Register

Default Tuneit - Submerged (Glitchy Chillout)

Hey guys, I finally got around to actually finish some of the music I've been working on lately.
    I really like how this came out, I'd love to hear what you guys think!
    https://soundcloud.com/tuneit/submerged

Thank you.

Pretty cool stuff! I really like the ambient parts Which is most of the track. I'm a guy who doesn't like too much treble in his songs, so the clicks and stuff (the beat basically) became a little much, but it actually goes very well with the entire song. It doesn't stick out like needles. Reminds me of Trentemøller or Basemnt Project Z by keadz. For some reason, I can't find the latter online.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtime23 View Post
    Pretty cool stuff! I really like the ambient parts Which is most of the track. I'm a guy who doesn't like too much treble in his songs, so the clicks and stuff (the beat basically) became a little much, but it actually goes very well with the entire song. It doesn't stick out like needles. Reminds me of Trentemøller or Basemnt Project Z by keadz. For some reason, I can't find the latter online.
    Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.
    I have a thing for details in the high frequency-spectrum.

I like being compared to Trentemøller since he's one of my biggest idols.
    In general I feel incredibly inspired his music.
    This track specifically was inspired by Trentøller and a guy called Trifonic.

That's really cool because it shows! Keep it up dude, also following you on soundcloud now.

That's good to know, hope I don't sound too much like the guys I just mentioned though
    And thanks, I really appreciate it!

Oh no, it's quite unique. I love it for that. And like a wise man once said: Before you knew how to speak, all you did was copy the voices of others. It's how we learn. So don't be afraid of sounding like others, especially if those others sound good

And what's up with other people not commenting? Come on dudes, this track is pretty cool, isn't it?

I was hoping for more feedback as well
    Last edited by Tobu; April 26th, 2014 at 02:38 PM. Reason: typo

Beautifully eerie.
    I'd picture as a soundtrack that could accompany the darkened world of Tron.
    I might have a use for this soundtrack in future (credit where it's due of course). ;)

Thank you!

And sure, go right ahead, all my music is roalty free so it's perfectly fine, except for the tracks I haven't provided public download links for of course.

Let me know if you end up using it, I like seeing what people use my music for.

I just realized what this reminds me of.

This is still really cool.

Haven't heard that one before.
    The track you mentioned sounds like it has a lot more acoustic elements (like the guitars and drums), it's an interesting track nonetheless and I saved it in my music playlist

Tobu, what on earth have you done! I can't stop listening to this beautiful piece of hypnosis

I like it! I'll try listening to this on better speakers to get a better listen instead of my lame laptop speakers but in the meantime Follow me on Soundcloud and ill follow back! https://soundcloud.com/mr-kdn

Thanks for the feedback guys, also getting this thread featured on the "Featured Forum Media" section was a nice surprise so thanks to whoever's in charge of that.

Last night I set up a BandCamp account and uploaded an updated version "Submerged" as my first release on there.
    You can buy it for a dollar!

This is the first time I've had the courage to demand money for the music I compose and produce, I'll most likely release on BandCamp from here on out.

I've always felt like I lacked the skill and reputation to ask for money for my music but I think it's about time I try to take the next step.
    This will also encourage me to work on an actual album for once, one that's structured like an actual album this time! I feel like I have a more clear and realistic goal now.

I will still upload some free music to my SoundCloud but this will mainly consist of music I don't put as much effort into anymore, like tracks I will never finish or genres like Electro, Drum n' Bass, Trance, Dubstep all that kinda stuff.

Thanks for reading (and listening), spread the word if you want, I'd appreciate it