Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Alright, sounds fair.

Apostolic Moderator Diplomacy Domination VictoryOne Time Chess ChampionDiplomacy Domination Victory Varthonai's Avatar

Andrew suggested we have a skype chat if we are gonna continue at this pace because otherwise it will be hard to regulate the in-character conversations, we will be piling up over each other all the time

part two in progress
    current update: save the cat that you maimed

That sounds like a good idea. Do everyone else agree?

Agreed. Skype name is mszacillo.
    I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid I haven't been alive enough.

Where've I been for a week? I have no idea but oh... I see that I missed my chance to join. Well, the main thread looks like its going to be fun, so i'll be keeping a close eye when I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aval View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to make Madder praise the Beatles? I have been trying for three consecutive years to do that without success, but you managed it through the power of your wrongness. I'm kind of proud in a sick twisted way.

hhHERE WE GOOO

Name: Casey Jacks (goes by Case or CJ!)

High Concept: Case is seeking a xylem to be who they are, and just wants to be accepted and protect other people.(GET IT! XYLEM! ASYLUM! ITS A PLANT PUN *BILL NYE VOICE* SCIENCE IS COOL)

Trouble: Has issues with people accepting their identity, low self esteem, and is indecisive (can't make important decisions without fearing repurcussions)

Gender:agender (they/she pronouns but prefers they pronouns)

Physical Description: 5' 10". Casey has choppy blonde hair (cut by theirself. not very well) and light brown eyes. They're incredibly freckly because they spend lots of time out in the sun. They have a gym rat build but are not as wiry and athletic as they look. They're pretty soft.They like to dress in comfortable clothes, usually jeans/bermuda shorts, graphic tshirts and hoodies. You will never catch Casey in formal wear. Ever. This kid only owns like. Three pairs of ratty af pants anyways. They have this perpetual flower crown that they can keep alive because its always touching them. It consists of flowers that they'll grow that are in season. (im gonna draw them)

Personality: Casey has a strict mantra of "fake it till you make it." They seem incredibly bold, make daring new ideas, enjoy jokes, and love to have fun and learn new things or teach others something new. They're incredibly fragile though. Under the bravado they feel like if they aren't bold and out there, no one will like them. They feel as though they have to be this way in order for people to like them despite their identity, which they are paralyzed that someone close to them will hate them for it.Despite seeming like a leader, Casey is the kind to jump off a bridge if everyone else was doing it. They would just make it seem like it was their intention all along.They're fairly content when in an environment they've created and know is safe. Casey has strong feelings about people who misgender them but chooses not to do anything about it and sit quietly instead. She's kinda lazy.

Perks: Casey is able to manipulate the growth, shape and movement of plants. They can grow existing plants to enormous sizes, or utilize them as shields or traps. Casey carries a backpack with tubes of seeds inside that can be used to grow special varieties of plants in a pinch, such as poisonous flowers or plants not native to the area.) For example, Casey could tether someones legs with vines, then grow flowers with pollen that can paralyze the foe on contact.Casey has to be touching plants that are being manipulated to move or have been changed greatly. If Casey was to let go of a long, strong vine he was using, it would wither up incredibly fast. Smaller plants such as flowers and grasses are likely to stay. Creating plants in excess dehydrates Casey and deoxygenates their blood. If the ability was used too much/too long, Casey would asphyxiate.

Flaws: Casey doesn't want to be forgotten by the people they became close to. They don't want to be abandoned just like they were with their family. Failure is also not an option. If they fail or cause some minor infraction, it eats away at them. Even if the situation has been long resolved, they will continually try to keep making up for it. They are not a forward thinker. They're incredibly claustrophobic.

How you realized your Lucidity: At 16, Casey was thrown out of their household by their parents. They lived below the poverty line and it was just easier for their parents to get rid of her than keep her. Casey struggled to survive as they moved from shelter to shelter, or slept on the streets, living off of the dwindling resources she had. She met other teenagers on the streets in the same situation as her and they banded together, looking out for one another on the streets. A week later, one of them had been jumped by another homeless person for his jacket, and the attacker had severed Casey's friend's leg at the knee. When Casey found him, He was bleeding out onto the pavement, barely breathing.She could hardly budge, and dropped to the sidewalk on her hands and knees in shock. She felt a poking underneath one of her hands and lifted it to find, amazingly, a vine shoot that hadn't been there before.They touched it hesitantly and it grew, spiraling towards their friend's leg. In a moment of clarity, Casey concentrated and with a snap, let it wrap tightly around the base of what was once her friend's leg; she used the vine to create a tourniquet of sorts to buy him more time. Casey and their friends took him and brought him to the hospital where he made a miraculous discovery. When Casey told the doctors what had happened, she was sent to meet with officials who convinced them to register in an academic institution for dreamers where her power could be refined. Casey accepted with the hopes of becoming stronger so that people would respect them for who they were and so she could one day return to her parents and confront them and see if their minds had changed.
    PLEASE DON'T ASK ME HARD QUESTIONS IM JUST AN ENGLISH LOVING REBEL LOOKING FOR A CLAUSE

WOOPS MAY HAVE POSTED TWICE SORRY
    Last edited by emihyu; August 18th, 2015 at 04:17 PM. Reason: double post :V
    PLEASE DON'T ASK ME HARD QUESTIONS IM JUST AN ENGLISH LOVING REBEL LOOKING FOR A CLAUSE

Name: Sidney ‘Syd’ Greene, Jr.

High Concept: Crazy mind, crazy world.

Trouble: Has scary uncontrollable visions regularly and hopes to be rid of them one day. Would also like to have meaningful friends again.

Physical Description: Wide-eyed and gaunt face. Standing at about 6’ 3” with a large squarish build. Dark red hair, green eyes. Preferred style of clothing are checked shirts tucked into his jeans; wears a faux-leather jacket and boots.

Personality: Seemingly down to earth and laconic. Feels interactions should be fleeting out of fear of revealing something about himself he would rather avoid. Could be described as having a high intellect, as the visions make the mundane visceral, yet it is often crippling.

Perks: Can construct a physical shield whose strength is proportional to its size. If necessary, it can be utilized as a battering ram. Can only manifest beyond a size of half a meter in diameter. Not a bad tactician, either. Whispers from God.

Flaws: Has difficulty maintaining relationships; friends become distant friends very quickly. Is known to become erratic and can be very difficult to live with due to perceived peculiarities from other people. Failed artist; fails to express his self in any other way. Hasn’t spoken to his parents in some years, but wishes to again someday. Has eluded diagnosis out of fear.

How you realized your Lucidity: A particularly terrifying psychotic episode made him create a shield in fear. Ever since, he has found himself being able to control the shield and have it respond to the world around him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aval View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to make Madder praise the Beatles? I have been trying for three consecutive years to do that without success, but you managed it through the power of your wrongness. I'm kind of proud in a sick twisted way.