Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Paperback Writer View Post
    This thread is now about how everyone is having much love, warmth and fun except Vic.
    I don't need warmth and love to have fun. In fact, I find much entertainment in destroying those two concepts.

Quote Originally Posted by Varthonai View Post
    I love this season so much imma hug each and every one of you and there is nothing you can do to stop me. PREPARE YOURSELF, VIC.
    Not if I partake in the most widespread of modern Christmas traditions; namely suicide. Can't hug a dead body, now can you? Or maybe you can; God knows you have a thing for necromancy so I probably shouldn't invite the trauma... I'll think of something - you're not hugging me.

Ironically, all of the Christmassy shit around Christmas makes me hate Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aval View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to make Madder praise the Beatles? I have been trying for three consecutive years to do that without success, but you managed it through the power of your wrongness. I'm kind of proud in a sick twisted way.
    Quote Originally Posted by codbarley View Post
    I mean, my brain is a real piece of work guys.

Christmas got me a ten pound tip today, could be a form of bribery
    Deletionquality Chronicles Page 65

So, one o'clock and I've already been harassed by a bus driver who called me a piece of shit when I tried to enter the bus on his break to escape the freezing cold. I haven't even gotten to the party yet and already I've proven the whole "Christmas joy" and "good will toward man" part completely false. I hate this holiday, fuck people for liking it, fuck all you people, I'm so fucking angry right now I feel like crucifying a Hebrew.

DQ 1337 Member Paperback Writer's Avatar

This makes me wonder if Jesus didn't get crucified. Would making a cross with our fingers symbolize "Shame"?

I'm a level 22 Buttbuttin Killing_Time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Victory View Post
    So, one o'clock and I've already been harassed by a bus driver who called me a piece of shit when I tried to enter the bus on his break to escape the freezing cold. I haven't even gotten to the party yet and already I've proven the whole "Christmas joy" and "good will toward man" part completely false. I hate this holiday, fuck people for liking it, fuck all you people, I'm so fucking angry right now I feel like crucifying a Hebrew.
    ): *hugs*

I've never met one bus driver or train worker that isn't a miserable piece of shit. Working on a day like this only makes things worse. The motherfuckin' irony bros.
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to make Madder praise the Beatles? I have been trying for three consecutive years to do that without success, but you managed it through the power of your wrongness. I'm kind of proud in a sick twisted way.

I remember back when I was still a kid (1999, I think) some bus driver down in Carol city or Hollywood got his brains blown out for being rude to a guy on Christmas.

You can have your own thoughts on Christmas...and holidays in general, but don't go yelling at others because of their opinions.
    I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid I haven't been alive enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    I've never met one bus driver or train worker that isn't a miserable piece of shit. Working on a day like this only makes things worse. The motherfuckin' irony bros.
    On my bus route all the drivers are awesome, save for one guy who won't let me off at my stop because it's outside the designated stops. There's this Greek (I think) fellow who is really awesome though. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boom View Post
    You can have your own thoughts on Christmas...and holidays in general, but don't go yelling at others because of their opinions.
    This applies to both sides, by the way. Opinions are silly.

Either way, I get to make caramel, so I'm good.
    DQ's medical advisor.
    "What is food to one is to others bitter poison" - Titus Lucretius Carus

Quote Originally Posted by Killing_Time View Post
    I'm going to celebrate Christmas, blissfully aware that there's nothing Vic can do about it. :3

Have a great one, all of you.
    You promised to celebrate Solstice. :<
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax.

I'm pretty sure this sums up what Vic is saying, or at least is close.
    DQ's medical advisor.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCat View Post
    You promised to celebrate Solstice. :<
    I promised?

Christmas is over, and I hope it never comes back. Ugh. That had to be the most unpleasant Christmas so far.

DQ 1337 Member ...I'm not telling you!'s Avatar

Heh, weird thinking that while it's just ended for some people it's just started for others, me in this instance. Going to bed now, as it is 2 and I'm sure my family'll want to be awake first thing. Merry Christmas everyone ;D.

Happy Birthday Issac Newton!
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics

Merry Newtonmas to all!
    Ain't no party

Weird. My Christmas is tomorrow. I'm Pacific Coast Time, so it isn't until then. It's still Christmas Eve.
    DQ's medical advisor.

Apostolic Moderator
    One Time Chess Champion

Christmas is over, and I hope it never comes back. Ugh. That had to be the most unpleasant Christmas so far.

Sweden celebrates Christmas on the 24th?
    Quote Originally Posted by C. S. Lewis
    When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

DQ Senior Member ArtoriusVonKrieg's Avatar

Happy 25th of December... >_>

DQ 1337 Member ...I'm not telling you!'s Avatar

Heh heh, trolled my sister. Last year, she got me a packet of Maltesers and a bag of McCoys crisps as a present (I love them, so fair does), and she knows it wasn't 'up to par' with the thing I got her . Didn't matter to me, but we've been joking about it ever since so this year, she opened her present under the tree to find the same thing. Under that she found a card saying go cry about it in your room, so she went to her room and found her real present . An Edward Cullen poster. She used to love Twilight, and she hates it now so we jokingly hold that against her to. And she came downstairs to find a card that wasn't there when she went up stairs which had a troll-face drawn on it . In there was a three month lasting Xbox 360 membership card. I got her that because she asked for one last year, and when I ordered it online, it never showed up :c.
    Jokes on me though because she's got me running all around the house for COG tags which she planted around the house when I was asleep.

Day's been nice so far. No snow, but the sky's as white as anything, everyone seems to be happy, our dad and our mum are getting along and everyone's joking. Good day. And they haven't even popped out that mysterious liquid they call whine which seems to make them feel high as a kite when I see them upon it's effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Varthonai View Post

Sweden celebrates Christmas on the 24th?
    We do. I have absolutely no idea why.

Also, after having calmed down, Christmas wasn't all around bad. The food and company was good, I got a lot of money and a toilet paper roll - fuck yeah - so it'd be ungrateful of me to say it sucked completely, it didn't, but I just can't get over the other stuff that did suck.

Also, I got an infraction because I got mad and told you people to fuck off, despite it being a joke. Christmas cheer indeed.

We celebrate it on the 24th as well. We call it "Noche Buena".