PDA

View Full Version : Castle Repercussions Part B

Pages : [1] 2 3

Oscar
December 22nd, 2008, 08:28 PM
Hey again.

First of all. Thanks for the amazing feedback I received at the release of Part A. It makes me warm inside :thumbsup:

Castle Repercussions Part B is now uploaded to the flash section. This part is the shortest of them all, but I might say it's my favourite in a way. Hope you like it even because of the shortness.

Edit: Now that parts A and B are out, you'd expect parts C and D soon. As many of you know i still have the final scene to animate in part D, and I also want to edit around with part C. I'm not giving any release dates for now but my estimation is sometime January/February. I'm usually wrong with that though ;)

Again, please leave a comment.
-Oscar

vergere
December 22nd, 2008, 08:29 PM
Am going to watch now!

edit: haha, I just registered here and beat everyone that's been waiting for part B...not that it matters...

Victory
December 22nd, 2008, 08:30 PM
Already!? =D

I could kiss you

Ecfor
December 22nd, 2008, 08:30 PM
OMG OMG OMG *must reply before watching*

*watches Rep*

EDIT

Okay that was just awesome! Oscar you own at screaming! =D

Xiox
December 22nd, 2008, 08:31 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will watch over and over like i did part a!!!!!!!!

atreides
December 22nd, 2008, 08:32 PM
I love you Oscar. :)
Your animating skills are amazing.

Jaded
December 22nd, 2008, 08:35 PM
shits dece

Lt. Shepard
December 22nd, 2008, 08:36 PM
That was fucking epic. Epic all around. 110%.

Mattbot
December 22nd, 2008, 08:36 PM
Short but sweet :biggrin5: damn i liked Jason he was one of my favourite soldiers from castle 3 >_<

Polo
December 22nd, 2008, 08:38 PM
Did anyone else hear something say Lloyd?

Creepy.

vergere
December 22nd, 2008, 08:38 PM
Loved it! Using the helicopter pilot was genius imo, never would've thought of him.
I feel sorry for him.

edit: yah, it definitely said "Lloyd", it was in the subtitles.

Wadling
December 22nd, 2008, 08:40 PM
Did anyone else hear something say Lloyd?

Creepy.

The subtitles helped...

Anyways, pretty good all round!

Jaded
December 22nd, 2008, 08:41 PM
I just realised, in both a and b, both main characters say "stay away from me", twice.

Draunia05
R.I.P Jason and other names that aren't as important ^^

awesome work

Killing_Time
Ha! I am the first to watch it twice before posting.

Victory
December 22nd, 2008, 08:42 PM
No, I think I was first =P

Xiox
December 22nd, 2008, 08:42 PM
Just like the other part.... it was awsome! Can't wait for the last 2 parts.... and did you say that you were considering another castle movie, but I know you are probably going to wait a while before you start it... if you do make another

Polo
December 22nd, 2008, 08:43 PM
The subtitles helped...

Anyways, pretty good all round!

I didn't say read, I said Hear.

Wadling
December 22nd, 2008, 08:44 PM
I didn't say read, I said Hear.

Touche...

vergere
December 22nd, 2008, 08:47 PM
I did hear it...because the subtitles are the transcription of what we're -hearing-.
Lloyd seems to be important somehow...
Can't wait for the other parts!

Lucky Grass
December 22nd, 2008, 08:51 PM
Finally I saw it.XD
(Twice!)
That's so awesome.XDD(Of course!)
And...
Lloyd....=口=...
Make me surprise...

Killing_Time
December 22nd, 2008, 08:53 PM
No, I think I was first =P

well duh, I mean the public accesible part..Not the other one.
I'm the first to brag about it, anyway.

Aval
December 22nd, 2008, 08:53 PM
Hah! After all this time I was right!

Woo loved it! Not quite as many questions raised or answered as in the last one, But brilliant! Was Tawl doing the acting?

Ecfor
December 22nd, 2008, 08:54 PM
Here we go.
http://i44.tinypic.com/ndtult.png

EDIT

I sooooo love the pilot. I love every character that doesn't know how to handle weapons or fight. XD

EDIT 2
I like using the word "so". So what?

Tobu
December 22nd, 2008, 08:54 PM
This is exciting. Really exciting! When the full Castle trilogy is released. I will make a Castle evening, and watch the full story. Or i will download all the episodes with some kinda SWF downloader, and i will putthem all together! It's going to be EPIC!

And your animation really inspires me, and give me hope. You are my Flash idol!

Mattbot
December 22nd, 2008, 08:57 PM
Boomers soooooo screwed D=

Lt. Shepard
December 22nd, 2008, 08:57 PM
I sure hope not >_<

Oscar
December 22nd, 2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks all :)

Tawl was acting yes. As said in the credits :P

Something funny happened as I uploaded part A. In the credits I had accedentaly left a spoiler for what character part B would be about. I copy pasted the credits from part B to part A and forgot to change the music credits, it said:

Music by, Aleksander Vinter - Pilots Awakening. ;)

It was fixed after about 10 minutes. I'm suprised noone saw that before I changed it. Har har.

Lucky Grass
December 22nd, 2008, 09:07 PM
I sooooo love the pilot. I love every character that doesn't know how to handle weapons or fight. XD

ME,TOOOO.XD
That let me laugh.XD

Thanks all

Tawl was acting yes. As said in the credits

Something funny happened yesterday as I uploaded part A. In the credits I had accedentaly left a spoiler for what character part B would be about. I copy pasted the credits from part B to part A and forgot to change the music credits, it said:

Music by, Aleksander Vinter - Pilots Awakening. ;)

It was fixed after about 10 minutes. I'm suprised noone saw that before I changed it. Har har.

=口=
Aren't you so nervous?...
(Nervous to post?)【?】

Genesis
December 22nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
I wonder whos gonna be next

Thunder
December 22nd, 2008, 09:13 PM
Oscar, I know you're happy to finally get it out 'n' all, but do you seriously think it was important to point that out?

BTW you're awesome.

Alejandro
December 22nd, 2008, 09:18 PM
And I thought the next part won't arrive until in a few weeks. Still not seeing the movie though.

TheArbiter
December 22nd, 2008, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=TheOnlyHorse;118149]Here we go.
http://i44.tinypic.com/ndtult.png

how do you take screenshots like this?

Thunder
December 22nd, 2008, 09:23 PM
Magicks

(Ctrl + Prnt Scrn)

Miccool
December 22nd, 2008, 09:30 PM
ohh.. nice, Some nice action in this one, although I was hoping it would be longer. :( oh well now I have to wait for part C : )

Aval
December 22nd, 2008, 09:40 PM
Is the soundtrack to CR gonna be released eventually? And if so will it be a free download or purchasable like the DVD?

bob123
December 22nd, 2008, 09:41 PM
I wonder whos gonna be next

probably boomer and the other climbers

etrius123
December 22nd, 2008, 09:43 PM
why do u torture us so

Marrden
December 22nd, 2008, 09:46 PM
That was epic, though I feel sorry for the pilot.

CR part A and B make me think Lloyd plays a bigger part in all of this than we originally thought...

K.T.O_o
December 22nd, 2008, 09:51 PM
Ugh.....now I have a stomache ache from all the tension of watching it. Seriously, I sat there for like 10 minutes, with the arrow on the play button, contemplating what I was going to see, and the tension got to me so I played it and now that I'v seen it, I gotta say it was a total wish fulfillment. THNX OSCAR!!!!! Okay I asked in the other one, but nobodies given me an awnser. Where can I get a cool castle modeled avatar like coolady and others?????:think:I want one!!!!!(lol):biggrin5:

Lucky Grass
December 22nd, 2008, 09:53 PM
That was epic, though I feel sorry for the pilot.

CR part A and B make me think Lloyd plays a bigger part in all of this than we originally thought...

Right,I'm wondering what he did...=口=...

Geoffry
December 22nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
I think i just relised that The Wise One and lyod's Sword look alike.:think:
If i think Lyod is Related to the Wise One.

Varthonai
December 22nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
This whole character-profile theme to Repercussions makes me think of Reservoir Dogs... very Tarantino of you, Oscar.

Part B's definitely my favorite. Ray was interesting but his story didn't seem as... well, necessary. I kinda felt ripped off by the way his arc ended, like we were only watching him because he happened to see a dude turning into a demon thingy. Not that that wasn't cool.

I'm worried about Plisskin though. He kept Jason's body on the 'copter... won't Jason reanimate and eat him?

Sareth-Waldrouk
December 22nd, 2008, 10:02 PM
GEEZ... oscar this is just simplely feels and looks like a movie from the theaters!!! :O

This is... freaking awesome!!beyond awesome ...

I so can't wait for part C and D to be out maybe one day

Marrden
December 22nd, 2008, 10:16 PM
I think i just relised that The Wise One and lyod's Sword look alike.:think:
If i think Lyod is Related to the Wise One.

Actually Lloyd's sword is a katana, the Wise One's is a really wide cool looking sword with a weird design on it. Also they can't be related because they lived in different dimensions.

I'm worried about Plisskin though. He kept Jason's body on the 'copter... won't Jason reanimate and eat him?

If they do turn into an Evil when they get bitten, Jason won't. Like in zombie movies you only turn into one if you stay alive after getting bitten.

Blade55555
December 22nd, 2008, 10:17 PM
really nice job Oscar. I was hoping that soldier would live to bad he didn't :/. Very good can't wait for c and d! :)

Crayas
December 22nd, 2008, 10:18 PM
Way to go oscar! 10/10!

madols
December 22nd, 2008, 10:26 PM
I've seen a few horror movies but this scared me more than most
in other words HOLY SHIT!
(1,000,000/10:thumbsup:)

dlopez4
December 22nd, 2008, 10:31 PM
man oscar im shooken up i have to wach it soon

Aval
December 22nd, 2008, 10:31 PM
This whole character-profile theme to Repercussions makes me think of Reservoir Dogs... very Tarantino of you, Oscar.

Part B's definitely my favorite. Ray was interesting but his story didn't seem as... well, necessary. I kinda felt ripped off by the way his arc ended, like we were only watching him because he happened to see a dude turning into a demon thingy. Not that that wasn't cool.

I personally preferred Part A. It had more depth and, while not so much plot, more interesting story elements. While B established a way to escape the castle and added that interesting "zombie recall" event, that's not much to speculate over compared to Part A. And who said Ray's dead?

As for Jason, We don't know for sure weather a bite will turn you into a zombie, but we know that it is cause for concern, hence the General's reaction to hearing that Etrius was bitten. But then again, Etrius was still alive for Castle III and surely if there was a risk of him turning in the near future, why take him? On other hand I suspect that that might become a major plot point.

(Oh, and Pulp Fiction beats Reservoir Dogs any day.)

Varthonai
December 22nd, 2008, 10:34 PM
(Oh, and Pulp Fiction beats Reservoir Dogs any day.)

Pulp Fiction has no people who sing and slice people apart with razor blades at the same time. :prrr:

Anyway I don't think Part A had any more depth. It was just longer.

Polo
December 22nd, 2008, 10:57 PM
Neither does shawshank redemption, yet that's a far better film.

>: | No one needs Razors.

Aval
December 22nd, 2008, 11:01 PM
Neither does shawshank redemption, yet that's a far better film.

>: | No one needs Razors.

You. Take. That. Back. Sir.

As for Part A, it showed you the base on earth, the superior, a glimpse of what happened to Lloyd, and had an altogether more complex plot. But then again it's all relative, I loved them it's just witch I'd prefer if pressed.

etrious
December 22nd, 2008, 11:07 PM
u dont turn into zommbies wen u get bit etrious got bit and it just made him sleep 4 48 hours duh:rolleyes5:

y r ther only like 60 replies on other it was like hundreds

polo i love u so much:rolleyes5: am i free of curse cmon i already have 2 much bad luck

is any 1 even on

those movies were sick in an awseome way wen i get older up i hope i can be as good as oscar but i doubt t he rocks:

:confused5: why do i got 2 be a noob i wathed castle 4 like ever but didnt no how 2 sign up

exodus
December 22nd, 2008, 11:19 PM
Keep it up oscar, great job on the the pilot, and the private, what's next?:think: i know:idea:, the chef,lol

etrious
December 22nd, 2008, 11:19 PM
omg do most peeple go 2 bed at 7:oo:confused5:

im leaving

Silitor
December 22nd, 2008, 11:21 PM
Hey. Don't (what's after quadruple.) post. Double posting's bad enough.

I liked Part B. They were comparably the same.

Hopefully the other two parts are longer. hehe.

Wadling
December 22nd, 2008, 11:21 PM
Keep it up oscar, great job on the the pilot, and the private, what's next?:think: i know:idea:, the chef,lol

Damn you Exodus!

Do you realise that Etrious almost broke the DQ record for multiple posts!? Why did you have to interrupt? Why i ask you!

That's it, my day is ruined. Thanks a lot.

Silitor
December 22nd, 2008, 11:23 PM
Damn you Exodus!

Do you realise that Etrious almost broke the DQ record for multiple posts!? Why did you have to interrupt? Why i ask you!

That's it, my day is ruined. Thanks a lot.

Yeah. Then Etrious would have... 8posts in a row. Fantastic. Not to mention that they're completely stupid.

Wadling
December 22nd, 2008, 11:34 PM
Yeah. Then Etrious would have... 8posts in a row. Fantastic. Not to mention that they're completely stupid.

Very fantastic in fact.

Zackie
December 22nd, 2008, 11:42 PM
Tawl FTW!!!

The part where all the zombies froze reminded me of The Day The Earth Stood Still

K.T.O_o
December 22nd, 2008, 11:47 PM
Stomache....still....hurting!!!! LOL

Mizz Moony
December 22nd, 2008, 11:47 PM
u dont turn into zommbies wen u get bit etrious got bit and it just made him sleep 4 48 hours duh:rolleyes5:

y r ther only like 60 replies on other it was like hundreds

polo i love u so much:rolleyes5: am i free of curse cmon i already have 2 much bad luck

is any 1 even on

those movies were sick in an awseome way wen i get older up i hope i can be as good as oscar but i doubt t he rocks:

:confused5: why do i got 2 be a noob i wathed castle 4 like ever but didnt no how 2 sign up

Dude how old are you? 5? 3?

Anyway, i wanna know what the possible outcomes are if Etrius is part WO/evil and if all the characters(Ray/Plisskin?/etc...) just so happen to meet up in someway and lloyd and Etrius are having this big ,bloody battle royal.

What are the odds?

Codex947
December 22nd, 2008, 11:49 PM
:cornut:
New here, just signed up, but i've been watching Castle for awhile and im glad to see that Oscar has released the second part of repercussions, and that i cant wait for the next two!!

Demon_Killer
December 22nd, 2008, 11:50 PM
Join the club!!!:biggrin5:

Ichimaru
December 22nd, 2008, 11:52 PM
So we can assume that Lloyd's still alive?

Mizz Moony
December 22nd, 2008, 11:56 PM
On topic Pleez! Gawd...

Anyway, i also noticed that dear etrius has some kind of fright factor over the other evils. I mean nobody just runns off like that without having some sort of reason. Their doing one of 2 things
1)Their running to help their new member and reveared leader
2)Their gettng their azzes out of there for fear of ther our friend can do to them!

[EDIT]To Ichimaru:

I say that LLoyd's still alive unless he's dead and our friend's pissed off because of it!

Remarks? Replys?

ON TOPIC PLEEZ!!!:mad3:

Marchello
December 22nd, 2008, 11:59 PM
Ahh, i liked it. Its really epic! I think i would never make such good animations!!!

But,...the release of part C and D is January/February? Oh man...now i have to be crying over silvester and 2 months long, till they are out...

Dilly89
December 23rd, 2008, 12:02 AM
YEA, I KNEW IT WOULD BE OUT TODAY!!!!!!

HOORAH!!!!

I'm watching this right now!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Demon_Killer
December 23rd, 2008, 12:05 AM
Hmmmmmm. I like both theories, but here's a few more.

1: They feel the presence of the Wise One who's power is now in Etrius.

2: They are aware of a power that is growing and that worries them.*(weakest theory, I know.)

3: They have a boss that is aware of Etrius and he/it is sending them to destroy him before he wakes up or becomes too powerful.

Mizz Moony
December 23rd, 2008, 12:05 AM
I like it too but honestly..

T.T gawd why do i try.

I'm so through with this!

Mizz Moony out!
Call me whan somebody gets back on topic!

[EDIT]
Ok i feel better

The 3rd one you stated is sortof confusing me?
They have a boss evil. I don't know it seems like an everyone on their own thing. Correct me if im wrong with an example!

Dilly89
December 23rd, 2008, 12:14 AM
Holy crap!!!!!

Shoot!!!!

That had me gone alright, seriously, another survivor, alone, in a forsaken zone, surrounded by killer creatures, and haunted by something. . . or someone who is out there.

Jee, I so hope that Ray and the pilot find one another and the other survivors quick. And how they escape, well, maybe they use the helicopter to get out. Remember, the helicopter was never totally blown up. The blades look as thou they could work again.

GREAT WORK OSCAR, you almost had me to tears

Zackie
December 23rd, 2008, 12:26 AM
Any hidden message seen in Part B?

Tobu
December 23rd, 2008, 12:28 AM
Okay I asked in the other one, but nobodies given me an awnser. Where can I get a cool castle modeled avatar like coolady and others?????:think:I want one!!!!!(lol):biggrin5:

Have you Private messaged someone? Well, i could do it. Now you are proberbly thinking my avatar or signature dosen't looks like something from Castle, but i didn't put so much effort into it, so i did not add that lightning effect.

But PM me if you're interested :D

Zackie
December 23rd, 2008, 12:39 AM
You can either printscreen and edit or make your own!

Dilly89
December 23rd, 2008, 12:44 AM
ADRESSING ALL MEMBERS

Here is a poll

Say you found out about the treachery that the General was going to do. What would you do:

(a) Kill him
(b) Talk him out of it
(c) Dob on him
(d) Let the bastard go

What would you pick???

:think:

Mizz Moony
December 23rd, 2008, 01:00 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KIEEEEEL HIMMMMMM!!!!!

4 shooting my beloved, he must die!:mad3: >.< You must die!!!

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 01:08 AM
ya i choose A he kinda pisses me off.
The pilot kinda lucky that he can escape anytime...

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 01:23 AM
Except that the pilot can't escape cause the chopper is disabled.

GenericZombie#37
December 23rd, 2008, 01:31 AM
But it may be fixable. For all we know, the pilot part is only there to help explain why the copters working. If none of the Evil's are paying attention to it, then I suspect that pilots gonna be focussing on fixing the thing to get his ass out of there.

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 01:33 AM
He can climb down the castle?

Tobu
December 23rd, 2008, 01:36 AM
He can climb down the castle?

I don't think that's a good idea because when he reached the buttom of the island, there is like thousands of miles of water he have to swim through. And, we all know that's not possible... He's left for the zombies unless the general is planning a rescue mission.

Chrome_Tyler
December 23rd, 2008, 02:01 AM
Amazing but short... (The part where Plisskin owns the creature with his foot is the best...)

Now seeing Part B aswell I'm guessing Ray was killed and Plisskin will just die in the helicopter...

The part where the guy said Llllooooyyyyddd? I think that was Ray and then the creatures ran away because of the Wise One or whatever was possesing Lloyd in part A gorced them to...

Also Oscar stop leaving us with cliff hangers:cryin:

Mizz Moony
December 23rd, 2008, 02:02 AM
I doubt the general will be doing anything of the sort unless he comes back with some major backup. He knows the danger and hes aware of the risks, so he will not come back anytime soon.

Oscar
December 23rd, 2008, 02:08 AM
Thanks all!

There's an easter egg in this episode as well. Figure it out, post it and feel special :P

Chrome_Tyler
December 23rd, 2008, 02:12 AM
Thanks all!

There's an easter egg in this episode as well. Figure it out, post it and feel special :P

I'm going to look for it right now, but where could it be...:think:

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 02:44 AM
Amazing but short... (The part where Plisskin owns the creature with his foot is the best...)

Now seeing Part B aswell I'm guessing Ray was killed and Plisskin will just die in the helicopter...

The part where the guy said Llllooooyyyyddd? I think that was Ray and then the creatures ran away because of the Wise One or whatever was possesing Lloyd in part A gorced them to...

Also Oscar stop leaving us with cliff hangers:cryin:

I seriously doubt Oscar would waste his time making up new characters and making episodes about them just to get them killed. Also there is no way the voice that said Llllooooyyyyddd was Ray. He didn't even say it that loud and it was completely different from Ray's voice.

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 02:45 AM
Chrome Ray couldnt have shouted Lloyd as he was knocked out or killed by that zombie.
The one who most likely to shout Lloyd was Boomer.
Kinda sad for the suvivors though..

splurda
December 23rd, 2008, 02:48 AM
*originally posted in the first thread but obviousl its more fitting here:

well, that one was a bit short, only 4 minutes, but i guess that means the other parts will be longer :D very nice atmosphere, and you showed the pilots inexperiance with guns well, i can't see him surviving very long when the zombies come back haha, one thing, when the guy in the helicopter gets killed, im sure it sounds like he is slashed by a sword, but the zombies have no weapons :think: seems to link back to the "lloyd" from part A, and the "lllooooooooooyyydd" that seems to make the creatures go away :think: the ending where plisskin drops to his knees in hopelessness was a nice touch and how he covered the body of the soldier and just threw the zombie out of the helicopter, very realistic in the emotions, movements and reactions of the characters in repercussions, im enjoying it alot :D can't wait :3

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 02:57 AM
Chrome Ray couldnt have shouted Lloyd as he was knocked out or killed by that zombie.
The one who most likely to shout Lloyd was Boomer.
Kinda sad for the suvivors though..

The demented voice that shouted Lloyd was the same voice that was talking to Ray. There is no way that any of the Castle characters we currently know could have shouted Lloyd.

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 03:04 AM
Then the only explanation is that Lloyd became one of them?

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 03:16 AM
Thats one of my theories. Either that or Tawl's theory that "Lloyd" was just a hallucination created by the "Dark Voice" to mess with Ray's mind.

kingmiami
December 23rd, 2008, 03:27 AM
OMG man those 2 parts where mind-blowing! Oscar you really have mastered stick animating. You make them move as actual humans. Keep it up Oscar and submit this to Newgrounds.

Calvey
December 23rd, 2008, 03:30 AM
For those of you wondering, yes that was me who voiced Plisskin. :)

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 03:46 AM
Hooray!! Now to move on to other mysteries.....

Trizd
December 23rd, 2008, 03:59 AM
So short?!

P.S Told ya it's gonna be about pilot.

K.T.O_o
December 23rd, 2008, 04:04 AM
4 shooting my beloved, he must die!:mad3: >.< You must die!!!

Obsessed much? But yeah, kill him. He might cause problems later.

Tobu
December 23rd, 2008, 04:12 AM
Obsessed much? But yeah, kill him. He might cause problems later.

Did you read my post? (Sorry for going off-topic)

K.T.O_o
December 23rd, 2008, 04:15 AM
Yeah, I got it and pm,d you. Thanks.:biggrin5:

Kenneth
December 23rd, 2008, 04:27 AM
My brother cursed after watching this. He found it too short and it didn't answer anything, again!

I however, liked the animation. Poor Plisskin. His comrade is dead and he's deserted, left behind in the castle.
What was that moan? :think:

Trizd
December 23rd, 2008, 04:29 AM
There's subtitles down there, is was ???: L l l o o o o o y y y d d ...

Edit: Plus notice, that throughout Parts A and B there are explosions heard. In part B its shown that it's tower exploding. Something's breaking out?...

..Lloyd?

Tobu
December 23rd, 2008, 04:29 AM
Yeah, I got it and pm,d you. Thanks.:biggrin5:

^^ Nice, you are always welcome and i'm glad i could help. PM'd you back.

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 04:33 AM
Plus notice, that throughout Parts A and B there are explosions heard. In part B its shown that it's tower exploding. Something's breaking out?...

..Lloyd?

Nah its definetly Boomer pwning some Evils.

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 05:17 AM
This one touched me man... Ray Charles' situation wasn't that bad but being a helicopter pilot stuck in a mass of creatures is bad. I kind of liked this one more than the first one in spite of the length. I never expected you to come back to such an insignificant character, yet, you did and as with Ray you made him seem one of the main characters of the series and pointed out aspects through which they could contribute to the main storyline (as they did).
The animation... awesome. Years of experience showing off. XD I liked it a lot. The flashback was once again good, it must be hard re-opening the huge Castle III .fla's. Blood was very well made as usually, as for the physics... couldn't notice a difference from reality. You've done a really great job once again.

I hope SP is giving you a lot of money for this. XD
Hawk

Gyohdon
December 23rd, 2008, 05:34 AM
This one touched me man... Ray Charles' situation wasn't that bad but being a helicopter pilot stuck in a mass of creatures is bad. I kind of liked this one more than the first one in spite of the length. I never expected you to come back to such an insignificant character, yet, you did and as with Ray you made him seem one of the main characters of the series and pointed out aspects through which they could contribute to the main storyline (as they did).
The animation... awesome. Years of experience showing off. XD I liked it a lot. The flashback was once again good, it must be hard re-opening the huge Castle III .fla's. Blood was very well made as usually, as for the physics... couldn't notice a difference from reality. You've done a really great job once again.

I hope SP is giving you a lot of money for this. XD
Hawk

HOMOHOMOHOMOHOMO

If you were Stickpagian you'd understand =)

AH YESH THE PART B HAZ BEEN RELEASED AND I COULD NOW SEE IT AT-

Holy crap, it's 7:30 AM and it's vacation...

Wtf?!

Zackie
December 23rd, 2008, 05:53 AM
Dammit! We're thinking too much. It's better if we get wait for Parts C and D.

But seriously, if that's Boomer, he's one badass dude

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 05:56 AM
Boomer is already badass even without having blown up part of a tower.

Gyohdon
December 23rd, 2008, 06:09 AM
I don't think that's Boomer, I think it's an invisible arm reaching for Boomer.

Kenneth
December 23rd, 2008, 06:12 AM
Maybe we'll find out the owner of that mysterious voice in Part C or D.

By the way guys, have you noticed the overflow of newbies joining DQ after Repercussions has been released- they didn't even bother to introduce themselves!

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 06:18 AM
All I hope for parts C and D is for them to answer our questions and not make 50 more.

Blade55555
December 23rd, 2008, 06:19 AM
lol well of course. I hadn't ever herad of Castle till Castle III (no i'm no noob though :P). I visit this site quiet a bit just don't post lol. I hope part c and d are released early january.

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 06:45 AM
Noobs come to watch the series and talk to Oscar I suppose.

Blade55555
December 23rd, 2008, 06:50 AM
Did the soldier dieing make anyone else think of saving private ryan? Reason it reminded me of it is because reminds me of the scene towards the end when that german gets the knife in the american's heart lol idk when I heard the soldier die reminded me alot of it. Poor poor him :P.

Kenneth
December 23rd, 2008, 07:01 AM
Except that Jason wasn't really a main character.

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 07:12 AM
Jason was extremely helpful though. By getting eaten by the Evils he stalled them from killing Plisskin. Also he woke Plisskin up.

rainor
December 23rd, 2008, 07:13 AM
no i wasn't but just before he dies you hear a sword slash(loyd? no way)and i observed that plisskin has an double bareld handgun(look carefuly with zoom at the gun before he starts kicking the zombie i the face)

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 07:15 AM
lolz i came to the site long time ago.just didnt want to post

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 07:18 AM
no i wasn't but just before he dies you hear a sword slash(loyd? no way)and i observed that plisskin has an double bareld handgun(look carefuly with zoom at the gun before he starts kicking the zombie i the face)

Just because it sounds like a sword doesn't mean it is one. Did you notice the really, really, big fangs the Evils have?

Draunia05
December 23rd, 2008, 07:21 AM
for easter we're usually given our easter eggs instead of having to find them.

Kenneth
December 23rd, 2008, 07:23 AM
Jason was extremly helpful though. By getting eaten by the Evils he stalled them from killing Plisskin. Also he woke Plisskin up.

No, what I meant was that it was unlike Saving Private Ryan.

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 07:27 AM
for easter we're usually given our easter eggs instead of having to find them.

Maybe in your country. I still haven't found it yet though. Have you?

Kenneth I thought you meant something else. My bad.

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 07:29 AM
Marrden now that my bro aint at home, the voice u said doesnt sound like the one talking to Ray. Sounds more like Boomer going berserk.The easter egg is either the thing the General was holding or it was the light that made the circle.

Kenneth
December 23rd, 2008, 07:34 AM
I seriously doubt that Boomer's voice can be magnified to a hundred decibels and sent around the whole Castle.

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 07:35 AM
Marrden now that my bro aint at home, the voice u said doesnt sound like the one talking to Ray. Sounds more like Boomer going berserk.

You're right. I watched it again and it does sound like Boomer got really pissed off.
I guess the Evils ran off to go take care of Boomer or something. Maybe.
Dangit now I'm more confused than ever.

I seriously doubt that Boomer's voice can be magnified by a hundred decibels and sent around the whole Castle.

First of all, sound echoes. Plus it was extremely faint and the Evils have very good hearing. I bet all the pilot heard was a very soft moan.
And while we're going there, this isn't real life. It is an animation about sticks.

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 07:37 AM
Kennether its an empty castle...U can make echos...But there's something i still dont know.Why when the pilot open the door it just slides back but when the crazy thing does it, it doesnt.And if he hadnt tried to open the door, maybe he could save some ammo or something?Boomer so freaking strong...Can break the Evil's arm T.T
I dont know y but i keep wondering...How many explosives does Boomer have.

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 07:38 AM
Kenneth its an empty castle, you can make echos. But there's still something I don't know. Why when the pilot opens the door it just slides back but when the Evil tries, it has to slam it back?.

Because when the copter crashed the door got jammed. When the Evil slammed it open it got unstuck.

rainor
December 23rd, 2008, 07:39 AM
yes it sounds like boomer and like i said before look at the gun's barrel when the zombie grab's his hand (where are the screenshot's after i do them?)

Flashlight
December 23rd, 2008, 07:40 AM
Hurah for Oscar!!!!!!!!!!!

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 07:45 AM
Where are the screenshots after I do them?

I really have no clue. You should post that in HELP so it will get
answered fast.

I dont know why but I keep wondering...How many explosives does Boomer have?

His pocket is a portal to another dimension filled with nothing but explosives. Hence the name BOOMer

Blade55555
December 23rd, 2008, 07:49 AM
I didn't say it was like it it just reminded me of it. Just the dead noise and stuff.

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 07:55 AM
I wonder why the creatures leave in opposite directions.
How could Boomer be responsable for the explosion of the part of that tower when "???" screams Lyod's name? Yet again, how could Lyod be responsible for the explosion when he only has a sword? The voice of "???" certainly can't be Boomer shouting for Loyd, it's far too different from anything human and very similar to the one of the "???" in part A.

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 07:58 AM
I wonder what happened to Beecher...All his teammates r in the castle
I told u, echos...Its an empty castle.. n its kinda small in diametre
Its only the height stairs and small passeges that make it look big

rainor
December 23rd, 2008, 08:03 AM
I wonder why the creatures leave in opposite directions.
How could Boomer be responsable for the explosion of the part of that tower when "???" screams Lyod's name? Yet again, how could Lyod be responsible for the explosion when he only has a sword? The voice of "???" certainly can't be Boomer shouting for Loyd, it's far too different from anything human and very similar to the one of the "???" in part A.

maybe "???" voice is similar to boomer's echo?

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 08:06 AM
The part B ??? voice is different from the part A ??? voice. In part B if you listen really close to the shouting it sounds very human (or stick I guess) and sounds a heck of a lot like Boomer pissed off that Lloyd either died or got hurt.

RustyMagnum
December 23rd, 2008, 08:10 AM
To make you all angry i will write a long reply again :biggrin5:

Allright, this was aproximetelly 10 times better than part A. I think you made it much nicer since to your cool use of colors instead of just brown, grey and black. Even though it still doesn't have anything to do with the story line.
I still wonder why that soldier was outside since on part 3 he was still inside when they fell down. Also the part where Pirskin couldn't hit a zombie (or whatever, don't start spliting hairs with me) from meter away was more ridiculous than scary. Otherwise it was possibly one of the best flashes ever, even though it is short.
Any other flash makers, here is how to make an awesome flash. With just a few little changes, and this is perfection, in every meaning of the word. But for now, it's allready epic.

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 08:17 AM
Rusty if u didnt notice, Pisskin was trembling...
Sad if Lloyd dies..My favourite character.
I think the wise one thing that only two Evils are enough to kill pisskin and thats why the others didnt attack.

Blade55555
December 23rd, 2008, 08:18 AM
I wonder what that tower explosion is I am guessing we'll find that out in the next 2 parts or something. I'm very curious to what happened to boomer though. So far he's in the best shape. Him and like 4 other soldiers with him? might be 3 forget which better then being alone :P.

God I want to see C and D so bad I hope their long too :).

As for what Rusty said. you have to realize not only did he wake up from a blackout but he was also scared shitless. I can see it happening it is prolly what can happen in real life if your scared shitless and just waking up from a blackout lol.

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 08:19 AM
The ??? voice in part B is just too deep to be Boomer or his echo but it sounds his style a bit if you think about it. It might just be him even though I doubt it. It's a bit different from part A voice though. Yet, it sounds like a creature (even though they don't know words).

Screenshots 11 and 12 in the upcoming section are telling me one of the next parts will be about another random private.

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 08:22 AM
It sound more like Boomer as we all havent hear him shout before...
I wonder why Boomer aint even scared or trembling for that matter..
Hope C and D r based on Boomer and Lloyd or somehow Etrius.You guys got see the ending of the thing about "The Wise One"?They said they only protect the books and the orb.But why attack the survivors?

Silitor
December 23rd, 2008, 08:24 AM
C'mon Oscar, bring in boomer and lloyd for part C and D.

Yay.

Blade55555
December 23rd, 2008, 08:26 AM
It sound more like Boomer as we all havent hear him shout before...
I wonder why Boomer aint even scared or trembling for that matter..
Hope C and D r based on Boomer and Lloyd or somehow Etrius.

Well they are trained for combat such as that. The soldiers didnt' either its just the pilot. They were trained for stuff like that. Pilots may go through military training but they then go away from that and train in flying! woo :P. Boomers a badass anyway no reason to fear Boomers here!

Zackie
December 23rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
That's why they're voice actors!

rainor
December 23rd, 2008, 08:34 AM
did anyone observe this?

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/8476/neintitulatxj2.jpg

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 08:34 AM
If the "Lloyd" that appeared infront of Ray is The Wise One, he's creeping me out.Rainor wads thats?Anyways why would Boomer want to wrestle his teammates to the death?Why is this Castle series so much creepier than the others T.T

rainor
December 23rd, 2008, 08:35 AM
now it's too big sorry

Kreekakon
December 23rd, 2008, 08:43 AM
Yeah I LOVED this part. MUCH better than part A. Piliot needs to work on his aimxD

Looking foward to future epicness Osc =D !

rainor
December 23rd, 2008, 08:46 AM
yea the pilot needs more training even with a double barreled hand gun(this is what i wanted to show but img too small)

Flashlight
December 23rd, 2008, 08:47 AM
That Lloyd scream was really weird.

Bloody Shadow
December 23rd, 2008, 08:47 AM
Hey Oscar, it was pretty awsome man. But are the characters going to be united with each other on a later part? (If you want to tell me) Thank you.

Calvey
December 23rd, 2008, 08:50 AM
Boomer's a bit of a pshychotic, combat excites him.

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 08:51 AM
You guys got see the ending of the thing about "The Wise One"?They said they only protect the books and the orb.But why attack the survivors?

Good question there Ichimaru. Have you seen the part in Castle III where Dr. Romanov says "Death will slay with wings whoever disturbs it"? The entire team was on the castle grounds when the orb was touched and the creatures awakened.

O, and, yea... not having any of the main characters in the storyline in part C and D would kind of make the whole story stall wouldn't it? Doubt Oscar would do that even though screenshots 11 and 12 kind of prove one part will have a random soldier as main character. But... he might be from Boomer's team, he had 3 soldiers with him.

And I agree with Tawl on Boomer. I just love that style. XD

Tobu
December 23rd, 2008, 09:01 AM
yea the pilot needs more training even with a double barreled hand gun(this is what i wanted to show but img too small)

I like when he can't handle a gun. It makes it alot more exciting.

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 09:10 AM
Romanov sickens me.Such luck he escaped.If i was Beecher, as soon as i reached the base, i'll blast his freaking head off.

RustyMagnum
December 23rd, 2008, 09:12 AM
Rusty if u didnt notice, Pisskin was trembling...
Sad if Lloyd dies..My favourite character.
I think the wise one thing that only two Evils are enough to kill pisskin and thats why the others didnt attack.

Combat pilots are trained to use guns and i sisn't notice him trembling because he was pointing the gun straight at the guy but still couldn't hit him

rainor
December 23rd, 2008, 09:14 AM
don't worry the general will blast his head off because he didn't warn them

Greal
Part A and Part B are so awesome! But Part B seems oo short.

Ichimaru
Recoil...All guns wont shoot exectly at 1 spot all the time plus he was trembling and that causing him to fail to aim more.=.=
The General wont kill Romonov as he already warned them.But they were fighting and didnt hear him.

Sorry for the grammar dont know how to express

Blue.Shark
December 23rd, 2008, 09:20 AM
Hello.

I Just wanted to say Part A i awesome. The transformation scene...whoa. I simply don't know something like that can be made in Flash. Now i'm going to watch Part B :biggrin5:

RustyMagnum
December 23rd, 2008, 09:21 AM
Recoil...All guns wont shoot exectly at 1 spot all the time plus he was trembling and that causing him to fail to aim more.=.=
The General wont kill Romonov as he already warned them.But they were fighting and didnt hear him.

Sorry for the grammar dont know how to express

Maybe it should have been a good idea to animate recoil then?

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 09:23 AM
More dramatic effect.Rusty do u have to put that thing there.My comment was just like 1 comment above...

RustyMagnum
December 23rd, 2008, 09:24 AM
Dramatic my ass.

rainor
December 23rd, 2008, 09:24 AM
recoil is only after the shot but it can change acuarity

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 09:26 AM
What u want everything to be like what u want?People cant animate like real life?It has to be up to your standards?

RustyMagnum
December 23rd, 2008, 09:28 AM
Don't start discussing 'bout guns with me... I know pretty much 'bout everything, including guns

Other mentionable thing is that the nice 3D gun had a lack of bullets even tought it had not been used yet... USP has about 15 rounds in a magasine, he fires about 10 until it goes click

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 09:29 AM
Its Oscar's series. He could make the bullet fly bast the Evils head, then turn around in midair and headshot the pilot if he felt like it.

Blue.Shark
December 23rd, 2008, 09:29 AM
Hello.

Short, but great. You're the master :banjo: . Maybe I could welcome more action, like in Castle III, but this part is more...i don't know how to say it. I think it shows current feelings of the pilot. Desperation etc. Continue in great work :biggrin5:

RustyMagnum
December 23rd, 2008, 09:30 AM
Its Oscar's series. He could make the bullet fly bast the Evils head, then turn around in midair and headshot the pilot if he felt like it.

Oh great, i didn't know that (Sarcasm)?

And we want everything to be like what we want because we're selfish bastards! :P

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 09:30 AM
Cant be a a different gun or it has to be up to your standards?If u want to complain to his animation-which is amazing, then u should create your own.

RustyMagnum
December 23rd, 2008, 09:32 AM
Cant be a a different gun or it has to be up to your standards?If u want to complain to his animation-which is amazing, then u should create your own.

His animation is amazing, epic and perfect in any way and i mean that, but still... We are selfish.

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 09:32 AM
If u want to complain to his animation-which is amazing, then u should create your own.

Either that or pm him. But if you do that you'll probably get banned.

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 09:33 AM
Yea, guys, appreaciate Oscar's hard work and stop being selfish or creatures will come out of your computer and destroy you <3

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 09:34 AM
Dude stop complaining about how people create it.I said it before, if u think ur so great then create your own.And u can piss people off with your posts in your web. Dont blame it on other people if it aint up to your standards.

Marrden y is there always that cheese thing under your comments?

Ya he says he's trying to stop when he's already insulting people.Kinda Amazing

RustyMagnum
December 23rd, 2008, 09:34 AM
Yea, guys, appreaciate Oscar's hard work and stop being selfish or creatures will come out of your computer and destroy you <3

I'm trying to stop, but i have hard times to get this creature off me right now... :P

RustyMagnum
December 23rd, 2008, 09:37 AM
Dude stop complaining about how people create it.I said it before, if u think ur so great then create your own.And u can piss people off with your posts in your web. Dont blame it on other people if it aint up to your standards

How many fucking times do i have to say this?

This flash is excelent.

Sorry if i was a selfish bastard... Hey, i'm a teen, and i have my rights to angst sometimes!

Merry christmas, i'm sorry for what i said, Oscar can do his stuff however he wants. Castle is awesome.

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 09:39 AM
Did you guys think about the fact we're watching a creepy flash animation when Christmas is two days away? That's so awesome. XD

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 09:40 AM
Marrden why is there always that cheese thing under your comments?

Its a signature quote. Or a quote that I put in my signature. I thought it was an awesome saying so I put it there.

See I added what you said to my sig.

Masterschiief
December 23rd, 2008, 09:44 AM
Im a bit late with replying... my mom had to send me to bed again.... lol. Well, i just love it, how you can make the stickman like real people, Oscar... Plisskin was sympathic, somehow. I hope he'll survive.

Silver
December 23rd, 2008, 09:47 AM
Hmm... Nice too...

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 09:47 AM
Rusty dont apologise until like that pls.You make me feel very guilty. T.T
Silver its not exactly it. The rice will die. As the rich will be afraid that they might lose all their money gold etc. But the poor has nothing to lose so dying doesnt really matter for them.

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 09:48 AM
Yea, he'll certainly survive since all the creatures left. Actually he could as well fix the chopper.

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 09:49 AM
Yea it doesn't look that damaged when the screen zooms out at the end of part B

RustyMagnum
December 23rd, 2008, 09:49 AM
Rusty dont apologise until like that pls.You make me feel very guilty. T.T

Oh don't feel guilty, my fault. I shouldn't have began to mork other peoples work and split hairs about a gun that can't hit something. It's not so important, really, it's still a good flash.

Tobu
December 23rd, 2008, 09:52 AM
Recoil...All guns wont shoot exectly at 1 spot all the time

No but he was pretty close! So if he wasn't in shock he could shoot it.

But i love when he was in shock and he couldn't shoot that zombie. Made it alot more exciting!

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 09:53 AM
Oscar is extremely good at building suspense. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he became a movie director. Ok, maybe a little....

Tobu
December 23rd, 2008, 09:59 AM
Oscar is extremely good at building suspense. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he became a movie director. Ok, maybe a little....

Agreed, Oscar is a very special person. God bless him!

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 10:01 AM
Man, whatever he does I hope he'll always find some time to finish this amazing series...

ide
December 23rd, 2008, 10:05 AM
-10/10:thumbsup:
It was awesome! Very good work Oscar!
this part seemed quite short thou... if you compare to castle III part B you see the difference.

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 10:06 AM
Man, whatever he does I hope he'll always find some time to finish this amazing series...
I hope after he finishes Repercussions he continues the Castle series and makes an ending no one will ever forget.

RustyMagnum
December 23rd, 2008, 10:08 AM
I hope after he finishes Repercussions he continues the Castle series and makes an ending no one will ever forget.

I bet he will

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 10:09 AM
O, yes, I hope Etrius will still be alive and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE US MORE BOOMER, that guy is awesome, totally rebel personality, he lives in fighting and that's just awesome. lol Sorry for over reacting. Anyway, can't wait for the next two parts but at the same time... Oscar, take your time, after all there'll be a long time until we'll see something new from you after Castle Repercussions. I can already imagine myself a lot taller and older watching happily a new episode of Castle XD

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 10:09 AM
I bet he will

Maybe, maybe not. The thing to remember is he has a life too and probably doesn't want to spend the majority of it making flash animations.

RustyMagnum
December 23rd, 2008, 10:16 AM
Maybe, maybe not. The thing to remember is he has a life too and probably doesn't want to spend the majority of it making flash animations.

Well, i have time to wait. Whenever you're ready.

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 10:18 AM
Do you realise we're talking about this now when after 2 years we might even forget what DQ is? :P

Tobu
December 23rd, 2008, 10:22 AM
Do you realise we're talking about this now when after 2 years we might even forget what DQ is? :P

I don't think so... We will still remember DQ, but i don't think we are as excited about it as we are now.

Marrden
December 23rd, 2008, 10:22 AM

I will never forget DQ. I don't even know how you could talk like that....

ide
December 23rd, 2008, 10:27 AM
I will never forget DQ. I don't even know how you could talk like that.... exatly!:mad3:

BTW that voice that shouted Lloyd might have been Etrius.:idea:

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 10:27 AM
I watch DQ everytime i get bored from playing com.Hope the ending of castle series is when the General gets killed or locked up.And i personally think Etrius and his team wont die

Deadbrain
December 23rd, 2008, 10:32 AM
Hmm I wonder...who woud say "L l o y d ! ! !" and blow up a piece of a tower? Etrius is only possible person...

Anyways - That was a kickass aniamtion! :D

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 10:35 AM
Etrius doesnt have any explosives or any kind of weapon.Oscar one think kept me thinking, who is the guy that opened the file and checked for those who were left or killed at the castle?

Sry about my grammar not really good at it

praudmur
December 23rd, 2008, 10:38 AM
I want see him in Part C.

http://pix.playground.ru/download/gallery/311417/3a3736d315d9f3af65a12d2ae24a724e.jpg

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 10:42 AM
Was it really nesessary to post the soldier that Etrius killed?Watching Madness series right now.Kinda funny to see the guy get trashed.

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 10:43 AM
Whoa? What? You... O_O;

Anyway... I think Oscar is introducing Captain's superior, or that's captain in the past, since the portal is still being built and it's underground. Also, there's a big difference between the desserted universe they're in in Castle III and the... ok one they're in in Rep Part A, so that first scene might be from the past, when Earth still had a bit of nature on it and the Castle operation was still being planned.

Lucitech
December 23rd, 2008, 10:43 AM
I found a flaw!
When you press any button in the menu of Part A and B the "Stickpage" button changes into extra while moving. But that's really a minor thing. I <3 copying buttons too. :P And the whole menu and creepy music more than makes up for that little mistake.

Anyway, the movies were pure epicness. Probably better than the majority of horror/thriller I have seen. The creature evolving was a good explanation for how the big ones came to be. Do I need to mention they're awesome?
The plot was really nice too, I just keep wondering what's going to come next. :|
What really amazed me on this one, were the backgrounds. The beginning of part A was a good example of it. Just really beautiful. Can't say more about it.

Keep up the good work, Oscar. Actually, I'm sure you will. ^_^

Oh, could someone find that easter-egg for me please? thanks.

praudmur
December 23rd, 2008, 10:47 AM
Was it really nesessary to post the soldier that Etrius killed?

Sorry, if delivered inconveniences

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 10:55 AM
Never mind i only said that cus the soldier was bloody.Kinda creepy to see a body getting torn apart like that.

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 10:56 AM
Ray was in the tower the explosion we saw in part B took place! That flash at the end... How could the monster that saw him cause it? It carries no explosives and his eyes weren't THAT shiny. The explosions we hear in part A in the beginning may be Boomer making his way through the enemy group. Maybe in the end Boomer notices the monster evolving and goes for him. When the monster gets on the corridor Ray is, Boomer attacks and unintentionately, unknowing Ray was there he hits Ray.

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 10:59 AM
Or maybe after the monster killed Boomer's teammates, he ran pass the hall and start to transform and it saw Ray after the transformation. SO it targeted Ray instead of persuing Boomer.Then Boomer makes his way up there n just blew a hole and shouts Lloyd. Well just another theory.

Ray could just run left or right then hide there till the Evil runs past him though.Kinda weird for a soldier not doing that dont ya think?

Foba
December 23rd, 2008, 11:27 AM
Oscar, why is the explosm.com staff credited at Part B (I donīt remember the Part A credits, they might have been credited also there).

Good tension and change of direction (focusing on small events) in these new installments. I hope more answers will be revealed in the next parts. I understand now why you did Rep instead of Castle 4 =)

castle3rock
December 23rd, 2008, 11:31 AM
castle repercussions rocks.i liked part B.Just watch it today

splurda
December 23rd, 2008, 11:38 AM
Whoa? What? You... O_O;

Anyway... I think Oscar is introducing Captain's superior, or that's captain in the past, since the portal is still being built and it's underground. Also, there's a big difference between the desserted universe they're in in Castle III and the... ok one they're in in Rep Part A, so that first scene might be from the past, when Earth still had a bit of nature on it and the Castle operation was still being planned.

he's called the general, not captain, that's TANKMEN.

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 11:49 AM
O, shoot me, I forgot... >_>

Flashlight
December 23rd, 2008, 11:54 AM
OMG so much n00bs!

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 11:55 AM
lol I joined before you though I have less posts. I just made a small confusion there, I was hurried in typing my idea down so I didn't forget it. :P

Colm
December 23rd, 2008, 11:58 AM
the tower where the explosion went off is where Lloyd is.I have a feeling that

A.Boomer got back to Lloyd and is helping him get out.

B.Lloyd had a few grenades on him or something.

C.Etrius is still alive and is blowing the creatures up.

How Etrius is still alive?Well maybe the bullet just grazed him and didn't hit the brain.Or maybe since he now has the power that was in the artifact that he's invinceble.Anyway very nicely done Oscar.:thumbsup:

Flashlight
December 23rd, 2008, 12:00 PM
Your posting in the wrong thread and will you stop it about Etrius hes dead!

Kenneth
December 23rd, 2008, 12:00 PM
Wow, a lot of people sure like violence and gore. :D

Flashlight
December 23rd, 2008, 12:01 PM
To much kids watch this.

castle3rock
December 23rd, 2008, 12:05 PM
there is something weird in part B of castle repercussions.

Why was there a strange voice calling Lolyd.And what was that explosion?

It's kind of weird.Maybe that was boomer,Ray or other guys.

Kenneth
December 23rd, 2008, 12:08 PM
The truth is, Castle3rock, we don't actually know. Oscar and the people who were involved with the movie do.

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 12:10 PM
Watch part 3 again noobs Etrius died n even if he was alive he doesnt have any nades or weapons. castle3rocks Ray was either killed or knocked out by the evil. The bridge is broken n the door is shut he cant go anywhere if he is still alive.
Flashlight there is still a chance Etrius survived. Remember Beecher told the General "wat about Etrius". So it means there's still a small chance he's alive.

Kenneth
December 23rd, 2008, 12:11 PM
If Ray was killed, Ichimaru, then there wouldn't be a part A, would there now?

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 12:14 PM
Dude he's dead he's trapped. And even if he woke up the others would kill him. That episode is just to tell you what happened after the general n the others left.

castle3rock
December 23rd, 2008, 12:17 PM
castle part A and B was creepy and exciting but still too short.I think castle 3 was more better.It was more better than A and B

Tobu
December 23rd, 2008, 12:17 PM
the tower where the explosion went off is where Lloyd is.I have a feeling that

A.Boomer got back to Lloyd and is helping him get out.

B.Lloyd had a few grenades on him or something.

C.Etrius is still alive and is blowing the creatures up.

How Etrius is still alive?Well maybe the bullet just grazed him and didn't hit the brain.Or maybe since he now has the power that was in the artifact that he's invinceble.Anyway very nicely done Oscar.:thumbsup:

C. Etrius is still alive and is blowing the creatures up. Etrius is awesome and he can't be dead! He's one of my favorite characters! But then again... Etrius got bite by one of the zombies in one of the episodes... Can't remember wich one it was. But i think he's half zombie and half human!

Ichimaru
December 23rd, 2008, 12:18 PM
castle3rocks that is only A and B there is still C and D. And is there such thing as "more better"?

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 12:28 PM
Etrius' situation is the most confusing of all. I suppose if he awakens he will no longer be on the good side, he'll be controlled by The Wise One. I assume if that happens he will escape the power and return to the good side... Anyway, wait and see.

castle3rock
December 23rd, 2008, 12:33 PM
Etrius can't still be alive.He was shot through the head.

In part A,Ray met a person.I don't know if it was Lylod or a monster.It was holding a sword.I think Lylod was turned into a monster after he got trap in castle 3

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 12:42 PM
If you stop frame on the "screamer" that puts Ray down in part A you will see the person that "enters Ray's mind" is... http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wiseonecd3.jpg Loyd, full of blood? Or... could it be The Wise One?

Mistery of ??? solved, ??? is The Wise One, certainly. It's the fact he looks like Loyd that makes Ray think it's Loyd. Maybe Loyd has some connection to The Wise One somehow, besides looking the same and using the same sort of weapon.

castle3rock
December 23rd, 2008, 12:49 PM
In part A,??? appears.In part B,a voice was calling Loyld.this movie is getting creepier.It's like Loyld is the main character or something

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 12:50 PM
Ah, so what? The Wise One visited Ray in person. :P

castle3rock
December 23rd, 2008, 12:54 PM
i just hope that part C and D will come out soon.I am getting bored

neovictorius
December 23rd, 2008, 12:59 PM
1: what does "repercussion(s)" mean?!

2: i think the 2'nd (B) was quite small, and missed some action!

castle3rock
December 23rd, 2008, 01:01 PM
there is still a lot of men left at the castle.Just hope part C and D will be about boomer or beecher.Not again the soidiers or pilots

Part B was a bit boring.But it was very creepy.

Zackie
December 23rd, 2008, 01:04 PM
It's boomer and Lloyd...i guess

castle3rock
December 23rd, 2008, 01:15 PM
i want boomer to show up in part C or Part D.not just the soidiers and pilots.there are still lots of misteries left in castle 3,like Etirus death,Loyld,beecher and...

asfdfsda

hope all the guys in castle 3 will be all right.(sigh):biggrin5:

Flashlight
December 23rd, 2008, 01:23 PM
Flashlight there is still a chance Etrius survived. Remember Beecher told the General "wat about Etrius". So it means there's still a small chance he's alive.

Beecher asked him because he was accusing that the general killed Etrius.
When Etrius got shot there was millions of litres of blood coming from him there is no F****** way he is alive so leave the Etrius theories alone!

And castle3rocks comments like that will get you fucking banned!

castle3rock
December 23rd, 2008, 01:37 PM
Oscar rocks so badly!!!!!!!!!wohoo

Demon IV
December 23rd, 2008, 01:39 PM
Fantastic! I loved it! I want more XD..

Work on ;-)

T4x4R_O*_Hawk2
December 23rd, 2008, 01:42 PM
Nobody ever said Etrius would live a normal way. People said he might be possesed by The Wise One or he might become a creature. Nobody ever said "o, a bullet in the head is nothing, he'll live". :P

Killervirus
December 23rd, 2008, 01:47 PM
I.... I.... need.... To.... Change pants....

*ARGH*

*dies of awesomness*

Flashlight
December 23rd, 2008, 01:50 PM
I really think the admins should just delete the register button and DQ would be a better place.

Neosfire
December 23rd, 2008, 01:56 PM
shorter than i wanter but it was awsome and by the way the loyde shout was probly that foot shoulder shoting it

Flashlight
December 23rd, 2008, 01:57 PM
Translation?

Joshua
December 23rd, 2008, 01:59 PM
I actually watched this part in low quality, and it STILL looked amazing, and brilliant.

Flashlight
December 23rd, 2008, 02:00 PM
Shame that it was to short.

Killervirus
December 23rd, 2008, 02:00 PM
dear Flashlight, why are you such a cruel asshole? Love, the allmighty Killervirus.

Flashlight
December 23rd, 2008, 02:04 PM
When i am nice i always get pissed of by everyone whats the point?

Aval
December 23rd, 2008, 02:05 PM
Hey, does anyone have any clues about the location of the easter egg? I've practically trawled through this thing frame by frame and come out with nothing.

Damn you Oscar!!!

Trizd
December 23rd, 2008, 02:09 PM
I think it's either some frase (there's not many of them tho) or situation, from movie probably. Scour all movies with fallen choppers....

Killervirus
December 23rd, 2008, 02:11 PM
Oh my!

It's a reference to that plane that crashed and the survivors survived by eating the other less fortunates passengers :3