole closes.

opening a hole in the first place requires some stamina.

About: Riku was originally a dark (black) entity born of the hammer world. So when ever he gets near a hole he turns pitch black and for a second his other self comes out. This "other self" can also stay out if Riku opens holes too many times. he is careful not to let this other self out even or a few minutes, or else carnage and destruction will wreck the entire RHG world.

Demo: coming soon.

Availability: not yet (need a bit more practice).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Home of The Redhand (Stick Kombat) and Asylum Series. Check us out

To be honest, i think each RHG deserves their own thread...imo
    [SIGPIC]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/zA3-_/Sigs%20and%20avas/DQsig.png[/SIGPIC]

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p.../SigForums.png

Korea, a wonderful place full of smog, exhaust, and, annoyingly skinny people...

i was thinking of that, but wouldnt that sorta trash that forum area with threads? unless theres only a few of these characters here

edit: yeah actually i think im just gonna post this in showoof area. or maybe the RPG area?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whats RHG
    Dude, I like Orange Juice

No they don't deserve their own thread. I wouldn't want it to clog up a forum where it has no meaning for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aval View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to make Madder praise the Beatles? I have been trying for three consecutive years to do that without success, but you managed it through the power of your wrongness. I'm kind of proud in a sick twisted way.

n00b!

Post Replying your question

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Whats RHG
    What's RHG??? Okay, RHG means Rock Hard Galiator. RHG character means the character that have super power. I HAD an RHG character (after join the website that I forgot) and then that admin delete my RHG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Whats RHG
    RHG stands for Rock Hard Gladiator. Its hosted on FA (fluidanims.com). you make your own character with abilities or powers and you battle it out with other animators. By battle i mean you make an animation of you fighting him.

and then that admin delete my RHG.
    Thats probably because you didnt follow the instructions for making his page

btw Zackie, do you have an RHG?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Image:

Abilities: Demon Sword, Red balls of energy, Summon Monster (He can summon if the fight gets really hard)

Name: Demok

Demo: (not finished yet)

About: Demok was kicked off of his hellish planet for disobeying the Demon King. And now he must prove himself and battle so that he may go back to his planet.

Weaknesses: Cute things/Electricity/Water(if he gets hit by water he starts to sizzle)
    Last edited by kingmiami; August 20th, 2009 at 04:22 PM.

http://soundcloud.com/mr-kdn
    "Cause our presence is a present, just to kick it is a blessing"

Image:
    Name: Avian
    Abilities:
    Dagger Stab: Avian will run very quickly (able to counter or dodge the attack) and stab the character in the stomach painfully. He will then uppercut the dagger, pulling it out. Sometimes, he will do a psychotic laugh during this ability.

Quick Counter: Avian will attempt to speed away from the attack, forcing the attack to miss and not hit Avian. In this ability, he will also painfully punch the character after dashing.

Belson's Crush: Avian will jump into the air very high, possibly dodging the attack and flip, pulling out 2 daggers and cutting the character INSANELY PAINFULLY. This will possibly cut off the characters arms.

There will be other abilities if in battle, but that might take a very long time. I possibly won't become an at least decent stick animator with Flash CC in time. (I only have the free trial.)

Favorite Skill: Avishillia. Avian will quickly grab the character, forcing blades to come out of his hands and digging them into the character. He will throw the character into the air, jump, and do the "million slice" move. The last slice will 56% cut off the characters head.

About: Avian was a prisoner in an abandoned prison called "Murkinsoff Prison". He was held slavery day after day, and less of the time thrown in a cell. He would drink water mostly, but the water had terrible particles in it. (ik, this sounds like this is some stupid story an 8 year old made but ya) Day after day he would just feel...a terrible feeling inside him. Like he had spikes coming up into his hands. One day, a year and 3 months after he had the feelzies, he noticed small, dagger spikes were coming out of his hands. They came out fully, then he held his stomach 3 seconds after, yelling in pain and agony as he was feeling very painful, painful power going inside him. 17 days after, he knew what he had to do. He used his power, very power to break apart the cell bars and ran. Security people were shooting, but at the time it had no effect. He would cut and rip open the guards just to break out of the prison, and succeeded. He is now said to be a "mankilling machine".

Demo: probably coming in 3746236742673 years.

Availability: possibly never? almost everyone will just make their characters win and go "boom its done i made an animation for the first time in my life".

NON-NEGOTIABLE ENJOYMENT! Wadling's Avatar

But Bin... this thread's been dead for five years!!!