Register

Thread: Scorn

Default Scorn

Thanks to some water spilling onto my phone, I came across this FPS Horror game.

Looks very H. R. Giger inspired.
    Empty of Mindset

Looks great, visually, but that weird alien gun has me worried. I don't generally like guns in my horror unless they're super in-effectual. Other than that, yeah, I'd give this a go.

I hope to play Mike Dawson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aval View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to make Madder praise the Beatles? I have been trying for three consecutive years to do that without success, but you managed it through the power of your wrongness. I'm kind of proud in a sick twisted way.

Sooooo... what is it? FPS? Survival horror? I hope it's not just going for shock and visual aspect and making other parts of the game forgettable.

Edit: I like the design, but I am worried it would become too oppressive and repetitive after some hours of gameplay, especially if all areas look like that. It would soon become very bleak, despite amazing detail and nice Giger inspiration.

I think it has a potential, but it can also fail miserably.
    Last edited by Shinoi; August 13th, 2016 at 10:27 PM.
    Knowledge is power - and power is hilarious

http://www.pcgamer.com/scorn-is-a-di...-in-two-parts/

The game comes in two parts, so chances are the enviorment will change between the two.

The creators were bold enough to state that "the enviorment is a character on its own" so they might be on to something here.
    Empty of Mindset