Register
Page 1 of 106 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default General Castle Theories

This was a thread on the old boards, which I thought I'd revive.

In this thread feel free to discuss general theories about Castle III, Repercussions, or any of the upcoming Castle storylines. If you think you have discovered something new and important, and have additional things liek pictures to add, feel free to start your own thread.

Here are some theories which have been banded about for a while now.

- Etrius is a descendant of the Wise One.
    - Boomer is going to die on the way out.
    - The General is being used by his superiors.
    - Lloyd is still alive and will appear in Repercussions.
    - Etrius has been posessed by the Wise One, or by his powers.

And some things which have been confirmed.

- Etrius is not the Wise One. The WO is long dead as stated in the prologue.
    - The General believes Boomer and his men to be dead, he likely believes the same for Lloyd.
    - The General, Beecher and Romanov will not be making offical appearances in Repercussions. (Based on the quote that it will follow perspectives of those left behind. Considering those three escaped, it is safe to make that assumption)

Mine are very basic and from memory. You guys are much better theorists. Now get to it!

Delivering the Hurt Killervirus's Avatar

Default RE: General Castle Theories

I think it's likely most of them will not escape, even if they pass the hordes of evils,demons and traps and fix the crashed copter, the General will probably have closed the portal.

Yet, we must not forget the Ancients were able to open a portal to another dimension, and The Wise One is the strongest, and the Wise One's spirit is in Etrius, meaning Etrius will probably open a portal to Earth, where the evils will rush through.

Who cares if they closed the portal, i'd rather be at a base than in that vile place.

Etrius still has his own mind and thinking, i doubt he will all of a sudden wish to ahnillate earth riight?

well it depends if he is dead or alive

and i also what to be in the base then that deadly place too
    In daytime im you're friend,but in night time i'm your worse nightmare

If he's dead...oh dear, if hes alive, yay.
    It all works out eventually doesnt it?

well....etrius can't just die like that...he is the main character after all...

Risen from the shadows Fullmetalshadow's Avatar

Etrius is dead, he got shot through the head with a freaking .44 caliber magnum!

And, with a shot through the brain (thus destroying it) zombyism is at 0%

Didn't you notice in Castle 3, when he was shot, you could see and hear the General talking as if Etrius was still alive? Sure, he was shot in the head, but he survived, probably with the WO's powers he had just gotten.

In real life you can actually survive getting shot in the head, if it's a small caliber that is. Also depending on where in the head, and we don't see where he's actually shot, so it's possible he's alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetalshadow
    Etrius is dead, he got shot through the head with a freaking .44 caliber magnum!
    He is not dead. I know it once you put the puzzle pieces together.

i am 12 and wat is this? Diplomacy Domination Victory Aval's Avatar

Contrary to popular belief Getting a bullet through the head (the bullet went in one end and out the other. I can't be bothered finding the screenshot to prove it at the moment.) isn't an instant kill. the brain can stay alive for up to seven minuets, depending on circumstances. How much of this time is spent conscious or not is also dependent on several variables (see TV show Ashes to Ashes). It is, however not survivable, for normal humans at least.

Here's my version of Repercussion's end. I do not expect all of this to happen. I just think it might be a good twist.

At the end Lloyd and Ray are the only people left alive(other than Etrius). They fight against the zombies in a VERY intense battle in which Lloyd is left extremely injured. Then Etrius comes(Posessed by the wise one or something of the sort) and tells Ray that Lloyd should be left behind or else the timer to the last door(Ray found out that after the evils have been released, a countdown will start for all the doors and in this case only one is left open) will surely run out before they get there. Ray refuses and despite Lloyd's protests drags him to the door with "Etrius" following.

They then reach the door which is closing fast. Ray says the only way to make it is to slide. Etrius says that by carrying Lloyd the weight will be far too great and that they'll never make it in time and both Ray and Lloyd will die. Lloyd(Nearly dead already) notices this and begs Ray to leave him and leave himself but Ray stubbornly refuses and slides towards the door. The friction of the sliding proves too much for Lloyd's already injured body and he limps to a side causing the sliding to be thrown off balance resulting in the closing door crushing Ray's foot. Lloyd then looks weakly at Ray and says sorry before dying.

Etrius then comes and reveals that he is actually the wise one using Etrius's body. He tells Ray that he was testing him. Seeing if he had what it took to survive. But Ray had thrown away his own survival for an impossible hope that he falsely believed existed. He explains that the wise one himself had also done what was neccesary for survival. He put all his power into that orb and let himself be killed. Had he used his power to merely prevent the pain and stall for time he would have been erased from this world completely with no hope of returning. But as of today he made the right choice and was still in this world. But Ray has failed thus he does not deserve to leave the Castle alive.

Ray cracks upon hearing this and tries to kill Etrius with his gun but Etrius just crushes it with his powers(In other words, "shut it up"). After that a bunch of evils come toward Ray. Etrius takes no notice and blows a hole in the wall and just before leaving he says quietly to Ray that he just made another mistake(Refering to trying to use his gun on Etrius instead of fighting off the evils). Etrius then walks off into the horizon with Ray's screams in the backround.

After credits: Etrius continues to walk across the wasteland and says, "It's time to get something of mine back...while also settling a score with an old friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Aval
    Contrary to popular belief Getting a bullet through the head (the bullet went in one end and out the other. I can't be bothered finding the screenshot to prove it at the moment.) isn't an instant kill. the brain can stay alive for up to seven minuets, depending on circumstances. How much of this time is spent conscious or not is also dependent on several variables (see TV show Ashes to Ashes). It is, however not survivable, for normal humans at least.
    the bullet did not go through his haed i am looking at it now.
    you see blood coming out the front of his head but nothing in the back not even a fast moving black dot.

so if you can get a screen shot of the bullet exiting his head or some thing that i miss then your right but as i believe i am right. i do not think you can do this.

cant wait! :lsd:
    and i think the main charactar will make it out of the castle, but get attacked, than rescued on a heli, he is laying on a bed in the heli wit a heart pulse thing reads no pulse, but he comes back to life with the shockey things..... THAN the heli is attacked and it start going crashing down. it zooms in and shows the general pullin out his pistol with dramatic opera music in the backround, and than a to be continued
    and on a seconed note, i think Etrius is alive, barely, and i think he wont get killed off in this episod, but a following episode
    2C=16 find C
    16=2D find D

That is the lamest idea i've seen yet. Besides, the General clearly made it back to the base. Also, there is noone injured in the helecopters, except for the soldier that got hit by the clear creature thing. But even then, he didn't sustain any injuries.
    DQ's medical advisor.
    "What is food to one is to others bitter poison" - Titus Lucretius Carus

what do you mean he didnt sustain any injuries hes probably dead

Dude, he was hit by the thing into the courtyard with all the helicopters, and then he got up and went in one. He might have been injured, but not that seriously, if at all.

Back on topic. Does anyone have any other ideas not mentioned yet?
    DQ's medical advisor.
    "What is food to one is to others bitter poison" - Titus Lucretius Carus

why is Etrius is a descendant of the Wise One and why is boomer going to die on the way out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sorry to say this but etrius wasnt shot at the head instead, i know you guys are not going to believe me but its true, he was shot at the neck. knocking him out cold. oh and the general said "What just happened etrius?" right after he was shot.

im sorry to say this but etrius wasnt shot at the head instead, i know you guys are not going to believe me but its true, he was shot at the neck. knocking him out cold. oh and the general said "What just happened etrius?" right after he was shot.
    Last edited by Victory; April 12th, 2008 at 01:43 PM.

does Dr.Romanov have a section get to Dr.R but he might have died (as seen in the explosion in part d)

is it possible to burn the castle series into a dvd rom.

Quote Originally Posted by Castlefanaged13 View Post
    is it possible to burn the castle series into a dvd rom.
    No it isn't and this isn't even the right thread to ask so... WARNED!

Quote Originally Posted by DataaX View Post
    does Dr.Romanov have a section get to Dr.R but he might have died (as seen in the explosion in part d)
    I dont think that chopper is the same.

i think that general was used by evils so they could get that power when it came out of the castle the curse may not work anymore ... just a theory
    Last edited by ide; April 8th, 2008 at 06:46 PM.

this is very cool movie!!!