Register
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

oh my god oscar did'nt respond my PM ;_;
    Spoiler for Fun Fact:
    This SigNature contains 251 Characters (including BBCode Markup)

Go cry in the corner. He's not constantly online and therefore can't answer it right away. Wait for a few days.
    Last edited by Shinoi; November 23rd, 2011 at 11:11 AM.
    Why the hell am I here if I don't know how to read?

Well that was quite rude, dude.. And stickmaniaz, didn't he already answer the thing with the song in the thread you started? Or is this some other question you asked him?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtime23 View Post
    Well that was quite rude, dude..
    Well, he was making such a wuzzle out of it, like it's the end of the world OH MY GOD
    Why the hell am I here if I don't know how to read?

Keep it on-topic people.
    "All moments are fleeting, just like all love is true." Victory

Quote Originally Posted by Shinoi_Ookami View Post
    Well, he was making such a wuzzle out of it, like it's the end of the world OH MY GOD
    True. Eh, dunno. Being nice is just nicer

Hopefully, someday, I will be in the hearts of all member of DQ....hopefully....

Hey,
    I'm pretty new here. Joined a few days ago. I wanted to ask one thing.

In Castle Repercussion D1 Leader's Brutality, after the scene where Boomer and Co. are attacked by those invisible arms and escape through a crack, right after that scene, the screen pans down into the depths of the castle and we see some kind of twisted, demonic being. It looked a bit skeletal and it hung a few feet in the air while using two of those invisible arms to move away into the shadows while its legs swung limply.

What or who was that being? Was it the same thing which uttered that chant which woke up the sleeping Droners or whatever you call those red-eyed demons? If so, is it the same Thing whose voice spoke to Private Ray in Repercussions A and attacked Mullins in C.

Sorry, if this seems a lot. Take your time. I can wait

The being is called the Puppetmaster as revealed in the scene selection of D1. He controls the invisible tentacles and has used them to kill two of the General's men.

There's little chance of him and the demonic voice being connected. But given the fact no invisible tentacles appeared when the demonic voice is speaking, they are probably two different beings. It is also revealed in Part A scene selection that the voice is an entity known as 'Mindworms'.

I agree

just a tought, what if the Demonic voice is the haunted soul of the wise one?
    “Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up” – Pablo Picasso

It's possible... but he does want to enter our world and appeared more like a parasite while haunting Ray and Mullins, soooo maybe not.

Heck the demonic voice may be more than one being, especially with that ghostly apparition of Lloyd.

Hopefully, someday, I will be in the hearts of all member of DQ....hopefully....

Quote Originally Posted by Tyemdi View Post
    It is also revealed in Part A scene selection that the voice is an entity known as 'Mindworms'.
    Yeah but what if the scene was only named that because the Voice was forcing its way into Mullin's mind? How can you be so sure that that is its actual name? The names of the scenes in Castle range from 'Soldiers Get Attacked' and 'Invisible Arm Appears' to 'Shut Up' and 'What drugs are you on?'

And, not that I mean to offend or anything, but are you one of the guys who are actually supposed to and are authorized to answer the questions or are you just speculating on my question?

I'm pretty sure it is its actual name- the creator of Castle named the scenes. What does it matter what name the voice has anyway? The creator (Oscar) has called it the Mindworms, ??? and Dark Voice as revealed in the credits and scene selection. The fans also refer to the voice using those names. What point are you making by telling me the names of the other scenes?

These theories and names have been around for a while and I have answered other questions concerning Castle before, so I am not speculating. There is no authorization to answering questions.

Well okay. I hope you didn't get offended by my speculating comment. I was just asking, not trying to offend you. But all said, I still think that the two entities could still be the same. Oh well, we'll see. No use arguing when we don't have much concrete evidence to go on.

have anybody ever thought this?

"wow! Oscar really have created a complex and fantastic world!"
    “Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up” – Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by nino View Post
    have anybody ever thought this?

"wow! Oscar really have created a complex and fantastic world!"
    Amazing!

Why has nobody in this series realized the amazing destructive power of monocles
    Man rule 48. Any dispute lasting any longer than 3 minutes must be settled by rock, paper, scissors.

What monocles?

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    I was just asking, not trying to offend you.
    I'm not offended. You're curious, as I was when I went on the forums. So long as you don't take advantage of my or anyone's good Nature, there is no offense at all.

So one more question. Like Tyemdi said, I am a bit curious. In Repercussions B, why did the evils leave the chopper- and the tasty meal waiting for them inside- and run away? It has already been mentioned in an earlier post that that moment could have happened at the same time when the Mystery Voice either woke up the droners or spoke to Mullins. But what could that have done?

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    So one more question. Like Tyemdi said, I am a bit curious. In Repercussions B, why did the evils leave the chopper- and the tasty meal waiting for them inside- and run away? It has already been mentioned in an earlier post that that moment could have happened at the same time when the Mystery Voice either woke up the droners or spoke to Mullins. But what could that have done?
    As far as I can tell, ??? is the leader. It's basically like when your boss calls you in for a meeting. You have to go to the meeting. As for why they retreated back into the Castle, I don't know. In fact, only Oscar and his team know, and that's the way it should and will be until a new Castle episode is out.
    Last edited by Jukebox; March 18th, 2012 at 09:24 PM.

The courtyard was about to fall apart. That's probably one of the reasons why the "evils" escaped the area. Big dragon is coming :3

LEVIATHAN!!! W00T!! (Castle 1's dragon: Tiamat. Deal with it )

Though I don't think that's why they left. The timespan between Levi and the Evils retreating is too big. I think it has something to do with a yet unrevealed part of Castle where Lloyd (the real one) and Etrius are involved.

===
    Feels good to be back to discuss Castle
    How much suffering, mortal, does it take before you lose your grace?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyHorse View Post
    The courtyard was about to fall apart. That's probably one of the reasons why the "evils" escaped the area. Big dragon is coming :3
    I highly doubt that. The dragon may have only appeared to halt the escape of Mullins, Boomer, Williams, Roberts, and Plisskin.

Quote Originally Posted by Yurlyn View Post
    I think it has something to do with a yet unrevealed part of Castle where Lloyd (the real one) and Etrius are involved.
    How do we know that wasn't the real Lloyd? What if he, or his spirit, has been twisted and malformed by the evil of the castle. Plus, I'm not sure how he could have survived being trapped in that chamber with all those evils. And we can't help but take a hint from the spooky way he asked Ray if he knew what it feels like to be torn apart alive.

Then again, it could have only been an apparition meant to frighten and disorient Ray. But I think it is the former theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukebox View Post
    The dragon may have only appeared to halt the escape of Mullins, Boomer, Williams, Roberts, and Plisskin.
    That's the point of the whole gigantic dragon scene... To stop the team from escaping.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyHorse View Post
    That's the point of the whole gigantic dragon scene... To stop the team from escaping.
    Exactly. I don't think the zombies, or whatever they are, would have known that the dragon was coming. I'm assuming that there is a caste system in the Castle world and that they are too low in rank to know such things. Maybe Oscar just wanted a dragon scene just for some random epicness, as the dragon never did anything to the chopper or its inhabitants. I think the reason they retreated was because something else was happening that needed their dire attention. Besides, the zombies came back when the chopper launched off into the air.