Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DQ Stuck

Default DQ Stuck

(rules are simple: post suggestions on how story should take place, for example "Zumi: Examine room". If there will be no suggestion good enough [but I believe there will be] I'll make my own. I will choose best suggestion and create next panel(s) according to it.)

DQ Stuck

Act I

You are a 17 year old girl, standing in your awesome room. You go by nickname ZUMIYON. Friends like to call you ZUMI, for short. Your interests are INTERNET, VIDEO GAMES and DRAWING and you totally never make sexual innuendos. You just woke up from weird dreams which involved YOU and a SILENCED REVOLVER and a lot of DEAD BODIES. Freud would say they symbolized your inner need for...
    Let's not go there. You are sure it's completely normal and a part of growing up. You slept only for 5 HOURS, totally not because you'd be CHATTING with your friends. You are home alone and have plenty of time on your hand, as you are waiting for certain package to arrive.
    What will you do?
    Last edited by Zumiyon; September 4th, 2013 at 10:20 PM.
    In some cultures refusal of lady's invitation to play game with her would be sign of homosexuality.

Do what needs to be done: examine your room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aval View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to make Madder praise the Beatles? I have been trying for three consecutive years to do that without success, but you managed it through the power of your wrongness. I'm kind of proud in a sick twisted way.

Zumi: Examine room
    Knowledge is power - and power is hilarious

DQ 1337 Member

Zumi: Throw chair through window.

I guess examining the room has to come first.
    music is what keeps me alive
    my deviantart

Zumi: Examine yourself. Psychologically that is, that dream sounded very important.

Zumi: try to recall the dream
    “Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up” – Pablo Picasso

Zumi: Try to recall dream

Much to your displeasure, no matter how much you're trying, you can't recall your weird dreams and you're forgetting more and more of them trying to remember. You remember only tiny bits and pieces here and there. But what did they mean? Did they symbolize anything? Is it a sign you're finally going crazy and insane? This will be questioned by psychologist for years to come.

Zumi: Examine room

Your room may be a little bit plain, but it's still awesome. On the walls are your cool posters of your favorite things: TANKS, BREAKING BAD and NEON GENESIS EVANGELION. Oh, you could talk hours and hours about this stuff. As usual, you're a bit too lazy to make your bed. Under the bed should be your FN2000 airsoft gun. You're not even sure, these days you're a bit forgetful. Maybe you could try find it, but what good would that be anyway. Your computer is off, but of course you can start it up whenever you want. You briefly consider throwing chair out of your window for no apparent reason, but that would be silly. Besides, it's your only chair.

What will you do?
    In some cultures refusal of lady's invitation to play game with her would be sign of homosexuality.

Throw the chair out the window, go outside to bring it back up, and throw it outside again. Then turn on your computer.

Zumi: Look out of the window.

Zumi: look under your bed
    “Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up” – Pablo Picasso

Zumi: turn on your pc
    my deviantart

Zumi: look under your pc

zumi: look out under your pc
    Quote Originally Posted by Aval View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to make Madder praise the Beatles? I have been trying for three consecutive years to do that without success, but you managed it through the power of your wrongness. I'm kind of proud in a sick twisted way.

Zumi: Look out of the window

You step on your TABLE to get a better view. You hate being so small, it's not adorable or even funny. Just STUPID. Being small teenager is hard and nobody, especially parents, understands.

You get a nice view on ROAD and front part of WALL encircling your house. You see your MAILBOX, but from here, you have no idea if there's anything inside or not. Damn, you really wish there is. Today's the day when you are supposed to get your copy of really exciting game called SBURB. It's a bit weird nobody on INTERNET is talking about it, especially because it seems so groundbreaking. It's like you're the only one knowing about it's existence. If it wasn't for your friend MB, you wouldn't even know about it.

Zumi: Turn on your pc

You take your old trusty messed up laptop from your table and position yourself on your bed. You know your legs will fall asleep in this position, but for sake of comfort for your butt you just simply don't care, yo.

You see someone's been trying to contact you through Pesterchum while you were asleep. It's your friend MB. You wonder what does he have to say? Or she, you don't know for sure if it's he or she. Well, you're almost totally sure it's a boy. You've been in contact with this person for few days now ever since he started messaging you out of nowhere. First you thought he was just some troll, trying to mess with you with talking about how he can predict your future, but now you know he's for real. It's really strange and outlandish, but real.

Fawn over the Evangelion poster.
    Rachel Constantine: I was especially interested in the section on Arroway's video unit. The one that recorded the static?
    Michael Kitz: Continue.
    Rachel Constantine: The fact that it recorded static isn't what interests me. What interests me is that it recorded approximately eighteen hours of it.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" -Evelyn Beatrice Hall Relax

Answer MB.

Go check the mail.

open the NEVER AGAIN folder

it's got me curious
    my deviantart

Open the NEVER AGAIN folder

oh jesus fuck
    never ever again

Answer MB

Spoiler for Pesterlog:

-- mysteriousBenefactor [MB] began pestering Zumi [ZM] at 02:16 --
    MB: We have to talk. It's very urgent, so please answer as soon as possible.
    ZM: yo im here
    ZM: sorry for replying so late
    ZM: you messaged me just few minutes after i logged off
    ZM: alright so im here, whats up

MB: As I said, it is very urgent and crucial to success. Did you check your mail yet?
    ZM: i have no idea, i actually just woke up. was plannin to check it out laters anyways
    MB: Please do after we finish speaking.
    ZM: arent you supposed to like
    ZM: see in future when i'll get it

MB: For a reason I can not yet explain, I sadly can not see everything.
    ZM: kay. so i suppose you didnt message me just to ask me about my PACKAGE
    ZM: you know, PACKAGE
    ZM: (smooooooooth)

MB: No, I did not. I think we may have a problem. I know I said I will get others copies too, but I encountered a problem here. Besides, there's much better chance they will actually install it if they get it from you rather than some total stranger.
    ZM: what problem did you come across
    MB: No time to explain. When you get your game disc, copy it and send it to others.
    ZM: wait wait wait
    MB: What.
    ZM: you said i should give it to others too? but what am i supposed to say? "yo dude here im sending you this game file, install it now or you will be doomed"
    MB: That's pretty much what will happen.
    ZM: whatll happen
    MB: Doom. If you and others won't play, Earth is doomed to destruction.
    ZM: say what now
    ZM: oh postman just arrived, i hear his car outside.

MB: Hurry up. Now. Message me as soon as you come back. Then you will copy it and send it to others, or everything will fall.
    ZM: oh snap. right, laters. oh and before i go, can you please change your text color to something more pleasant to my poor eyes
    MB: Zumi. Go.
    ZM: k

Go get Dad, and then resume chat with MB.

Get mail, get back to talk with MB.

i am 12 and wat is this? Diplomacy Domination Victory Aval's Avatar

Screw mb talk to Aval. He's the coolest.

Zumi: Roll over CHUMROLL to figure how many people you have to send copies to. Oh and see how many people are online.

Apostolic Moderator Diplomacy Domination VictoryOne Time Chess ChampionDiplomacy Domination Victory Varthonai's Avatar

Zumi: Be MB.
    MB: Get your existence erased from paradox space, forcing Zumi to discover SBURB without your help in an internally consistent manner more befitting a self-contained session.
    MB: Be Varthonai.
    Varthonai: Cease your metafictional schemes this instant.

part two in progress
    current update: save the cat that you maimed