Register
Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 1546
  1. #101
    Formerly Tymedi
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Is it a cub?

  2. #102
    I'm watching you Lt. Shepard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Gorgeous dog.
    If relief is what you seek, head to the children's orphanage, and take a leak.

  3. #103
    DQ 1337 Member codbarley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyemdi View Post
    Is it a cub?
    wat...

  4. #104
    Cynical Puppeteer Victory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codbarley View Post
    wat...
    Maybe he's under the impression that you own a real wolf.

  5. #105
    Ex-staff member Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3Van1Araz3 View Post
    I was in the elevator and the door opened in the first floor of the building, a neighbour literally jumped because I scared her, just by standing in the middle of the elevator, facing the door.
    That's pretty fucking awesome. Why aren't you writing tales of the macabre? I demand you do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aval View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to make Madder praise the Beatles? I have been trying for three consecutive years to do that without success, but you managed it through the power of your wrongness. I'm kind of proud in a sick twisted way.

  6. #106
    DQ 1337 Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    That's pretty fucking awesome. Why aren't you writing tales of the macabre? I demand you do it.
    For the best, I will let the story unfold itself.

  7. #107
    Formerly Tymedi
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victory View Post
    Maybe he's under the impression that you own a real wolf.
    My mistake. Looked at the picture again and realized it's a dog.

    ...Be pretty cool if you actually owned a wolf though...

  8. #108
    DQ 1337 Member codbarley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyemdi
    My mistake. Looked at the picture again and realized it's a dog.

    ...Be pretty cool if you actually owned a wolf though...
    Oh sorry. you were right the first time. I didn't understand the question. She's a hybrid. I think her pedigree says something like 85% canadian timber wolf and the other 15% is a mix of arctic canines. husky, malamute ect.

  9. #109
    I'm watching you Lt. Shepard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3Van1Araz3 View Post
    I'm here to ruin the beauty of this long thread:
    In my defense, the flash of the camera wasn't expected.
    Awwww, you look so happy c:
    If relief is what you seek, head to the children's orphanage, and take a leak.

  10. #110
    DQ 1337 Member Cajolocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3Van1Araz3 View Post
    I'm here to ruin the beauty of this long thread:
    *Image*
    Is it just me or...

    Nahh...
    "All moments are fleeting, just like all love is true." Victory

  11. #111
    Formerly Tymedi
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codbarley View Post
    Oh sorry. you were right the first time. I didn't understand the question. She's a hybrid. I think her pedigree says something like 85% canadian timber wolf and the other 15% is a mix of arctic canines. husky, malamute ect.
    Ohhh...

    Awesome.

  12. #112
    DQ 1337 Member codbarley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyemdi View Post
    Ohhh...

    Awesome.
    :3333333

    She's def not a husky.

  13. #113
    is Awesome. Tobu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyLady View Post
    [IMG]

    Have some of my face and hand.
    Woah you look ridiculously cute in that picture!

    Wicked dog Cody!
    I just came home from vacation, so expect plenty of trippy pictures of my face.

  14. #114
    DQ 1337 Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Shepard View Post
    Awwww, you look so happy c:
    ikr? I was invaded by joy in that time!

  15. #115
    DQ 1337 Member RustyMagnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    Guess what?



    Two man meet-up, check. Yep, Shadow's saggin' his pants.
    "Bitches wit they own shit, we don' like golddiggers."
    -Bryson Tiller

  16. #116
    I'm a level 22 Buttbuttin Killing_Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,353

    Default

    That dude sitting on the ground is showing the biggest ass crack.

  17. #117
    DQ 1337 Member Shinoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    2,508

    Default

    Dear god, why did you point it out.
    Image won't get out of my head.
    Knowledge is power - and power is hilarious

  18. #118
    DQ 1337 Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killing_Time View Post
    That dude sitting on the ground is showing the biggest ass crack.
    That was utterly unnecessary and very offensive to both my eyes and my .. you probably just caused me brain damage.

    On the other hand, I have seen enough in my short time on this site to know that Shadow never uses t-shirts

  19. #119
    DQ 1337 Member Jedi-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    1,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killing_Time View Post
    That dude sitting on the ground is showing the biggest ass crack.

  20. #120
    Cynical Puppeteer Victory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMagnum View Post
    Guess what?

    Two man meet-up, check. Yep, Shadow's saggin' his pants.
    People who can't wear their pants properly shouldn't drink - they're retarded enough as is. I'm not sure I appreciate that smile, either, considering that he's half naked with his pants halfway to the ground.

  21. #121
    DQ 1337 Member Jedi-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    1,351

    Default

    Angry Swede on Saggin' Turk action. Best porno ever.

  22. #122
    DQ 1337 Member Paperback Writer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The United States of Antarctica
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-L View Post
    Angry Swede on Saggin' Turk action. Best porno ever.
    It's Finn, actually. You know, Finn.

  23. #123
    DQ 1337 Member codbarley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,475

    Default

    Really pixelated and kinda small, but this is the average night for me


  24. #124
    Formerly Tymedi
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killing_Time View Post
    That dude sitting on the ground is showing the biggest ass crack.
    I guess I should be thankful that Rusty's image isn't loading up for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperback Writer View Post
    It's Finn, actually. You know, Finn.
    [img]
    Victory's actually from Finland? Also Paper, don't give me ideas on starting an Adventure Time thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by codbarley View Post
    Really pixelated and kinda small, but this is the average night for me

    [img]
    For some reason, your right leg looks like your right arm to me, and that thought somehow makes you look wider than you actually are.

  25. #125
    DQ 1337 Member codbarley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyemdi View Post
    I guess I should be thankful that Rusty's image isn't loading up for me.



    Victory's actually from Finland? Also Paper, don't give me ideas on starting an Adventure Time thread.



    For some reason, your right leg looks like your right arm to me, and that thought somehow makes you look wider than you actually are.

    It also apparently makes me look like I'm missing a leg lol.

Similar Threads

  1. Post Pictures of Yourself #2
    By Polo in forum General Lounge
    Replies: 3774
    Last Post: June 21st, 2012, 11:01 AM
  2. Post pictures of your pets
    By Lt. Shepard in forum Share It
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: June 20th, 2011, 07:21 AM
  3. Post Pictures of your Cooker
    By Polo in forum General Lounge
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: April 14th, 2011, 04:49 AM
  4. Post Pictures Of Your Pets
    By codbarley in forum General Lounge
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: August 9th, 2009, 10:59 PM
  5. Post Pictures of yourself OLD
    By Silence in forum General Lounge
    Replies: 2297
    Last Post: May 18th, 2009, 02:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •