Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DQ 1337 Member Paperback Writer's Avatar
    Last edited by Paperback Writer; December 19th, 2011 at 07:22 AM. Reason: -Thanks, Zolen.

page not found
    Man rule 48. Any dispute lasting any longer than 3 minutes must be settled by rock, paper, scissors.

Thanks, man. Should be fixed.

Yes his insanity according to North Korean TV was that of a demi-god, he will be missed the the people of the propaganda lands.
    Man rule 48. Any dispute lasting any longer than 3 minutes must be settled by rock, paper, scissors.

I heard he was born between two mountains with a crossing rainbow. His death must have been equally beautiful.

Just saw this on TV, everyone was literally bawling their eyes out.

When the news lady announced it, she was crying...
    How can you cry, when your country leader is sending Thousands of peoples in working camps and killing for few reason a north corean, such as : you talked to a European, you are a spy for their government... okay, maybe I exaggerated, but it's still someone you had a little bit of non sense in it's head... But, I have to admit, he must have done something good for his country, after all, they have to love him for something he did... no?
    I'm super crazy... no arguing please

Formerly Tymedi

He is a very powerful man, Go_Habs_Go. Power can make people love you, no matter what.

Btw, his death is bad news to the rest of the world. His heir-to-be is only about 20, very young for someone to step into power (unless the military takes over first). Stock markets have fallen too since Kim Jong-il's death. In times of uncertainty like this, who would want to hold onto a piece of paper? *gulp*
    Last edited by Kenneth; December 19th, 2011 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by go_habs_go View Post
    When the news lady announced it, she was crying...
    How can you cry, when your country leader is sending Thousands of peoples in working camps and killing for few reason a north corean, such as : you talked to a European, you are a spy for their government... okay, maybe I exaggerated, but it's still someone you had a little bit of non sense in it's head... But, I have to admit, he must have done something good for his country, after all, they have to love him for something he did... no?
    He did plenty of things, the news in his country spoke about of his "achievements". He was almost a god in his country, he could do no wrong (becuase nobody in the news of North Korea would get to know about it to say he did wrong). China does something of the same thing with propaganda, where it makes their government seem like the best there is and it never does wrong....actually every government does that, its just that most of us slightly less propaganda soaked country's ain't under enough false impression to cry or really give more then a nod if one of our politicians died. He was a hero according to everything that the North Korean people saw or heard.
    Last edited by Zolen; December 19th, 2011 at 12:06 PM.

Formerly Tymedi

Quote Originally Posted by Zolen View Post
    China does something of the same thing with propaganda, where it makes their government seem like the best there is and it never does wrong....actually every government does that, its just that most of us slightly less propaganda soaked country's ain't under enough false impression to cry or really give more then a nod if one of our politicians died. He was a hero according to everything that the North Korean people saw or heard.
    Actually, China isn't heavy on propaganda nowadays, just censorship. We all know of Mao Zedong's achievements and failures and the current government's achievements and failures.

Maybe not politicians, Zolen. But are passionate about other stuff (*cough*war*cough*)

The .50 Cent Party sure counts as propaganda, Kenneth. A pathetic one at that.

How could you say that about China, Zolen! In America at least, there's lots of crime there. I am happy where I live, very safe.

Help, they've gone through my profile! D:

Formerly Tymedi

Quote Originally Posted by Paperback Writer View Post
    The .50 Cent Party sure counts as propaganda, Kenneth. A pathetic one at that.

How could you say that about China, Zolen! In America at least, there's lots of crime there. I am happy where I live, very safe.

Help, they've gone through my profile! D:
    Spoiler for @Paperback Writer:
    My name's Tyemdi goddammit! DO YOU NOT REMEMBER IT?! And the 50 Cent Party are not pathetic if many of them have to pass exams to be commentators!

In the end, it was all for the lulz.

I'm a level 22 Buttbuttin Killing_Time's Avatar

I think if I lived in North Korea and I had been fed with so much propaganda about my country, my leader and the rest of the world, I would cry too. Not only would the only man/demigod who could hold the place together be gone, but I would have no idea what would happen next. Military coup? Can his heir even rule a country? Revolution? These people face a very uncertain future indeed.

DQ 1337 Member ...I'm not telling you!'s Avatar

He's in a better place now.
    Not so ronrey.

Looking forward to the news on the TV this evening.

Now the North and South Korea are about to come together to form the Greater Korean Republic, dominate Japan, launch EMP missile and invade USA.
    Knowledge is power - and power is hilarious

Looking forward to 4D Homefront.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinoi_Ookami View Post
    Now the North and South Korea are about to come together to form the Greater Korean Republic, dominate Japan, launch EMP missile and invade USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtime23 View Post
    Looking forward to 4D Homefront.
    YOu know, that's actually kind of scary. XD Considering how similar it seems to be between reality and the game. Sort of.
    OH BOY LOOK AT THESE RATINGS!

They're not serious, Sarge, and there's a good reason. Homefront is absolutely bonkers, and so far from anything that could actually happen that I'm surprised the game doesn't contain space bazookas and flying roller skates. But yeah, I must admit - it's eerie that they were able to foresee that a human being would eventually die - surely the prophecy of Homefront is upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by Victory View Post
    But yeah, I must admit - it's eerie that they were able to foresee that a human being would eventually die - surely the prophecy of Homefront is upon us.
    OH! Does that mean I'm a all-powerful prophet when I predict that everyone on DQ will die one day? Does it? Does it? =D

Well, omnipotence - as defined by most Christians - is the power to do anything as long as it doesn't conflict with the nature of your other qualities. So, by this definition we're all omnipotent god-people, we can do anything that doesn't conflict with our other properties, and I'm sure someone will take your prophecy very seriously.

This is overly snobby version of "Go nuts."

Quote Originally Posted by Kreekakon View Post
    everyone on DQ will die one day
    That's a bunch of crap.
    Knowledge is power - and power is hilarious

Gladly, Kim Jong Il was a terrible leader who drove his nation's economy into the ground, violated human rights and was a general piece of shit.

Sort of like a certain Texan president named W.