Register

Default Your views on DQ itself

Born in 2004, i think.

Died in ????

I guess no one knows DQ better than Oscar and Net but i must say. Things have been going through drastic changes. Back this, well...situations were much peaceful during those time due to little but active members who contribute their part in keeping the site alive. Now, the site may be very much alive but i can't say it's peaceful now. Like all the popular flash animations sites like ShiftLimits and Fluidanims, the forum, i feel, have been swarming with seemingly 9 year-old noobs ( My assumption ).

In the past, almost everyone animate, even Polo, he used to make awesome anims. Now, only 10% animates and 35% just post for the fun of it, the remaining percent goes to artists and writers. Users from 2006 would agree with me, DQ had changed a lot when they first arrived.
    [SIGPIC]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/zA3-_/Sigs%20and%20avas/DQsig.png[/SIGPIC]

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p.../SigForums.png

DQ 1337 Member ...I'm not telling you!'s Avatar

DQ's alright. I generally preffer the people who, as you called them '9 year old noobs'. They're a little more welcoming and less formidable. Then again I guess you all are in away...the only prson i do have a problem with is Victory for his cynical atitude he can some times use. But he balances it out with his humour. Which, let's face it can be hirarious.
    I admit, some of the animations aren't good. I've only seen two awesome animations since i joined: Repercussions C and the 20 second clip form Jaded. Anyway, my view on DQ. I do like it here a lot, mostly because i like the majority of you guys.
    Last edited by ...I'm not telling you!; August 1st, 2009 at 04:47 PM.

Uuuuuughhh...

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    In the past, almost everyone animate, even Polo
    I still do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aval View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to make Madder praise the Beatles? I have been trying for three consecutive years to do that without success, but you managed it through the power of your wrongness. I'm kind of proud in a sick twisted way.

NON-NEGOTIABLE ENJOYMENT! Wadling's Avatar

I love this site, and I love you guys. But do we really need another thread where people can say the same stuff they've been saying in the other threads like this?

DQ 1337 Member ...I'm not telling you!'s Avatar

WAIT a minute---
    http://forums.deletionquality.net/showthread.php?t=8134
    Urgh...Oh De Ja Vu >.<

God Damn it Zackie...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aval View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to make Madder praise the Beatles? I have been trying for three consecutive years to do that without success, but you managed it through the power of your wrongness. I'm kind of proud in a sick twisted way.