PDA

View Full Version : Draft

Oscar
February 3rd, 2009, 05:32 PM
Hey all, about time for an update?

I haven't really been able to put too much time on Repercussions latley. I've been working on some paintings for school. I'm posting an incomplete version of what I've been working on. Aesir gods stuff:

http://admin.deletionquality.net/img/agir_liten.jpg
Net: Fixt img for frontpage

Feel free to leave a comment.
- Oscar Johansson

StaticPigmy
February 3rd, 2009, 05:40 PM
it's actually not found for me... anyone having this problem?
it won't find the picture, it's disappeared :O
just this once: first :D
I didn't know you were from Sweden Oscar,
From your pic and your voicing of Dr Romanov, i thought you were older than a student at school.
Although i've seen your newgrounds pic before and i was confused

Oscar
February 3rd, 2009, 05:47 PM
Works for me. You don't have to be a child to go to school though ;)

familyguynut
February 3rd, 2009, 05:59 PM
no worries take all the time u need to work on repercussions:biggrin5:

great painting by the way

sonicmafia
February 3rd, 2009, 06:14 PM
i can't open it.
are there any problems?
and take your time to make part c and d.

Wadling
February 3rd, 2009, 06:16 PM
I can see it fine, that boat got owned... I find something depressing about the net though... Something about a thing being lost at sea forever.

Anyways, good work, and I shall refrain from making a cheap pun about the title of the thread.

Genesis
February 3rd, 2009, 06:39 PM
cant see it. its not found by me

castlemanic
February 3rd, 2009, 06:55 PM
That looks amazing oscar, really good job man!

BanHammor
February 3rd, 2009, 06:57 PM
I can see it fine, that boat got owned... I find something depressing about the net though... Something about a thing being lost at sea forever.

Anyways, good work, and I shall refrain from making a cheap pun about the title of the thread.

Aivasovsky FTW.
Look at his works.
Like:
http://art2.artefakt.ru/user/00/02/01/terrpubl/0010255/img1.jpg

StaticPigmy
February 3rd, 2009, 07:35 PM

oh no, i knew you were older than a child, oh yes i knew that... i saw your NG pic first then saw your DQ user pic and i was like, wait is he as old as this or that?
But thanks for clearing it up :D

did i mention you're amazing at painting, like Picasso, you should have your own exhibition and maybe even sell your paintings :D
What is the actual length of the painting??

woo1693
February 3rd, 2009, 08:40 PM
its okay Oscar school work comes first! I'm studying for few tests lately! take as long as you want! You are the animator!:thumbsup:

Rix
February 3rd, 2009, 09:18 PM
Ok... apparently for me the URL doesn't work at home or at school. :confused5:. Well im sure it's good without looking at it anyways:thumbsup:

woo1693
February 3rd, 2009, 09:52 PM
hmm I see a masterpiece! I'm working on a madness Krinkles tribute I am going to work on a tribute for the Castle series soon

Genesis
February 3rd, 2009, 10:17 PM
Oh now i see it. LOOKS AMAZING

atreides
February 3rd, 2009, 10:26 PM
Your painting is bad ass Oscar. :)

Xiox
February 4th, 2009, 01:49 AM
You painted that!? Holy cow, that is awesome! I can draw pretty well... but when it comes to painting, I swear you would never be able to tell what it was, and when I tell you, you still wouldn't see it lol

Netrosis
February 4th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Sorry about the image viewing problem.

Because the news isn't where the "forum" is but thats where it grabs all its information, including images and smilies, to make the images/smilies work, it automatically converts anything with "images" in the url to the forums.
Hopefully it'll work for those trying to view on the frontpage now.

Lucky Grass
February 4th, 2009, 03:28 AM
That's very awesome and amazing.

And Oscar , just go a head to do the works for school.
School's works first.XD

theone!
February 4th, 2009, 05:22 AM
Cool pic oscar,Keep going with part c!

Mattbot
February 4th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Looks epic Oscar, wish we were allowed to paint stuff like that in my art class >_<

Ecfor
February 4th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Net: Fixt img for frontpageOh a Kraken. :3 Looks really good Oscar.

Kenneth
February 4th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Who cares if it's not about Repercussions, at least it's an update!

Woah. :shocked: This looks like something Leonardo Da Vinci can do. Well done Osc! You've added everything in; from depth to value to form! I wonder if you're going to be a movie animator when you leave university, or are you studying for something else?

Trizd
February 4th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Oh, when bottom gonna have quality like top, it's gonna be sooo good. Do you have a deviantart profile?

Husky
February 4th, 2009, 09:12 AM

You never disappoint us :)

Yurlyn
February 4th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Looks nice, Oscar. Can't see me do that.

And I'm 23 and still going to school XD Still 2 schoolyears to go after this one (schoolyear ends in june and starts the end of august here).

username
February 4th, 2009, 11:59 AM
thats a really good painting:)
keep up the wonderful work in school, in reprecussions(misspelled XD), in everything!

exodus
February 4th, 2009, 12:04 PM
That pic, for me, looks like the end of the world.

In the ocean's surface, The combination of storms, gurricanes, and many more(even though it showed only one though), A sea monster sent by soneone or something to attack ships.

Under it, People dying, out of what they have done.

Then, Hell, where we might be sent into for our wrong doings.

Very beautiful, awe inspiring, and well, I am speechless of it's artistry.

Great JOB!!!

Joe
February 4th, 2009, 03:47 PM
ya take your time we all want part C to be really good so don't rush

Click my hachtling to help me raise it !! http://dragcave.net/image/ZzC9.gif (http://dragcave.net/view/ZzC9)

Oscar
February 4th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Thanks folks and thanks for the fix Net.

Aval
February 4th, 2009, 04:08 PM
=O! I just can't get enough of the way you did the churning waves. Very smexy.

rainor
February 4th, 2009, 04:11 PM
OMG Oscar it is amazing it's soo amazing that i don't know what to say

Aval
February 4th, 2009, 04:27 PM
By the way, in the final version, you will be able to see the thing with the tentacles underwater, right?

angel of death
February 4th, 2009, 04:47 PM
By the way, in the final version, you will be able to see the thing with the tentacles underwater, right?

What tentacles?

Seraliena
February 4th, 2009, 09:35 PM
I love it. Quite epic, but I wish that it would be bigger with more details. The squid or Kraken is excellent. Take your time on Repercussions, but I hope that it will come out soon, and I know how it feels to be trying to constantly update something after a while. It's annoying, since you have other stuff to do. :) =D

Dilly89
February 5th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Errrr Oscar I think there is a problem

I may be wrong or it may be just me but Castle Repercussions has become somewhat inaccessible. It doesn't seem to load :sosp:

Kenneth
February 5th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Errrr Oscar I think there is a problem

I may be wrong or it may be just me but Castle Repercussions has become somewhat inaccessible. It doesn't seem to load :sosp:
That's weird. The same thing's happening to me. Could be a slight glitch. I'll just go to Stickpage to watch it then. :)

angel of death
February 5th, 2009, 12:43 PM
That's weird. The same thing's happening to me. Could be a slight glitch. I'll just go to Stickpage to watch it then. :)

I tried to watch it on stickpage but it said it was stolen or something.

Oscar
February 5th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Fixed the Rep problem. Also, it loads just fine on Stickpage for me?

Silitor
February 5th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Ah, not like you get paid to work on rep. And real nice work with the picture. You're drawings are realllyyyy good.

Sareth-Waldrouk
February 5th, 2009, 04:01 PM
you are one damn good artist Oscar :cornut:

sjpicci
February 5th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Holymuffins! ive probably seen this pic 5 times and i just realized that in the middle section there are two women carrying the net as if they are fishing for the drowning sailors....thats deep lol ussually when i do something deep its unintentional (ew that sounded wrong but it wasnt supposed to lol) O and btw im sjpicci been here for a while but technically im a "n00b!" so im not going argue ith that or anything....... its probably because ive only made 1..2...or 3 maybe 3 posts and havent signed on since i got the account...jeez i can't believe this made me want to comment more than rep did.....this is amazing but not as amazing as rep....or is it....hmmmmm... i sense an awe insping artist. Wow long post... ok well here i am hey Oscar everyone else im gunna figure out how to make a sig now....and ill be sure to post more! byebye!!
O wow i do have a sig.......better change it
it says "watch out! i probably have no idea what im talking about" jic its chngd when u read it

woo1693
February 6th, 2009, 01:56 AM
LOL I read the whole thread

Hi Oscar I have troubles viewing Castle 3 part D when it loads and when i press menu, it says stolen and redirects to main menu of the website

StaticPigmy
February 6th, 2009, 06:23 AM
the women with nets are called sirens :D
I got mixed up with the picture somewhere on the first page, but you're still excellent at painting oscar :D

Kenneth
February 6th, 2009, 10:04 AM
LOL I read the whole thread

Hi Oscar I have troubles viewing Castle 3 part D when it loads and when i press menu, it says stolen and redirects to main menu of the website
He's fixing it.

GolyBlood
February 7th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Hey all, about time for an update?

I haven't really been able to put too much time on Repercussions latley. I've been working on some paintings for school. I'm posting an incomplete version of what I've been working on. Aesir gods stuff:

Net: Fixt img for frontpage

Feel free to leave a comment.
- Oscar Johansson

Pic rulz.

Zackie
February 7th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Very abstract! Very nice!

woo1693
February 7th, 2009, 05:21 PM
He's fixing it.

Okey Dokey sir:cornut:

wait... WTF is infraction points???

cokeman
February 7th, 2009, 06:14 PM
something you may receive soon for that double post...

woo1693
February 8th, 2009, 05:50 PM
wtf is wrong with double posting?

Klawg
February 8th, 2009, 06:24 PM
It's annoying and makes you look like a douchebag who doesn't read the rules.

Doomdrao
February 10th, 2009, 10:58 AM
:thumbsup:Nice picture

Who doesn't read the rules?

BanHammor
February 10th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Who doesn't read the rules?

You! Double post is BAD, don't you know?

Netrosis
February 10th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Ok guys.
I just want to remind you that if you see a post that is in error, please report it and the next moderator who has time will come and fix up the posts in error, and what not. Please don't add to the offtopic madness further by posting about what they've done wrong. They'll get their infraction warnings about what they've done, if they do it again they'll soon enough find a ban.

Unfortunately when you post its just more stuff we have to read through and possibly remove and just adds more workload to us.

Also, if you have received a warning, not an actual infraction, you will not receive infraction points.

Bloody Shadow
February 10th, 2009, 02:04 PM
A very beautiful picture Oscar I even made it as my wallpaper. You really know how to draw mate!!! Oh and net who is that girl on your Avatar she's soo HOT!!! xD

Joe
February 11th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Oscar, well I like your work , your paint and the castle serie but, I'm starting to think that its a bit too long. I mean, all these years of animating ans creating and hard working for 4 videos of 6 min? I hope part C and D will be longer than A and B cause it take you a lot of time to put them on the site.

sjpicci
February 11th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Oscar, well I like your work , your paint and the castle serie but, I'm starting to think that its a bit too long. I mean, all these years of animating ans creating and hard working for 4 videos of 6 min? I hope part C and D will be longer than A and B cause it take you a lot of time to put them on the site.

well as they are a little bit shorter than part 3 you ust remember the incrfedible detail put into this...and....as far as i know... this isnt an actual "episode" for lack of a better word but more of what happens inbetwwen Castle 3 and, dare i say, Castle 4....that is probably the reason for its short length

etrius123
February 12th, 2009, 12:03 AM
i think im just going insane sitting here waiting but cool picture tho:crazy:

Xiox
February 14th, 2009, 06:52 PM
I think it should have been released today on valentines day as a gift to everyone who loves your work Oscar :biggrin5:

mentalguy6
February 14th, 2009, 08:04 PM
you take all the time you need oscar youve been putting alot of work on this movie and you wouldnt deserve to be rushed,also when you start on making castle iv you should make the first part then release it take a break then when your ready start on the next part,that way you can work a little less have a break and you wont keep us occupied for over 2 years great idea isnt it.:thumbsup:

Xiox
February 14th, 2009, 09:24 PM
I agree with him and his idea... but what if Castle Rep. wraps it all up, there might not be a number 4

cokeman
February 14th, 2009, 09:30 PM
the day when castle series ends so soon is the day when earth explodes, keep it up Oscar

SooperNoobie
February 14th, 2009, 09:36 PM
I agree with him and his idea... but what if Castle Rep. wraps it all up, there might not be a number 4
There's too much potential to just end it this way, unless the ending scene is really satisfying and epic. But as everyone else said, Oscar, keep up the good work and take all the time you need to make these next two parts just as great as the first two. ^^

Xiox
February 14th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Even if Castle ends with a huge epic scene, I will still be sad.... If Castle ends, so will I

mentalguy6
February 14th, 2009, 10:02 PM
thanks dude for agreeing and dont worry repercussions cant finish it all its only castle 3 and a half oscar is planning to make castle 4 but hes not going make it until a while.

p.s.snootch to the nooch:cornut:

Xiox
February 14th, 2009, 10:25 PM
but how would you know if he is making a 4th one, people who have been part of this website for a few years don't even know that

mentalguy6
February 14th, 2009, 11:27 PM
ive been watching castle since last year and ive read the faq hes not going to start making it until at least a few months after repercussions is finished.:biggrin5:

Parkill
March 1st, 2009, 01:08 AM
Sweet painting, Oscar.:) Hurry with Repercussions though,
I'm beginning to feel like I need make it myself in order to watch it.:(