Register
    a distant citadel overlooking a monument at sea

Default A song for the contest

This, I'll admit, wasn't really everything I'd hoped for, but here it is. My goal was to have the song specifically track the bones of Castle III's plot, and I think I hit a lot of the key points...

https://soundcloud.com/visiblesoundscape/castle-iii-fan-song-deletionquality-10th-anniversary-contest-entry

Enjoy!
    Meet Hot Singles Standing Right Behind You

You nailed it dawg, I have totally added it to my castle playlist

Great track man, I think oscar would do good if he would use this in Castle 4

Besides that, based on other tracks from your soundcloud I feel pretty sure I know what program you are using. Ableton Live 8.2.2, right? ;D
    Roses are red,Violets are blue,ph地glui mglw地afh,wgah地agl Cthulhu.

Quote Originally Posted by TheScrow View Post
    Great track man, I think oscar would do good if he would use this in Castle 4

Besides that, based on other tracks from your soundcloud I feel pretty sure I know what program you are using. Ableton Live 8.2.2, right? ;D
    Thanks!

I actually do all of my music work through Presonus Studio One (artist edition) at the moment. What's Ableton Live like, out of curiosity?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattbot View Post
    You nailed it dawg, I have totally added it to my castle playlist
    :0 Thanks homes!!! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

*flips out*

Thanks so much for making this! Now time to play it over and over until I get sick of it, but keep on playing it because it's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    Thanks!

I actually do all of my music work through Presonus Studio One (artist edition) at the moment. What's Ableton Live like, out of curiosity?
    Well, its a great program, Especially the 8.2.2 version. Easy use with VST plugins, probably the best program when it comes to design, because its so easy to overlook yet has all professional features necessary to make a great track... and the possibilities are endless, whenever I have been producing so far, I barely ever met any boundary where Ableton would not allow me to do what I wanted to... (or one of the vst plugins)

Sadle, the 8.2.2 is no longer being sold afaik, and the new Ableton 9 gives me eye cancer...
    anyways, if you have alot of money to spend in order to be professional and really think your current program doesnt allow you for doing all you want to, you should get yourself Ableton Live. If you know how to use it well (with VSTs of course) then its definitely worth the money (well, if you want to use it on a professional or at least semi professional level).
    Roses are red,Violets are blue,ph地glui mglw地afh,wgah地agl Cthulhu.

Yay!
    Another Presonus Studio One user, I don't feel so alone anymore.

This is quite impressive, I really like it, especially considering you only used the Artist version of Studio One.
    I'd love to hear what you could come up with using the Professional version along with something like Spitfire Audio Albion One.

I'm incredibly impressed with how fast you have progressed since you started making music, the composition is absolutely magnificent!
    I never felt bored at any point, the piano part in particular was fun to listen to, you have an excellent variation of styles in this piece (which is something that I often struggle with)

Thanks, yo! One day, all will tremble before the name Presonus!