Register
Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 2646
  1. #51
    DQ 1337 Member XdbX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    ok here some thing for you guys to try to under stand

    why are his eye glowing?
    i mean he could have been bitten and because he was fighting alot his blood would be pumping more and so it would make him turning in to a zombie faster but he is not 100% zombie yet because you can still he his eye some what as if they were a normal stick
    and no they are not humans because they are sticks

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XdbX View Post
    ok here some thing for you guys to try to under stand

    why are his eye glowing?
    i mean he could have been bitten and because he was fighting alot his blood would be pumping more and so it would make him turning in to a zombie faster but he is not 100% zombie yet because you can still he his eye some what as if they were a normal stick
    and no they are not humans because they are sticks
    his eyes are glowing because he became one of them if u notice in part D when that demon throw ray to the wall u see his eyes are glowing to until they killed it.

  3. #53
    DQ 1337 Member XdbX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorthan View Post
    his eyes are glowing because he became one of them if u notice in part D when that demon throw ray to the wall u see his eyes are glowing to until they killed it.
    I under stand. "His eyes are glowing because he became one of them" and that is it

  4. #54
    DQ Senior Member ide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Lloyd is covered by the zombies blood not his own!

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ide View Post
    Lloyd is covered by the zombies blood not his own!
    ok lets say that was zombie blood on him than how come his eyes are glowing like he became one of them

  6. #56
    DQ Senior Member ide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    557

    Default

    cause it only flashed in teaser and if he would be zombie he wouldn't have his pupils showing only white..

  7. #57
    DQ 1337 Member XdbX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    very good point.
    ok so there is so many thing that help both sides here. that there is no point in fighting about. let just go to a new part of the movie,

  8. #58

    Default coming out.

    im sure its been asked, but do we have a general idea of when repercussions is coming out 08'? please get back to me, im kinda new.

  9. #59

    Post

    im sure ray dies. anyone agree?

  10. #60
    DQ 1337 Member XdbX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    to your first post yes it is coming out some time in 2008 or at least that if there nothing like some coding bug that some how delete the movie

  11. #61
    DQ 1337 Member XdbX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    you don't kill your main guy

  12. #62

    Default

    im not saying you do, i say lloyd goes out with a bang. not etrius.
    annihilation and desruction :mad2:

  13. #63
    DQ 1337 Member XdbX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    lloyd is a main guy so ha i win LOL

  14. #64

    Post

    you do realize main characters are capable of dying,right? they do it all the time, and seeing how insignificant lloyd is compared to say, beecher, it wouldn't kill the story to have him kick the bucket. that's all I'm saying. So I WIN!
    annihilation and desruction :mad2:

  15. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrath and havoc View Post
    im sure ray dies. anyone agree?
    What makes you say that. Also even doe the main chacter is capable it is not likely that ocscar would let him die since he is the second best chacter according to recent polls
    Last edited by Jorthan; May 6th, 2008 at 02:56 AM.

  16. #66
    DQ 1337 Member XdbX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrath and havoc View Post
    you do realize main characters are capable of dying,right? they do it all the time, and seeing how insignificant lloyd is compared to say, beecher, it wouldn't kill the story to have him kick the bucket. that's all I'm saying. So I WIN!
    um you mean you lose because they would never kill super man and keep him dead in the super man comics right. and the only time they kill some one off that is a main is when they want the fans to feel sorry for him and to tell you the truth they would not be sorry for him they would kill kill kill so stop it. I WIN

  17. #67

    Post

    i guess we are at an impass. I suppose we'll just find out when repercussions come out.
    annihilation and desruction :mad2:

  18. #68
    DQ 1337 Member XdbX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    so who here thinks that part 2 of the movie would follow Etrius with his SUPER MAN POWERS?
    Last edited by XdbX; May 7th, 2008 at 05:29 AM.

  19. #69
    DQ's little brother Andrehydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Quezon City, Philippines.
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    I saw the Castle prologue, and I saw The Wise One cursing the evils, what if the Castle characters did that too?
    Member since September 2007
    Original post count:874
    Oh yes, I'm back!

  20. #70
    DQ 1337 Member XdbX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    i would only think Etrius would do that because he has the wise one powers

    that the only person i can think of.

    here is some thing to think about. if the wise one was trying to keep his power from the evil as it is called. then why have the evil in the same place that his power are at?

  21. #71

    Post

    dunno, maybe he manipulated the evils to do his bidding for eternity. and that, of course being that the orb must not be taken.
    annihilation and desruction :mad2:

  22. #72
    DQ 1337 Member Rockonman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrehydra View Post
    I saw the Castle prologue, and I saw The Wise One cursing the evils, what if the Castle characters did that too?
    Well, I don't think that could happen, because none of the characters, to our knowlege, have any powers like The Wise One. He just cursed the evils to guard the castle, not to "do his bidding" or anything. He was fucking torn apart by them, for crying out loud!
    DQ's medical advisor.
    "What is food to one is to others bitter poison" - Titus Lucretius Carus

  23. #73
    GhostDab! DataaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    A place in the US
    Posts
    913

    Default

    Who here thinks of a Castle 1 remake

  24. #74
    DQ 1337 Member XdbX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    It was made but shorten up in Castle 3 or so i say.

    well the truth is that he went and redid some stuff from the first one and put it in Castle 3.

    now here is a test for any one that wants to take it,
    redo the first movie,
    and your have to look better then the one in the flash zone of the site

  25. #75
    DQ Senior Member Masterschiief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jockgrim, Germany
    Posts
    554

    Default

    With this wise one powers... If etrius had them, it doesnt matter, cause hes dead! The General shot him! And: No i dont make a remake.Im too bad

Similar Threads

  1. repercussions theories
    By cool beans in forum DQ Talk
    Replies: 465
    Last Post: May 28th, 2010, 05:49 PM
  2. Hotel California Theories
    By RustyMagnum in forum General Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: February 11th, 2009, 04:15 PM
  3. Left 4 dead theories
    By Traffic cone man in forum General Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 9th, 2008, 11:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •