PDA

View Full Version : Art and some Castle info

Oscar
January 24th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Hey all.

Thought it was about time for an update. First of all, I'll just go ahead and show you something I painted yesterday:

http://admin.deletionquality.net/dump/kopp.jpg

I'll add it to the actual art section later on, and a drawing of Ray I made this summer(August 2008). Been too lazy to upload however :P

Also have some Castle related thoughts I might as well share with you all. Castle Repercussions Part C is pretty much completed. All that's needed are some menus, final touches and voicework.

The original plan was to release parts C and D at the same time. Since I'm starting to realise I don't have too much time or energy to work on Castle these days however - I might as well complete part C and release it, and then focus on part D alone. Not giving any release dates or anything, but I'm starting to think you can expect part C sooner than you would at first :)

edit: Also, did anyone find the darn easter egg in part B yet? xD
edit2: It's been confirmed. (Menu. Dead zombies)

That's all for now folks. Take care.
- Oscar Johansson

Crayas
January 24th, 2009, 09:26 AM
No can't find that easter egg, Nice update, Can't wait for the rest of repercussions!

Tobu
January 24th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Great news Oscar! You are damn fast if Part C is almost done!

And that easter-egg?... I watched Part B over and over again, but i couldn't find it...

Anyway.
Good luck :)

RustyMagnum
January 24th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Great picture you have there, and i cannot wait for part C. Hoepfully it will be the same quality as the previous parts.

Kenneth
January 24th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Yay, an update!

Wow Osc, you're a master of the paint brush! :thumbsup:

Part C, Part C! The tension!

Wadling
January 24th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Cool coffee mug.

Cool update.

Not a cool Easter egg, I'm going nuts trying to find this thing. But for some reason I can't stop looking for it.

Tobu
January 24th, 2009, 09:43 AM
OMG! No shit!... I really hope i get some new headphones before Part C release... My dog ate my headphones, and i don't got any speakers for my PC D:

BanHammor
January 24th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Whatever, look at this!
http://admin.deletionquality.net/dump/
This is strange.

RustyMagnum
January 24th, 2009, 10:07 AM
What... Was... That?

Oscar
January 24th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Hah, you always gotta find out stuff you're not supposed to see. That was some random test or whatever. Found this too:

http://admin.deletionquality.net/dump/dance.swf

Crayas
January 24th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Lol that's a funny animation!

BanHammor
January 24th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Come on, Oscar, it can still be found through the code of the Castle page.

exodus
January 24th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Nice cup Oscar!
I really though that was a picture of a real cup.
Anyway, I can't find the easter egg in Rep-B.

Can't wait for Part C!
and, Take your time, we all are patient people here, aren't we?

Aval
January 24th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Hmm? A missing easter egg? Sound like a job for: Aval Man!

(Que super hero theme music.)

rainor
January 24th, 2009, 11:01 AM
about that easter egg when i was looking around the forum i have seen some one that says that he have seen lloyd's name somewere in part b

splurda
January 24th, 2009, 11:15 AM
about that easter egg when i was looking around the forum i have seen some one that says that he have seen lloyd's name somewere in part b

yeah, on the subtitles :P

praudmur
January 24th, 2009, 11:32 AM
I find IT!!Jason dont have a shotgun

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5317/33196702em4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/33196702em4.jpg/1/w702.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img168/33196702em4.jpg/1/)

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3743/ki2ln1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/ki2ln1.jpg/1/w702.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img168/ki2ln1.jpg/1/)

Tobu
January 24th, 2009, 11:48 AM
I find IT!!Jason dont have a shotgun

That isn't it. And have you ever seen a shotgun that shoots 3 bullets at the same time? It shoots at least 5 bullets per shot!

praudmur
January 24th, 2009, 11:51 AM
And how a gun which at it in hands can make 3 shots simultaneously?

Sorry for my english

Tobu
January 24th, 2009, 11:51 AM
That isn't it. And have you ever seen a shotgun that shoots 3 bullets at the same time? It shoots at least 5 bullets per shot!

It dosen't even looks like holes from bullets, and if it was. It could be from his machine gun! When the zombies attacked him he proberbly fell to the floor and while he was falling he accidently pulled the trigger and it shot 3 shots... But i guess you're wrong. It isn't holes from bullets!

Oscar
January 24th, 2009, 12:29 PM
They are bulletholes and no that's not the egg.

Hmm? A missing easter egg? Sound like a job for: Aval Man!

(Que super hero theme music.)
Haha, since you found the last one you should find this too. Net told me someone already told him the egg(the right one, confirmed by me). But it's not posted anywhere yet is it?

Lt. Shepard
January 24th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Nice painting Oscar :thumbsup: And good luck with Part C and D

Wadling
January 24th, 2009, 12:34 PM
And how a gun which at it in hands can make 3 shots simultaneously?

Sorry for my english

Those were the bullet holes from Jason's machine gun, when he fired at the zombies and some bullets went through the door.

Draunia05
January 24th, 2009, 12:52 PM
*predicts Part C to be released on my birthday*

TWL
January 24th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Those were the bullet holes from Jason's machine gun, when he fired at the zombies and some bullets went through the door.

Yea..and it's normal it's that fast for a sub-machine gun to have 3 holes simultaneously.

-.- I can't see any easter eggs...as the animation was too good wich compeltely got my focus.

familyguynut
January 24th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Hey im new hear but ive been watching the castle movie for a long time now any ways i think ive found the easter egg.

when plisskin kicks the creacher to death another one opens the door compleatleybut the one that got shot bettween the eyes is gone...

GolyBlood
January 24th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Hey, Oscar! What kind is this Easter egg?

Joe
January 24th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Well, i'm not shure but, in part a, when Lloyd is walking toward Ray, Ray said: stay away from me, twice. In part B when the zombie opens the door and walk toward Plisskin, Plisskin said: Stay away from me, twice.

Its strange isn't it?

praudmur
January 24th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Well, i'm not shure but, in part a, when Lloyd is walking toward Ray, Ray said: stay away from me, twice. In part B when the zombie opens the door and walk toward Plisskin, Plisskin said: Stay away from me, twice.

Its strange isn't it?

I have noticed it too

theone!
January 24th, 2009, 03:09 PM
hmm... yhea am whit familyguynut the creacher is gone it must be that right?

praudmur
January 24th, 2009, 03:11 PM
hmm... yhea am whit familyguynut the creacher is gone it must be that right?

Maybe "Stay away" is a key Phrase?:biggrin5:

SooperNoobie
January 24th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Maybe "Stay away" is a key Phrase?:biggrin5:
Probably. I doubt the creature disappearing is something; sounds to me like that's just an inconsistency Oscar didn't notice or something. That, though, sounds like something interesting. I never noticed that before.

demonickilla
January 24th, 2009, 03:20 PM
i dont know if this is the easter egg but when after jason shoots through the door the bullet holes are gone for the rest of the movie also at the second part of the flashback if that is when they are just going into the castle then the general should'nt have the orb yet

Ecfor
January 24th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Haven't found the easter egg...

Utpressnings dags...

Good luck with the next episode! ^^

praudmur
January 24th, 2009, 03:35 PM
i dont know if this is the easter egg but when after jason shoots through the door the bullet holes are gone for the rest of the movie also at the second part of the flashback if that is when they are just going into the castle then the general should'nt have the orb yet

No!Plisskin sees General with orb before falling.

Bloody Shadow
January 24th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Very nice update can't wait for part C.

Easter egg can't find it =( but I think it's in the part where somone says "lllllyyyyoooodddd"

Nice coffee mug.

number10
January 24th, 2009, 04:27 PM

Its strange isn't it?

Oscar asked about the Easter egg in part B, not part A.

Oscar
January 24th, 2009, 04:43 PM
If noone posts it in this thread I'll tell you what it is in my next news update xD

atreides
January 24th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Nice painting, neat little animation. Can't wait for Part C.
I'm probably going to slam my head on my keyboard if you show us the Easter egg, because it's probably so obvious. :)

familyguynut
January 24th, 2009, 04:49 PM
If noone posts it in this thread I'll tell you what it is in my next news update xD

is it what i said before?
when plisskin kicks the creacher to death another one opens the door compleatleybut the one that got shot bettween the eyes is gone...

Oscar
January 24th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Nice painting, neat little animation. Can't wait for Part C.
I'm probably going to slam my head on my keyboard if you show us the Easter egg, because it's probably so obvious. :)

Probably. It's right in front of your nose :P

No it's not that. That's a simple misstake.

Aval
January 24th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Is it in the markings on the guys helmet?

Graven
January 24th, 2009, 05:49 PM
When plisskin shoots at the creatures,the times when u see the shell popping out of the gun is that possibly the easter egg?

Oscar
January 24th, 2009, 05:57 PM
No and No

Aval
January 24th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Does it include text?

Graven
January 24th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Darn! ok cant wait til u complete part c u dont need 2 rush...ok maybe just a little lol.

Wadling
January 24th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Yea..and it's normal it's that fast for a sub-machine gun to have 3 holes simultaneously.

Are you being sarcastic? Because if you are... submachine guns tend to fire several bullets in quick succession.

sanders787
January 24th, 2009, 07:25 PM
I noticed at the menu the button that says visit stickpage says extras as well when its slideing on the screen i think its a glich because i couldent click on it just a thought.

demonickilla
January 24th, 2009, 07:41 PM
well this is problily not the easter egg but in part b when it shows the clearing where is the other helicoppter that crashed because another on crash and that one exploded

sanders787
January 24th, 2009, 08:05 PM
i think i found the easter egg if u look at the menu at the copter theres nothing there than wach the movie and click go back to menu and there are the 2 dead critters on the groung that wernt there b4

Codex947
January 24th, 2009, 08:13 PM
When you click play on Rep. Part B, the visit sickpage.com turns to anonter extras button!!

If you dont beleave me, look for your self!:cornut:

Wadling
January 24th, 2009, 08:34 PM
When you click play on Rep. Part B, the visit sickpage.com turns to anonter extras button!!

If you dont beleave me, look for your self!:cornut:

I think that's a glitch, not an easter egg.

Thunder
January 24th, 2009, 08:37 PM

Its strange isn't it?

I have noticed it too

I sense double accounts...

Anyway.

I'm starting to think the wrong-sided safety lever is the Easter egg.

Only partly because I'm too fucking lazy to go through Rep B FBF.

Oscar
January 24th, 2009, 09:30 PM
i think i found the easter egg if u look at the menu at the copter theres nothing there than wach the movie and click go back to menu and there are the 2 dead critters on the groung that wernt there b4

Correct!:thumbsup:

sanders787
January 24th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Correct!:thumbsup:
woot =P

rainor
January 24th, 2009, 10:03 PM
yeah, on the subtitles :P

nooo not in the subtitles

and easter egg confirmed

Thunder
January 24th, 2009, 10:32 PM
What, seriously? Cool.

Lizzardis
January 24th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Well done Sanders for finding the easter egg!

Draunia05
January 25th, 2009, 12:29 AM
well that was disappointing, i already knew that.

Seraliena
January 25th, 2009, 02:19 AM
Kay, good luck with part C and D, and please update soon (but don't really rush it) because I just came back from a trip a week ago in Gr. 9, so things are a bit rushed here for me, so I hope to see Part C sometime soon...yeah! Again, can't wait. Repercussions are awesome (no doubt about it) :) =D

Jaded
January 25th, 2009, 03:36 AM
all i ask, is that you take your time, and make it really good.

Bloody Shadow
January 25th, 2009, 05:56 AM
I think I found it (sorry but I dont know how to put an image so I am gonna tell).

When Plisken said "Jason shit" 3 bullet holes came out of the door, later they disapiered. The best proof is when the blood came out underneath the door. Check it out!

Xiox
January 25th, 2009, 09:56 AM
uh... the Easter egg was already confirmed, it was the wrong sided lever

Zackie
January 25th, 2009, 10:01 AM
For those who still cannot find it.

http://i44.tinypic.com/wboscz.jpg

This is what you see, Play Movie

http://i42.tinypic.com/250qufp.jpg

Watch the animation from the start to the end, don't bother going Scene Selection, i tried, doesn't work that way. Then go back to menu

http://i43.tinypic.com/oft3te.png

This is the easter egg, two bloody dead zombies at the menu.

Xiox
January 25th, 2009, 10:04 AM
hey... is that it?... I thought it was the wrong-sided safety lever, but I like your better

Wadling
January 25th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Oh damn, I saw that but I just thought it was supposed to look cool. Curses! Anyway, good job Sanders.

Ecfor
January 25th, 2009, 10:30 AM
For those who still cannot find it.

[IMG]

This is what you see, Play Movie

[IMG]

Watch the animation from the start to the end, don't bother going Scene Selection, i tried, doesn't work that way. Then go back to menu

[IMG]

This is the easter egg, two bloody dead zombies at the menu.I saw that and thought it was a part of everything... :/

Before the animation - no dead zombies in the menu
After the animation - dead zombies in the menu

I didn't find that strange. XD Sure that's the easter egg Zackie?

Oscar
January 25th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Haha, If so many knew about it why didn't anyone post? Maybe it's lame but now you got it confirmed :P

Lucky Grass
January 25th, 2009, 11:08 AM
That answer is really unexpectedly.O_O
I clear thought that was a kind of efficacy you made...before you notified the answer.=口=

Xander
January 25th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Meh i didn't even notice the dead zombies :prrr:

Tobu
January 25th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Haha, If so many knew about it why didn't anyone post? Maybe it's lame but now you got it confirmed :P

I noticed it first time i returned to the menu after the animation. I just thought it was some kinda detail you added to the menu... I wasn't thinking of an easter egg when i saw it... Anyway, great job actually. You got me use my brain...

Aval
January 25th, 2009, 12:23 PM
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 1111111111111111111oneoneoneoneelevenonehundredand eleven

Ahem.

Zackie
January 25th, 2009, 12:23 PM

Yes it is! I thought you were referring to an actual egg. LOL

Tobu
January 25th, 2009, 12:35 PM
I thought you were referring to an actual egg. LOL

Haha, lol. I know what an easter egg is.

Lizzardis
January 25th, 2009, 02:34 PM
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 1111111111111111111oneoneoneoneelevenonehundredand eleven

Ahem.

Erm....Care to explain why you did that?

Randomer...Haha

Xiox
January 25th, 2009, 07:14 PM
so was that it... I am a little confused right now. Sorry Oscar, but your reply confused me as to whether that is it or not

Colten822
January 25th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Ok, the Ester Egg is the pile of dead zombies, but I can't see it. I just see a pile of zombies.

Aval
January 25th, 2009, 08:19 PM
@ Lizzardis: I was deliberately overreacting to humorous effect. satirizing those who get overly competitive over tedious things.

@ Colten822: an Easter Egg is not necessarily a literal egg, more just an inside joke or hidden object in a piece of media: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_(media)

Alejandro
January 25th, 2009, 08:26 PM
I'll watch Castle Rep during the summer.

Genesis
January 26th, 2009, 12:59 AM
Its A Cup!!!
I Want My Prize!!!!
Part C Woot!!!!!

Kenneth
January 26th, 2009, 05:59 AM
[IMG]

This is the easter egg, two bloody dead zombies at the menu.

What? That doesn't look anything like an easter egg!

Crayas
January 26th, 2009, 06:17 AM
i agree with kenneth, i thought the easter egg would be a hint to the rest of rep xD

Zackie
January 26th, 2009, 06:38 AM
No, no no! lol, it's like an extra. It's not really a hint to anything, Oscar just wants to screw your mind in watching Castle Rep again and again. LOL

Xiox
January 26th, 2009, 06:58 AM
good plan. it worked on me lol

Kenneth
January 26th, 2009, 07:03 AM
No, no no! lol, it's like an extra. It's not really a hint to anything, Oscar just wants to screw your mind in watching Castle Rep again and again. LOL

*nods head with understanding*

Oscar's quite cynical isn't he? :wink5:

aktikon1
January 26th, 2009, 11:51 AM
zombies dont have swords....when jason died there was a slash and thats the easter egg:P

Kreekakon
January 26th, 2009, 11:54 AM
*nods head with understanding*

Oscar's quite cynical isn't he? :wink5:
Took you long enough to figure that outxD

Tobu
January 26th, 2009, 02:01 PM
zombies dont have swords....when jason died there was a slash and thats the easter egg:P

Maybe they ripped him... I don't think that's the easter egg. Oscar said it was the zombies in the menu, nothing else. So you're NOT RIGHT!

Btw, when i was looking for the easter egg, i was looking for something like the easter eggs from the Hitman games, you know, like these funny easter eggs xD

Oscar
January 26th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Hah, reminds me of the rat club in Blood money xD I'll try to think up something funny for part C

Thunder
January 26th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Since we're discussing Easter eggs, did anyone find the stupid amount in MGS3?

My favourite was the transmitter scene xD

Joe
January 26th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Oscar asked about the Easter egg in part B, not part A.

Well the easter egg must have a link with one of the other parts right?

Dilly89
January 27th, 2009, 04:44 AM
WHAT, you call just the added zombies, easter eggs.

Oh well, it's better then nothing I suppose

Calvey
January 27th, 2009, 06:32 AM
Seeing as there's a little discrepency, yes the two dead zombies are the easter egg. They're the two that Plisskin threw out of the helicopter.

Zackie
January 27th, 2009, 07:19 AM
There could be a small font in the background that says, " Stop Zooming in! "

I'll LOL'd!

Xiox
January 27th, 2009, 08:29 AM
haha, I've seen something like that before in a picture, if you zoomed way out it said ZOOM IN CLOSER OR YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SEE MY MASTER PIECE, and if you zoomed way in, there was a little stick man that was waving his arm (way to far to see without zooming 200x in)

Trizd
January 27th, 2009, 10:46 AM
I thought easter egg is button with 0% opacity appearing on only one frame, with size of 10*10 pixels, put somewhere in the dark corner....

Mattbot
January 27th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Thats a pretty awesome cup :D

Tobu
January 27th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Hah, reminds me of the rat club in Blood money xD I'll try to think up something funny for part C

Haha yeah, and the zombie easter egg.

And i would love to see a funny easter egg in Part C

Originally Posted by Trizd
I thought easter egg is button with 0% opacity appearing on only one frame, with size of 10*10 pixels, put somewhere in the dark corner....

Are you f*cking nuts!? No one would ever find that easter egg! I mean seriously, how many people do you think would hit a 10X10 button which is invisible and you can only press it in 1 frame... I mean, you have to press everywhere in like all the 675839 frames... Good luck if you wanna try that.

alternativefive
January 28th, 2009, 01:46 AM
glad part c is coming out soon:biggrin5:. your amazing at painting.

StaticPigmy
January 29th, 2009, 03:46 AM
Wow, i'm already at page 5, and still some don't realise that they've found the egg, oh well...
so much mystery around the next castle repercussions, i think that the next two episodes will follow boomers group and Etrius... maybe so, maybe not?

Crayas
January 29th, 2009, 07:41 AM
I love new updates, makes me happy to hear of castle xD.

deletionfan
January 30th, 2009, 08:01 PM
ok im n9ot sure if this is it but i thinks around the pilots head but its kindos invisibe and its throghout the hole episode

hope im right:thumbsup:

woo1693
January 30th, 2009, 09:32 PM
I watched and I didn't notice that that is awsome oscar

familyguynut
January 31st, 2009, 10:05 AM
[QUOTE=deletionfan;130064]ok im n9ot sure if this is it but i thinks around the pilots head but its kindos invisibe and its throghout the hole episode

no they found the easter egg earleyer oscar comfirmed it on page 3

Joe
January 31st, 2009, 01:25 PM
Well I'm happy that part C is coming soon but will it be longer than parts A and B?

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Click my egg if you want to help me raise it! http://dragcave.net/image/ZzC9.gif (http://dragcave.net/view/ZzC9)

Alejandro
January 31st, 2009, 09:07 PM
Well I'm happy that part C is coming soon but will it be longer than parts A and B?

Well I hope it has a plot line like Castle 3. (I meant all parts of Castle Rep)

brunamr
February 2nd, 2009, 01:14 AM
serious ppl,
since i read oscar was planing to show us the part c and d together.. i went sick. i prefer to see the see the C first and then he can concentrate himself to the part D. i cant wait anymore.
i need to see the next part.

Kenneth
February 2nd, 2009, 05:19 AM
edit2: It's been confirmed. (Menu. Dead zombies)

Hello, hello. What's this?

sonicmafia
February 2nd, 2009, 07:57 PM
i can't wait.
every day i start the computer in the morning(6:30) morning on to see if part c is updated.
i count on you oscar, so do your best.:thumbsup:

Ray101
February 3rd, 2009, 11:34 AM
the easter egg was 2 zombies at the menu screen after you've watched it? i notcied that but i thoguth it was something cool oh well good one tho :thumbsup:

Zackie
February 3rd, 2009, 01:17 PM
Don't worry, i have a feeling that might be something hidden in part C too.

Parkill
February 19th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Sweet! You're as good with painting as you are with animating:smilewinkgrin:

ManuSo
February 27th, 2009, 04:33 PM
I FOUND IT!!!

http://img.webme.com/pic/e/el-elegid0/ee1.bmp
http://img.webme.com/pic/e/el-elegid0/ee2.bmp
http://img.webme.com/pic/e/el-elegid0/ee3.bmp

Rock N' roll nenenenn...

Very Great work with Castle Oscar :thumbsup:

Sorry for my bad english

Flashlight
February 27th, 2009, 05:39 PM
I FOUND IT!!!

http://img.webme.com/pic/e/el-elegid0/ee1.bmp
http://img.webme.com/pic/e/el-elegid0/ee2.bmp
http://img.webme.com/pic/e/el-elegid0/ee3.bmp

Rock N' roll nenenenn...

Very Great work with Castle Oscar :thumbsup:

Sorry for my bad english

For fuck sake that's not the Easter egg we covered that up a long time ago!

Oscar
February 28th, 2009, 11:16 AM
lmao.