Register
Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 2646

Maybe the "???" is from another world also... After all those can't be the only two out there right? ._. Just a thought.

DQ wannabe Member NorthernSkies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AI_110 View Post
    Waitwaitwait. A few months ago oscar said that those were just page fillers until you two could write the back stories for them all. And I know that 'Lorem' was one of the words said by one of the strange demon (don't know what it is), in one of the repercussions episodes, the one that when it finished, awoke all of those hibernating evils. It sounds like clutching at straws but at least from the first part it doesn't make sense,
    It's strange you said Lorem was one of the Mindworms words, even though I cannot remember it. I'll have to check that one. But the demon language is English backwards, making it look like Latin.
    "There, were I have walked, the grass shall never grow again." - Attila

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernSkies View Post
    It's strange you said Lorem was one of the Mindworms words, even though I cannot remember it. I'll have to check that one. But the demon language is English backwards, making it look like Latin.
    When will you realise it's just a dummy text used by everything from graphic designers to website creators. And probably even more than that.

http://www.lipsum.com/

Hey why are we even calling it "???"? It specifically told us to call it "Parasite" in Repercussions part C. That's just rude, people.

we are calling it "???" because he is a mystery, someone not yet known... and he said "You can call me a parasite, traveling to worlds..." Yeah... you can call him a parasite but his name is not Parasite...

a distant citadel overlooking a monument at sea

I think Etrius is going to turn out to still be alive.
    Meet Hot Singles Standing Right Behind You

If he is still alive where do you think he went after he got off the altar? I personally think he would've gone to find Lloyd. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by PiscesFish View Post
    If he is still alive where do you think he went after he got off the altar? I personally think he would've gone to find Lloyd. ._.
    not sure if lloyd is alive or not :/

Quote Originally Posted by TheScrow View Post
    not sure if lloyd is alive or not :/
    Then why would the parasite call his name? Or perhaps the parasite is Etrius. Stupid, but maybe true. Remember, the characters have Code-Names, so only other Soldiers would call him Lloyd.

But if Etrius was possessed by the parasite then wouldn't the parasite have access to everything Etrius knew so then it would call out to Lloyd? ._.

But if Etrius was possessed by the parasite then wouldn't the parasite have access to everything Etrius knew so then it would call out to Lloyd? ._.
    Because Etrius doesn't know Lloyd's real name. Check out the Character Information Page. It says that each of the teammates have only their code-names as their only identity.

From what i understand Etrius is not using a code-name, only Beecher,Lloyd, and Boomer, as stated in the Character Infromation Page, he was born in Canada, named Etrius...

Quote Originally Posted by hansgutana View Post
    From what i understand Etrius is not using a code-name, only Beecher,Lloyd, and Boomer, as stated in the Character Infromation Page, he was born in Canada, named Etrius...
    Really? I just checked the Info Page, and I don't remember reading anything about Etrius being given that actual name.

Quote Originally Posted by Characters of the Castle Series
    Born in Canada and orphaned at a young age, Etrius found a home in the armed forces, and aspired to eventually serve in Joint Task Force 2.
    It says he was born in Canada, but doesn't say that he was named "Etrius" originally.

a distant citadel overlooking a monument at sea

He chose it as the masculine form as Demeter, I thought.
    Meet Hot Singles Standing Right Behind You

I always thought that Etrius was just short for Demetrius. ._.

i am 12 and wat is this? Diplomacy Domination Victory Aval's Avatar

Demetrius is the masculine form of Demeter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    why the fuck can i never find what I'm after this is so gay

Default Theory

I don't know if someone has already thought of this or posted it in here, but here i go.
    On the "Castle Repercussions D - Easter Egg Hunt" The_Reaper discovered what it seems to be a conversation on the part where the drones are waken up by ???. We know that he said "I need you and you need me,It does not get more simple than that, now take me to your world human." The problem is, that this time, it was backwards. Reaper fixed it and we can hear the next:
    ???: - I need you and you need me!
    Someone: -It does not get more simple than that.
    ???: - Now take me to your world human!
    Someone: -No!

The tones of the voice are different. Supposing that Etrius and ??? are now the same, like someone theorized before, we can suppose that the one who said "L l o y d..." was Etrius. It sounded a bit slow though, so there is a probability that Lloyd is dead, still, Oscar so far has never killed someone out of camera.
    Sorry for any English error.

About time someone posted on this thread again. (I also see you are relatively new to the website like me, hey there! )

Personally, I think Lloyd is still alive. However, I don't see why the voice saying "Lloyd" slowly could indicate that Lloyd is dead. (Or did I just read that wrong and I missed the point?)

Wait a minute; Three things: When Oscar comes around to working on a new episode (in one hundred years) will he even remember how to animate with flash? Or will he just be a bit rusty?

Second, I noticed that in Repercussions part A, when Ray sees "Lloyd" in the corridor, I saw a certain scene where it looked like something was crawling in through Ray's left arm (kind of similar to the light that poured through Etrius' arm).

Third, in Repercussions part B, right after the ??? calls "LLOYD" and the evils run away, I think I heared this other voice that sounded like it was voicing backwards speech. Might've been part of the soundtrack, though.

... Pointless post?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel505 View Post
    Second, I noticed that in Repercussions part A, when Ray sees "Lloyd" in the corridor, I saw a certain scene where it looked like something was crawling in through Ray's left arm (kind of similar to the light that poured through Etrius' arm).
    I'll have to go back and watch this, I don't remember anything like that. But on the subject of "Lloyd", what do you think it was? I know in my heart it wasn't the real Lloyd, because (unless my memory is as foggy as I think it is) after Ray left the scene the "Lloyd" faded away. Sort of like a mirage. Which leads me to believe that the "Lloyd" never actually physically existed and was just a portrayal of Ray's imagination while the ??? was messing up his junk. Gonna go rewatch some of that stuff though so I actually know for sure what I'm talking about.

About time someone posted on this thread again. (I also see you are relatively new to the website like me, hey there! )

Personally, I think Lloyd is still alive. However, I don't see why the voice saying "Lloyd" slowly could indicate that Lloyd is dead. (Or did I just read that wrong and I missed the point?)
    When someone says slowly a name it could be interpreted that this persons shows empathy, remorse or sadness towards the subject, and although it doesn't seems to be the case with the ??? on that part, you have to remember it's voice is altered, being low and monster-like. Also the ??? has always talked monster-like but never so slowly, this one sound like a cry of somewhat. The other case, being ??? the Evil Entity instead of Etrius on that moment, then it means that Lloyd is alive, at least on that moment, since the L l o y d thing could be understood like a pissed off cry. It's possible to understand what i'm saying? (not on an angry way)
    Last edited by ArticWolf; June 29th, 2013 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArticWolf View Post
    It's possible to understand what i'm saying?
    Actually that post cleared up a lot. And now I'm even not so sure that Lloyd is alive when you put it that way... Logic... ._.
    Dangit, I hope Lloyd is still alive. XD

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel505 View Post
    Wait a minute; Three things: When Oscar comes around to working on a new episode (in one hundred years) will he even remember how to animate with flash? Or will he just be a bit rusty?
    I doubt he's gonna use Flash. And even if that was the case I don't think it would be a problem. Last time I did something proper in Flash was early 2009 and I still remember how to do.

Correct me if I'm wrong but e.g Newgrounds accept other file types than just .SWF so using Flash is not a must anymore.

DQ 1337 Member Paperback Writer's Avatar

GUYS, GUYS... WHAT IF, OSCAR PULLS A GAME OF THRONES AND JUST KILLS EVERYONE OFF.

Poor Romanov
    “Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up” – Pablo Picasso