Register

Conversation Between ...I'm not telling you! and Shinoi

320 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Was getting pretty pumped for Doomfist, was slightly disappointed to see he's not the next one now...buuut a robot spider tank makes up for that.
  2. I'm super excited about the new hero. We might get an announcement the next week!
  3. Oh yeah I've got no plans to do another competitive season, I got 2 golden guns so I'm happy with the results. I'm just burnt out in general, but yeah when I eventually get back to the game I'll be doing Quick Play
  4. Just play quickplay I play it most of the time. I got to Platinum rank and then quit competitive.
  5. If it had been up to me, Reinhardt.
    BUT FUCK THAT. NO ONE ELSE WILL DO IT IN ANY GAME SO I GUESS I WANTED TO MAIN LUCIO IN SEASON 1.
    Haven't actually played since then, felt kinda' bitter about it =P. I intend on getting back to the game at some point, but not exactly soon.
  6. Eyyy lmao
    So who do you main? I am a support/tank player with a lot of play on Mercy and Ana and Zeny, I play a lot of Zarya too (and am very decent with her as well) and Roadhog, then I sometimes switch to Daddy 76, Pharah, lately a lot of Sombra and when new patch comes live I'll play a lot of Bastion as well.
  7. More like daddy ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    You think all those kids came from just that wife? PFT
  8. Say WHAT
    Do you also know Torbjorn is Reaper's dad?
  9. O M G
    Did YOU just assume I don't like Overwatch
    Hey
    GUY
    I know ALL about Widowmaker's res ulti, or Pharah's ulti where she spins around in a circle and says die die die, or Tracer's ultimate where she allures all the girls
    K???
  10. It's not nearly as sad as The Last Bastion animation! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to8yh83jlXg

It's about one of the characters from Overwatch. He was designed as a war machine but became self aware after he reactivated decades after the war ended. You don't have to know the game very well to enjoy this short film.
  11. It's not sad, it just can't stand to watch while its programming forces it to shoot its own factory-kin
    It's quite sad really
    Could write one of those oscar-bait films with that subject matter
  12. Sure, here you go! It's nothing much tho, it's just a silly bug I found in the game.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lwgq7VpoD8
  13. 750 on a new channel's video? Shit man, you know that's actually quite good! Send me a link by the way!
  14. Ye, will do ^^ I actually already posted a short video there, got around 750 views, haha
  15. Try advertising your stuff on the sub-Reddit then man, the Overwatch sub-Reddit community love the funny stuff ^^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 320
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast