Register

Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hello there,
    I'm Loops
    I like making animations and to do web design,I'll be glad to meet new people here,that's basicly it lol
    See ya around !

Hi! Welcome to DQ. Enjoy your stay!
    Animations, you say?

I think I've seen you before... Months ago I scrolled past that "DeletionQuality Forums Statistics" thingy at the bottom of the forum section and saw "Loops" as the newest member. Never thought you'd come back but here you are.
    Welcome aboard

Aye, welcome indeed, I may seem new here but I've hidden in the shadows since the beginning. Shhhh, tell no one of this encounter. I rest in-wait of the next animation that comes out. Until then, enjoy your stay.
    I kinda sound like a creep O_o

Quote Originally Posted by NoxArcana View Post
    Hi! Welcome to DQ. Enjoy your stay!
    Animations, you say?
    Thanks!And yes,but I'm still a beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecfor View Post
    I think I've seen you before... Months ago I scrolled past that "DeletionQuality Forums Statistics" thingy at the bottom of the forum section and saw "Loops" as the newest member. Never thought you'd come back but here you are.
    Welcome aboard
    Yeah,I registered but I forgot about the site since I usually post on other sites,thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RpSauce View Post
    Aye, welcome indeed, I may seem new here but I've hidden in the shadows since the beginning. Shhhh, tell no one of this encounter. I rest in-wait of the next animation that comes out. Until then, enjoy your stay.
    I kinda sound like a creep O_o
    Yeah,before making this post I lurked around a bit to see how this comunity was,you guys seem pretty chill,I guess I'll post here too until I retire as an animator,or until I get bored of being part of all the forums I've joined in the past,thanks a lot,and you didn't sound like a creep watlol

I'm surprised for every new member we get :-) Glad to see you took action and said hello. Warm welcome aboard!

Pretty cool to see a new member here. Been thinking of being more active on this site (to say I haven't been active is an understatement), and stepping out of the shadows, so I hope to see you around and that you'll enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    I'm surprised for every new member we get :-) Glad to see you took action and said hello. Warm welcome aboard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecube View Post
    Pretty cool to see a new member here. Been thinking of being more active on this site (to say I haven't been active is an understatement), and stepping out of the shadows, so I hope to see you around and that you'll enjoy your stay.
    Thanks a lot to you both!

welcome to:

Hey there, Loops. Don't suppose you have any animations to show off?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aval View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to make Madder praise the Beatles? I have been trying for three consecutive years to do that without success, but you managed it through the power of your wrongness. I'm kind of proud in a sick twisted way.

Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Hey there, Loops. Don't suppose you have any animations to show off?
    I do,here ya have my most recent ones:
    http://loopsbs.deviantart.com/art/Un...hing-646389141
    http://loopsbs.deviantart.com/art/Test-646971707

Quote Originally Posted by Firecube View Post
    Yeah, I had no idea because I was already doing my advanced studies so I completely forgot, and just last year I saw the teaser trailer for Castle IV. I was like "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME!"