Register
Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 2628

Quote Originally Posted by BanHammor View Post
    I think that this plotline will be the main one for Castle 4. After all, they are all flying to the base, incuding dragons and that badass creature. Chances are that Etrius is with them.
    Wait...the dragons aren´t flying back to the base with them

DQ Member

I wonder if Castle 4 will ever me started or finished. I mean Oscar's got a life and all that. I hope it does get finished but I mean no pressure on Oscar at all.
    Old Soldiers don't die... They just vanish

I'm a level 22 Buttbuttin Killing_Time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by woo1693 View Post
    I wonder if Castle 4 will ever me started or finished. I mean Oscar's got a life and all that. I hope it does get finished but I mean no pressure on Oscar at all.
    Don't worry, he'll get around to it. Currently he is focusing on redesigning DQ so we can have a great looking site! I'm sure if you check back once the new site is up and everything has settled to it, he's gonna announce what he'll do next. : )

Well, since I heard story is already written, I'm absolutely positive he will make it. Castle is a big part of his life, so I doubt it he would simply throw it away and forget about it.
    Don't loose hope.
    Knowledge is power - and power is hilarious

DQ Member

I think that Oscar should have a year or two break from animation - he could animate one day in a week (to make a good thing it takes years)

He already had two years break from Castle Rep, so HE SHOULD START NOW OR ELSE...
    Knowledge is power - and power is hilarious

DQ Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shinoi_Ookami View Post
    He already had two years break from Castle Rep, so HE SHOULD START NOW OR ELSE...
    Wow, I was inactive for nearly two years XD

Quote Originally Posted by Zola View Post
    Wow, I was inactive for nearly two years XD
    Same here. I missed so muc- actually nothing. Nothing at all.
    "His parents gotta be decent people if they named their son Gaylord Focker." - Meet the Parents

Working on that darn sig

DQ wannabe Member i like boom(er)'s Avatar

I'm still heartbroken over Lloyd's situation
    Dr. Zebra says, Abortions are bad!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeStylaLT View Post
    Same here. I missed so muc- actually nothing. Nothing at all.
    You'be missed a shitton in forum activity though.
    DQ's medical advisor.
    "What is food to one is to others bitter poison" - Titus Lucretius Carus

Theories, theories. There are so many of them. I guess I have one. But this one - This one is about Castle IV...

In my opinion, I am thinking that there should be a way that etrius lives, and is still good. He IS the main protagonist for the story (even thoug it's been focusing on the other smaller characters in repercussions), and making him turn into an 'evil' or being taken over would be like making a big series of games, and then killing off the hero/protagonist in the last game. Now I know Castle is a very... Dark animationary-thing (And in Boomers case depressing - as seen during Castle Repercussions D1-2), but having Etrius survive is just so... Right. It wouldn't be the same. He was the star of Castle I, II and mostly III.

As for the Elite team. Boomer... Boomer may be alright. He did not seem overly effected by the evil 'parasite' that plagued those left behind during repercussions (other than the backwards voice), except maybe his insanity. Although, maybe he was always that crazy and being trapped in a castle just made him slightly bonkers. It would make ME crazy.

Beecher... Beecher knows a lot, maybe too much for the General's/General's superiors liking. Maybe, he is locked in a cell somewhere (in a VERY secure cell as from what little action I have seen from him, he seems quite good at - ya know, killing). Or maybe, he could probably find Etrius or team up with him against the other evil - the General's superiors... And consequently most likely his army. Well, most of his army. But I'll get to that later in my speculation. For now, just keep reading.

Lloyd. He is a very tricky one, what with his appearance in repercussions saying a lot about what MIGHT have happened to him. A lot of people have speculated, and so far no answers have made themselves seen. He was seen as... Just a bit evil. He could just be the evil using him as a representation though and Etrius could have gotten out with Lloyd. I say that it is very likely that Lloyed has actually 'turned evil' or was consumed or whatever. But, there is also another, just as good, chance that Lloyd escaped with Etrius. Etrius COULD have been gravely wounded, and Lloyed used his epic swordsman skillz to get up to him and save him, while escaping or whatever. But, it is just a theory. I just don't think Lloyd has been developed enough as a character to count out just yet, as he is one of the supposed 'elites'. The least action we have seen from the Elites is with Beecher ('cause he escaped) and Lloyd, because he is presumed dead and keeping on with his story may reveal more of Etrius before the proper time... Or he could just be dead along with Etrius and they are both taken over by the darkness (The last note is the worst case scenario )

And then, there was the characters of reprecussions. Boomer, I think will live. He is just that kinda guy... And he is damn cool. Mullins, as cool as he is, I think will definitely die. Either in some horrific gorey way, or heroically. As seen in repercussions, Mullins was in a VERY bad state when shot by Ray. He was coughing up blood, and his mind was really messed up. Either way, he will die I think. Which is sad actually. He is quite badass.

And then there is Ray. He does not seem to be as delusional and as messed up for a moment as Mullins, but he had those... not really visions, as they were tangible - events where he was confronted by 'Lloyd'. He may survive, but his future is uncertain. As to those people who are like "OMG LOOK HE HAS GREEN EYES LIKE ETRIUS, HE IS ETRIUS IN DUSGUIS!!!!!" - Well, all I can say is that there is a lot of people with green eyes in this world. It may just be a coincidence. And with him openining his eyes and his pupils dialating, in my opinion he was just waking up to assume thing brighter than closed eyes, so his eyes adjusted. At the end of D2 in Repercussions, it went back to him closing his eyes. I am assume, that looked like a time rewind... Absolutely nothing to do with the plot. Just a way to end the repercussions. Using all these put together ideas, Ray could go either way.

Next... Uh, the helicopter guy. I don't even remember his name... *facepalm*
    He did not have very much to do with the story at all, except to show that all the 'Evil's' retreated for some reason. He might not even show up at all in castle IV, maybe 1 or 2 times. (lol)

And lastly, the General. I am doubtful that we will learn his new name. But much can happen with him, so who knows. All I can think of is that we will find out who his superiors are, and they are more-than-likely bad guys.

Using all of this evedence I hope that I can convince you the way I see things if you are not previously swayed, or that you can just see my personal opinion on the possibilities of things to happen in Castle IV.

But to sum it all up, I think that (or at least I REALLY hope that - you hear this Oscar? I hope he willl be a good guy and alive!) Etrius is actually alive, and I hope he is still good and not taken over.

I think Beecher is going to kill the General or maybe blow some people up,

I think Lloyd is either with Etrius and both of them is alive and good guys, or he is dead and taken of by the 'evil',

I think that Boomer will still live, he just the survivor type, and he is supa muscly and strong with coolness and insanity as well as developed character rolled into one.

Sadly, I think Mullins will die. Most likely epicly.

Ray could go either way. Who really knows

And I don't even know the helicopter guis name. I have no idea what he is going to be like or do in Castle IV.

But those are my views. If you read the whole thing, you are a legend.
    Don't remove this please... It took me ages to compile ^_^

P.S - Castle IV... I am pretty sure a lot of people are fuming now that there has been no news of even a started project. Castle is getting really old, and from what I have seen from this forum, I think you should hurry up and start again. Everyone is dieing. There would be no forums without Castle. I love Castle... And I probably won't see the end for another 3 years yet, and that makes me sad and that is provided that I stumble back upon Castle in 3 years after I have long forgotten it... *Rant End* LATER!

Wow..that was an impressiv first post :o and yhea.. I think Oscar once said that he will begin with Castle IV as soon as he´s done with the new version of DQ

Hopefully, someday, I will be in the hearts of all member of DQ....hopefully....

Man what a post, Quatermaster!

I am also pretty sure that Etrius will still be alive. But he had a direct shot to the head. And I'm sure that most likely was a killing shot. So the question of interest is how will he survive? We all saw what happened when he touched the orb. Perhaps now he is not entirely human and some energy or power was transmitted from the orb to him. Something like that. Anyways, as you said, he's the main guy. Oscar can't kill him off.

As for Lloyd, I think the worst case scenario is most likely true. All the ways out of the chamber were shut, including the hole Boomer blasted through the wall (God bless him!). There's no telling what might have happened to him.

And I'm also interested in how Beecher will react to what he had seen at the top of the spire and how he will confront the General. The fact that his other two team members were also left stranded in the Castle must not be cooling his temper.

The general is probably the bad guy. As seen from the (very hard to find) Easter egg from repercussions, and the fact that the general doens't want it for peace and things like that. Most likely he is doing it for power. Or should I say, he is being used by his superiors so they can get it.

Regardless, he will go back to the castle dimension. He still needs to get back the mysterious power...

Quote Originally Posted by Quatermaster View Post
    Uh, the helicopter guy. I don't even remember his name...
    Plisskin
    Last edited by robinou; April 17th, 2012 at 01:51 AM.

Plisskin. For some reason that reminds me of peeling oranges...

Quote Originally Posted by theone! View Post
    Wow..that was an impressiv first post :o and yhea.. I think Oscar once said that he will begin with Castle IV as soon as he´s done with the new version of DQ
    There are other things to do than just DQv6 ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    But he had a direct shot to the head.
    He wasn't shot in the head :U more likely the shoulder or neck.

You see, I think that little view of red tinted screen from Etirus's 'dead' point of view, where he could have died or have blacked out. Now, I say that it is improbable that Etirus has been taken over by the 'wise one'/his powers as I don't think his powers are sentinent and I reckon he the wise one DID die back on that day, and he just transferred his power to the orb. If that is not the case, the wise one could just be a suggestive voice helping him along the way.

I hope - that 'suggestive voice' that Etrius has heard before hand is not the evil - probably is though. Most likely. But I do hope he has over come the evil... But now that I that I think about it to get that voice, I don't think Etrius is a descendant of the wise one, as he is in a new dimension. I think that when he was bitten by the Evil-zombie-thing, he may either have gotten infected or something by the evils, or he was made more accepting to the power because he was bitten by the Anchients creations. Contemplate that?

So, he could not be dead from the shot to the head, as Oscar would not have put it there if there was no reason. If he wanted Etrius to die, he would have shown him getting headshot and his brains splattering all over the floor. Like that guy that got 'Shut Up!'ed.

To me, if Etrius was evil, dead, or just taken over it would ruin the series because he was the main epic guy in castle I and II!! :O

Well here's the thing, even if he wasn't shot in the head, the sheer blood loss would kill him. Not to mention getting shot in the shoulder or neck is just as dangerous as a direct execution style bullet wound to the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-L View Post
    Well here's the thing, even if he wasn't shot in the head, the sheer blood loss would kill him. Not to mention getting shot in the shoulder or neck is just as dangerous as a direct execution style bullet wound to the head.
    Well, that may be all well in true. But you my friend have forgotten two major things.

1. This man is the protagonist. They do not die of off in the 3/4 of a movie, especially it is about them (They usually don't turn evil either )

And 2. This, is not real life. Scratch that, Oscar probably tries to make this really realistic. What I was trying to say was Etrius has inherited unknown powers, in a parralel universe. Who knows what could happen? I shall still stick with my rock solid theory...

Doubtless, we all know Etrius is alive. It's obvious.
    "Your mind is like a parachute, it does not work if it is not open."
    -Quatermaster

Hopefully, someday, I will be in the hearts of all member of DQ....hopefully....

The general is probably the bad guy. As seen from the (very hard to find) Easter egg from repercussions, and the fact that the general doens't want it for peace and things like that. Most likely he is doing it for power. Or should I say, he is being used by his superiors so they can get it.
    Actually, I don't think the general counts as a bad guy. He just truly believes that all this is being done for the welfare of earth and he is serving a purpose and he has full faith in that purpose. As we saw in Castle III Part C, he can get a bit aggressive when someone (like Etrius) challenges that faith. Though of course not aggressive enough to actually shoot Etrius, I hope. That was an instinctive action and occurred due to other reasons entirely. (Well, come on, what would you do if you see a guy tell someone to shut up and that someone exploded? Eh?)

Though, yes, we can say that he is being used by his superiors.

DQ Member

Completely agreed. Just because Etrius got shot by the General, doesn't make him the bad guy. I mean seriously, what would you do if you saw your soldier just making another explode by yelling "shut up" and refusing to obey your orders? He is simply a man following orders from his superiors. He's a soldier, he is suppose to be doing that. He also shows care for his men when he saved their asses couple of times when they are escaping the castle.
    Old Soldiers don't die... They just vanish

Regardless, he will go back to the castle dimension. He still needs to get back the mysterious power...
    I really feel like a N00b right now but, what Easter egg? I only saw the one with the helicopter and monsters....
    “Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up” – Pablo Picasso

DQ wannabe Member NorthernSkies's Avatar

Etrius, i don't think is dead because his body is gone and the Sphere gave him the Ancients power.
    of course Boomer will make it out. he's the Demolition officer!

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

okay, these are my theories:
    -Etrius will come back to life and go after the General in revenge
    -Lloyd will get out of there (and, i know this is going over the top) with an army of Ancients trying to stop Etrius

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

back to what the Quartermaster said, the pilot was Plsiskin and the Evils retreated becuase some voice said L-l-l-o-o-y-y-d in repercussions B

DQ wannabe Member NorthernSkies's Avatar

Etrius and Lloyd are trapped in the altar room. Etrius is dead, but the power is inside him.
    -The superior of the evils sends a big group of the Evils up to eat Etrius' dead body, while another group is keeping Lloyd busy,
    -the evils eat the body, consuming the power, before the Evils superior can get there.
    -some of the power is released into Lloyd.
    -the evils turn on the superior, throwing him into the wall. the superior calls "L-l-o-o-o-y-y-d-d". Lloyd just stands there and watches him getting ripped apart alive.
    -some of the evils superior essence goes into Lloyd, corrupting him. in anger, he hits the wall, breaking a way out.
    -he runs across the bridge and gets bitten by an evil.
    -he becomes half human half evil, and appears in the corridor with Ray.
    -unable to control himself, Lloyd advances on the soldier.
    -Ray gets scared and shoots Lloyd in the head.
    -Lloyd, holding memoeries of Etrius, who got shot in the head, and The Wise One who got torn apart, speaks to Ray.
    -he dissappears.
    -he reappears in the courtyard, where he kills Jason, and then dissappears again before the Evils go for Plisskin.
    -he realises what he's done and goes to find the helicopter, but he gets left behind, facing the Evils.