Register
Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2646

Quote Originally Posted by Melanism View Post
    And how can you be so certain? The name of this thread isn't just for bluffing.
    Imagine if Oscar took it seriously. I would so pay to see that ending actually happen. It would change my life.

Quote Originally Posted by olegator View Post
    did you see that deleted scenes from part d in castle 3? there, Ray isn't just whacked with a wall, but his head is knocked off .
    So, Oscar planned Ray as a main hero when he was doing Castle 3!
    *edit*
    ok,ok, thrown toa wall not whacked

How'd you dig that deep? Even though that's my post, I can barely remember it. (Not to mention it was my first post AFAIK)
    *glares antagonizingly, then runs away to medicate panic attack*

Quote Originally Posted by BanHammor View Post
    How'd you dig that deep? Even though that's my post, I can barely remember it. (Not to mention it was my first post AFAIK)
    Using that "Last Page" button must be damn hard for kids these days.

Or he's doing a read-thread-marathon and then reply to old posts...

okay, heres my theories of the castle series.

the scientists somehow opened up a portal to the castle world, so they sent a helicopter aka the team that was never heard from again. perhaps they stumbled into the first castle when they were looking around and were transmitting during the time and gave a last transmission witch gave them the coordinates to the first castle and they also possibly spotted the first book. when they went dead, they brought etrius back and sent him to the first castle and he picks up the book. when he returns with the book, dr. romanov begins to study the book. etrius goes to the second castle wich they probably also stumbled upon while looking for survivors of the first expedition. he goes in and he gets bitten and also retrieves the second book. now one of my theories is that the wise one somehow was able to set up a channel to talk to etrius momentarily, and tells him to release him. dr. romanov begins to study the second book and perhaps the second book acts like a rosetta stone for the ancients language, wich he then uses to translate the first book, where they then find the location of the artifact/orb. they all go to the third castle and keep in mind romanov brings the second book with him. when they go inside romanov goes to the wall with the carvings, and he uses the green book to translate the words wich he reads a warning to go away. when etrius goes to the altar with the general and grabs the orb, something transfers to him, and another one of my theories is that the wise one was trapped inside the orb and when etrius grabbed it he freed himself into etrius body, and made him see what was actually going to happen. when etrius sees this, him and the general start arguing a soldier comes up and etrius blows him up perhaps with the wise ones power. general shoots him and takes the artifact. nothing happens to him because the wise one is not inside the orb anymore. another theory is that the orb is the wise ones source of power wich caused etrius to use his powers to blow up the soldier. since the wise one doesnt have the orb and etrius is unconscious, he probably cant use any powers, wich probably wakes up all the evils. with all the chaos that happens lloyd gets left behind, in witch lloyd is probaby trying to find a way to escape. the general escapes and perhaps with the artifact gone the wise one decides the humans are enemies. so he attempts to finish them all the remaining survivors. while doing this, he probably realizes that he needs a way to get out of here, so with etrius being badly wounded, he calls the evils to trap lloyd so he can use his body. all the while saving the pilot from death so he could fly him to the humans world. when ray sees the apparation of lloyd, perhaps this is the wise one who now has full control over lloyd. when the survivors escape, perhaps the wise one used whatever powers he possibly still has without the orb to probably make himself invisible.

what do you guys think?
    Danmaku, giant monsters, armies of eyeballs and insane guitar solos. Yep, just another regular day.

DQ 1337 Member

Sorry, I can't bring myself to read all your wall.

I think the wise one acts more like a parasite and is clinging to the brains of those who are in that helicopter.
    “Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up” – Pablo Picasso

good theory there, and i agree with that theory.it also tells what really happened in the series, but it's a theory, and nothing is proven yet ;)

well,
    we know the wise one if one of the ancients.
    and we know it were the evils that killed the ancients.
    so why should the wise one be the commander of the evils?

also there was never any sign that the wise one is against etrius and the general etc.
    he even warned them (with the warning carved into the walls) ... he is definitely one of the good guys. and oscar also already told that the wise one is dead already.
    so why should he suddenly be alive again, take control over etrius and lloyd, be against all good people and all the others? they may be his only hope that the evils will ever be defeated and maybe some ancients have have hidden for a long long time within the underground caves (when they fly towards the castle there are ravines on the screen, clearly showing there is lava or underground caves (they glow orange))
    so these old ancients could settle the upper world again.

not sure...

yeah, i agree its far fetched, but perhaps when the wise one cursed the evils, he left some sort of guardian thingy to protect the otb so no one could abuse its power and now that the general has taken the orb, that guardian thing probably thinks of the humans as a potential threat.
    Danmaku, giant monsters, armies of eyeballs and insane guitar solos. Yep, just another regular day.

Quote Originally Posted by TheScrow View Post
    well,
    we know the wise one if one of the ancients.
    and we know it were the evils that killed the ancients.
    so why should the wise one be the commander of the evils?
    Well, as stated in the prologue, the Wise One cursed the evils to protect the castle. If he has the power to do this, then I'm pretty sure he has the ability to control the Evil's every thoughts and actions, and become their commander.

also there was never any sign that the wise one is against etrius and the general etc.
    he even warned them (with the warning carved into the walls) ... he is definitely one of the good guys.
    Perhaps, if the Wise One used his psychic powers to look through Etrius' memory, he found out that the General wanted to use the power for himself, as Etrius had said earlier, "The General lied to all of them." If this is true, then the Wise One would see The General as a potential threat, as Monkey posted.

...Weak theory, I know.

also, i just saw the prologue again, and noticed that the evils came because of the ancients who were abusing their power, so perhaps the wise one is also trying to protect the human race as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel505 View Post
    Well, as stated in the prologue, the Wise One cursed the evils to protect the castle. If he has the power to do this, then I'm pretty sure he has the ability to control the Evil's every thoughts and actions, and become their commander.
    So, the Ancients were slaughtered my masses of evils and now suddenly the evils accept one of the ancients as their master? far fetched ;)

Perhaps, if the Wise One used his psychic powers to look through Etrius' memory, he found out that the General wanted to use the power for himself, as Etrius had said earlier, "The General lied to all of them." If this is true, then the Wise One would see The General as a potential threat, as Monkey posted.

...Weak theory, I know.
    Etrius did not say that the general was the one who lied. not directly.
    he said they were using him (the superior(s)).
    So the general just said what was told to him. in this situation we dont quite know if the general knows about the plans of the superior(s) or not.

we only know about one superior.
    but there must be more, otherwise etrius wouldnt have said "They are using you".

hm, perhaps check that out again i might be wrong... maybe there is also some more information about that hidden in the several episodes... ;)

So, the Ancients were slaughtered my masses of evils and now suddenly the evils accept one of the ancients as their master? far fetched ;)
    the prologue stated "he wrathfully cursed all evils" which means the evils were cursed to obey the wise one's commands to them... they would never accept one of the ancients as their master, but they were cursed by TWO.

Quote Originally Posted by hansgutana View Post
    the prologue stated "he wrathfully cursed all evils" which means the evils were cursed to obey the wise one's commands to them... they would never accept one of the ancients as their master, but they were cursed by TWO.
    so, if the wise one can curse them and control them, why didnt he do that just before the war? then the ancients would still be alive...

because he thought of it late, and he thought before that all his ancients can kill those freaks, but it was the opposite way.

Maybe the Wise One thought that the fighting would stop over time and didn't want to do anything to jeopardize that? .~. I dunno...

The Wise One is a bit of a dummy.

Actually in the prologue it says that the Wise One wanted to prevent extinction after the Evils were created during the "genocide" during that time period.

Quote Originally Posted by hansgutana View Post
    because he thought of it late, and he thought before that all his ancients can kill those freaks, but it was the opposite way.
    not sure if the wisie one is a bit crazy or if all stuff was planned that way and in fact he is an evil creature, too...

Even if he is evil I don't see the point in him planning to wipe out his entire race? ._.

DQ Member

And I read a few pages back that Oscar himself said that Etrius was shot in the neck.
    I think we're just discussing a problem that's already been solved.
    Anyway, anyone recall this?
    Yes I sure as hell recall that...

Wait, how the hell did you dig that up?

Oh and I'm laughing at all these theories that I'm sure even Oscar haven't even thought of in the first place.
    Old Soldiers don't die... They just vanish

Quote Originally Posted by woo1693 View Post
    Yes I sure as hell recall that...

Wait, how the hell did you dig that up?
    You'd be suprised with what you can find while surfing through old posts for epic theories.

DQ Member

You'd be suprised with what you can find while surfing through old posts for epic theories.
    I'm pretty sure i was either drunk or high when i wrote that.
    Old Soldiers don't die... They just vanish

Quote Originally Posted by woo1693 View Post
    I'm pretty sure i was either drunk or high when i wrote that.
    Gave me a good laugh either way

Come to think of it, the wise one cursed ALL evils to guard the castle. If the evils are bound to stay in the castle forever, then what is the ??? doing? It says it want to travel to worlds and consume life, but the wise one cursed it to stay in the castle. Perhaps now that the orb is taken, and the power is inside a human, the curse is broken, and the evils are free to do what they want.