Register
Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2640

Quote Originally Posted by AI_110 View Post
    Waitwaitwait. A few months ago oscar said that those were just page fillers until you two could write the back stories for them all. And I know that 'Lorem' was one of the words said by one of the strange demon (don't know what it is), in one of the repercussions episodes, the one that when it finished, awoke all of those hibernating evils. It sounds like clutching at straws but at least from the first part it doesn't make sense,
    Can I at least get a 'You're wrong AI'
    If the Earth were to fall into the sun, I'd eat all the ice cream before it melts.

nah dude you're totally onto something here

keep at it

Can I at least get a 'You're wrong AI'
    Nope. If anything, that was just genius. I could never have thought of that!

Quote Originally Posted by Maddermadcat View Post
    scrow

bro

lemme tell you about forced memes

see, when you make something and people like it enough, they might repost it, and that's all very natural and arguably okay

when you make something and like it enough to repost it yourself a bunch of times, it just looks masturbatory and endears no-one to you or your unfunny macro

memes are not made by one person, they're made by a community, okay? they're glorified inside jokes and you can not force them

alright good talk bro

yeeees i am sorry,. as you can see i didnt post any more of that stuff so you may want to just let it be good. yes i know it was the same picture twice, only with different text. and yes i thought it was funny... (wasnt even parts of it funny? :S )
    so i agree with you that its enought and i wond post any more of that stuff.

Oh, i have a contribution to this thread:

lets go over etrius again and the lifetime of him that is showed in the series.
    Castle 1: Etrius goes into the castle, takes the book and leaves it. No special stuff in here.
    Castle 2: Etrius goes into the castle (with beecher as cameo), takes the book and slays a lot of evils. Special stuff: he was bitten by one of the evils in the shoulder.
    Castle 3 Part 1: Etrius has a flashback showing Lloyd and also a scene where he is bitten by one of those creatures. BUT lloyd was not in Castle 2 AND the creature did bite into his shoulder, not into his bully (as it looks like in the flashback).
    After he wakes up a creeper voice says something like "release me".
    So, where does this voice come from?
    There were NO Mindworms in Castle 2, only thing that could be the reason is the creature that bit him. But how can that creature get the voice into his head?
    Castle 3 Part 2: nothing special, helicopters fly to the castle and etrius brings not a single weapon with him.
    Castle 3 Part 3: when etrius touches the orb he gets kind of a "knowing" things that he could not know without.
    Castle 3 Part 4: no appeareance

Castle Repercussions:
    Scream for Lloyd (dont know if this is etrius)
    At the end the platform is shown and Etrius is NOT on it though he was shot up there. also there are bloody lines on the platform though after he was shot there was no blood except maybe a little bit that ran out of his head.

So at all you see that Etrius has a few arrrrkward things around him and i think (as already stated) that the "flashback" shown in Castle 3 Part 1 was more a "flackupcome" ... so he sees what will happen in the future.
    this could explain why there is lloyd (also lost in the castle) and it would explain why he was bitten somewhere else...
    my theorie is that:
    - oscar works on a giant repercussion project for lloyd and etrius and doesnt tell us because he wants to surprise us
    or
    - oscar works on castle 4 (which would actually be an evil-castle (because the 3 ancient castles already were in series) so there has to be one not by the ancients)
    or
    - oscar wont continue this series anymore, leaves a lot of questions open and starts with something new

alternatively (as somebody has proven in another thread) there could also be repercussions for more survivors (4 KOs with no repercussions on the characters that the KOs were happened) ...
    or my other theorie is that there will be a second trip to the first castle (as is told in the "storybackground" from castle 3 it is said that a team of scientists were already sent in for investigation but none of them returned... so there could be a mission trying to find them)

oh, and for the harald fans:
    maybe a repercussion for an evil creature?

I've thought of something, and stick with me on it. The reason I went to Oscar to ask what the Lorem text meant was because even though I went onto google translate, the best result I could get was this:

Quote Originally Posted by Translated Lorem Text
    This page is required to post a comment. But here, and here's the tank, temperature more than vehicles, the EU more than the requirements later. Also any one time, even poverty. For anxiety, laughter, and more fringe, pure is great to grow strong, he is amet nislus the life a cat a lion. More than the price of life. We need a new school fears shovel. The investment did not feel good sometimes layer. We feel more and more and more, but no traffic. That's China's Rights Abuse
    I tried every language, and Latin was the most English, and as you can see it's all gibberish, maybe it's Aval and Wadling poking fun at us. Oscar replied it was page fillers, which was a lie if Aval was telling the truth, either way something is not right. However, if my earlier theory is correct, then if I use the text in the Repercussions episode, and translate it from Latin, what would it come up with?

(Note that the best part of this experiment was rewatching the castle episode again and looking back it looks like Roberts was bitten by an evil, but that needs more evidence).

Quote Originally Posted by Translation in Latin
    Namuh dlrow ruoy OT em ekat won. Such wise naht elpmis erom teg ton seod stu. Here DNA deen uoy uoy deen i
    Quote Originally Posted by Translation in Polish
    Namuh dlrow ruoy ot EKAT I won. Tahtali naht elpmis EROM SEOD ti teg tons. I can proceed bottom deen deen and can proceed
    Those were the best I could get and if I'm honest, I didn't think it would be as easy as just doing a search on google translate. Maybe I have to mix words from that easter egg hunt thread. I'm not sure, but the only usefulness I got was 'such wise' and 'I can proceed bottom deen deen and can proceed.' But I think the Polish was just a coincidence, but it's still possible.

I enjoy subliminal messages, but they're damn frustrating when you hit a brick wall. Although, just a reminder for people who haven't seen that thread, here is the unjumbled words that is probably the answer to the riddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Unjumbled Text
    Somewhere in your world they tell you this is what the people need.
    You woke me out of my secret grave.
    You let your pretty world in.
    Chaos will entwine on defenseless soil.
    I will remove the error of man
    I only think it has something to do with that though

Quote Originally Posted by TheScrow
    alternatively (as somebody has proven in another thread) there could also be repercussions for more survivors (4 KOs with no repercussions on the characters that the KOs were happened) ...
    Yeah, if you can post a link for the actual evidence then I could be convinced that more are alive, but at the moment they look very much dead indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheScrow
    or my other theorie is that there will be a second trip to the first castle (as is told in the "storybackground" from castle 3 it is said that a team of scientists were already sent in for investigation but none of them returned... so there could be a mission trying to find them)
    That room Etrius was in, in the first castle held nothing in it except for the book, he would have spotted some rotting corpses, maybe the bodies became evils, or maybe the dragon just simply ate them.
    If the Earth were to fall into the sun, I'd eat all the ice cream before it melts.

NON-NEGOTIABLE ENJOYMENT! Wadling's Avatar

Your posts are so over the place that I can't make sense of any of the points you're making, but I can tell you that Aval was joking when he said there was a meaning in the Lorem Ipsum text.

wiiiiiiiiilllllllllll

NON-NEGOTIABLE ENJOYMENT! Wadling's Avatar

Sorry man I just couldn't handle the posts anymore

Blooopydoopy.
    Have you tried reading the text from the mindworms backwards?
    Meet Hot Singles Standing Right Behind You

DQ 1337 Member

Firstly, I still find it weird that when in Castle III Part A Etrius comes back with the second book, Romanov hasn't finished translating the first book.

Secondly, the mysterious entity that talked to some humans wanted to go to their world, which was in a huge conflict because of the lack of resources. So if it isn't travelling because of resources, it only wants to be there because there are humans?
    Last edited by Melanism; March 7th, 2013 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanism View Post
    Firstly, I still find it weird that when in Castle III Part A, Etrius comes back with the second book, Romanov haven't finished translating the first book.

Secondly, the mysterious entity that talked to some humans wanted to go to their world, which was in a huge conflict because of the lack of resources. So if it isn't travelling because of resources, it only wants to be there because there are humans?

It's a new language, thre is no dictionary for it... The symbols in the book are maybe never seen before. It's like if i try to translate Japanese book without having a dictionary or knowing the language. So it's normal that he hasn't finished translating it.

Maybe it feeds itself with their mind or something. So yes it wants humans... At least that's what i think.
    Last edited by Gandalf; March 7th, 2013 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Mistake

Namuh dlrow ruoy OT em ekat won. Such wise naht elpmis erom teg ton seod stu. Here DNA deen uoy uoy deen i
    read from the back:
    I need you and you need me. It does not get more simple then that. Now take me to your world human!

... just how did you not see that, @AL_110

Yeah, if you can post a link for the actual evidence then I could be convinced that more are alive, but at the moment they look very much dead indeed.
    currently checking for the link where was proven that more soldiers are "alive"...

//Edit:
    I just found it!
    http://partyflock.nl/albumelement/62260776:1_bmp.html
    go through those pictures and you will see the proof ;)
    Last edited by TheScrow; March 7th, 2013 at 02:48 PM.

I've thought of something, and stick with me on it. The reason I went to Oscar to ask what the Lorem text meant was because even though I went onto google translate, the best result I could get was this:

I tried every language, and Latin was the most English, and as you can see it's all gibberish, maybe it's Aval and Wadling poking fun at us. Oscar replied it was page fillers, which was a lie if Aval was telling the truth, either way something is not right. However, if my earlier theory is correct, then if I use the text in the Repercussions episode, and translate it from Latin, what would it come up with?
    If this is true I'm using some ancient Castle language every day at work! No really I think you guys should figure out how to use google, here I did it for you: http://www.lipsum.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Melanism View Post
    Firstly, I still find it weird that when in Castle III Part A, Etrius comes back with the second book, Romanov haven't finished translating the first book.
    The General only seem to care about the locations of the Castles, he probably ordered doc to find that information before anything else. As Etrius took on the second Castle doc was simply reading the rest of the book because it contains historically valuable information.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyHorse View Post
    The General only seem to care about the locations of the Castles, he probably ordered doc to find that information before anything else. As Etrius took on the second Castle doc was simply reading the rest of the book because it contains historically valuable information.
    [As Etrius goes for the second book]

Romanov: General, we have a development! It appears that the architecture used in the construction of the castles dates back to the [incomprehensible Castle-ese word] empire about 400 years ago!

General: I hope Etrius isn't taking his time in there...
    Meet Hot Singles Standing Right Behind You

Hello!
    As far as i know you guys don't know where Etrius was actually shot by the General....
    Here is an up-close of the shot...

So... he was shot at the neck.

So, General didn't shot in the head.

Yes,so it was possible Etrius was still alive,but unconscious. That's why in the ending scene of Castle Repercussions D2,the altar where the orb was placed,where the General and Etrius had a conflict,Etrius was missing probably because he got conscious after a while, then he left the area.

See,he's gone.He's not anymore lying in that same place where he was shot.

Ive seen this discussion several times. Dejavu is taking it's sweet time with me. Anyway, looking back at several older pages, I've noticed quite a few people saying that Etrius isn't there because he was "eaten"... If the Evils are protecting the power, then why would they use it as an easy meal? Meh, If Etrius had enough power to blow a friggin hole in the altar room, then I think he would be able to walk off. He probably blew open the hole for Lloyd to escape, since aparently, Lloyd isn't in the same room that Etrius is in, as Tawl had quoted some time before.

ooooh... Well,if he was eaten with that power inside him to "shut up people" the evils would have had that power inside him since he was eaten..

That would probably make sense, but not in the case that we have here. If Etrius was the one who yelled "Lllloooooyyydd", then he couldn't be unconscious, or eaten. And there's a small chance that it could've been the mindworm. In Castle repercussions part B, Plisskin was nowhere near the altar room for the mindworm to toy with him when this happened.
    If Etrius is alive, and he blew open the hole for Lloyd to escape through, then there has to be a reason all the Evils were called back. The mindworm could've been calling back the Evils to stop Lloyd from escaping.

DQ 1337 Member

He was shot in the neck. I don't agree with it, anatomically, but I believe it was stated by the Castle staff.
    Last edited by Melanism; March 31st, 2013 at 01:29 PM.

Yes, but now i think my screenshot is a proof that he was shot in the neck, not the head.

And I read a few pages back that Oscar himself said that Etrius was shot in the neck.
    I think we're just discussing a problem that's already been solved.
    Anyway, anyone recall this?

Quote Originally Posted by woo1693 View Post
    ya know it would be great if everyone simply got on the rusty helicopter making their way back through the portal to the human dimension!

than general is liek!
    "omg wtf teh helicoptar filled with teh survivors are commin back!
    wat are we gonna do now? close da facking portal!"

and than the soldiers close the portal

than only half made of the chopper made it through! plisskin, roberts and someother guy made to the human side
    while mullins manage to survive but stuck on the other side with Boomer and ray got his dick sliced off when the portal closed because only his dick manage to get to the other side

Quote Originally Posted by woo1693 View Post
    ya know it would be great if everyone simply got on the rusty helicopter making their way back through the portal to the human dimension!

than general is liek!
    "omg wtf teh helicoptar filled with teh survivors are commin back!
    wat are we gonna do now? close da facking portal!"

and than the soldiers close the portal

than only half made of the chopper made it through! plisskin, roberts and someother guy made to the human side
    while mullins manage to survive but stuck on the other side with Boomer and ray got his dick sliced off when the portal closed because only his dick manage to get to the other side
    i just can't take this seriously...

well what would they do?
    boomer on the wasteland side would be like a dinosaur behind a bedrock wall.
    umm, i think he would find a way. or then would return to the castle (there is food there (dead evils), there are still lloyd and etrius) ... well
    many possibilitys.

though thats definitely NOT what would be possible to come in castle 4 ^^

DQ 1337 Member

And how can you be so certain? The name of this thread isn't just for bluffing.