PDA

View Full Version : The updates keeps coming!

rezuth
August 26th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Hello all,
Sorry to say I have not had time and had to freeze the project. I had some trouble with securing finances but it has since been solved. I'm happy to announce that starting this weekend you will be able to access a specially made DQ from your iPhone/iPod Touch/PSP/Mobile Phone and even Nintendo DS.

Mastersarge 300
August 26th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Aw freaking sweet! Now we can go onto out handhelds and go online to this site! Man that's a neat trick. :)

Mizz Moony
August 26th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Kool *rummages around room* now where did i put that DS lite & PSP?

splurda
August 26th, 2008, 10:55 PM
bah excuses excuses, you lazy *moderate amount of incoherant rambling* and thats how i escaped.

Alejandro
August 26th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Why DS? the nietendo ds sucks, anyway cool update though, right now im using dq through my PSP!!

rezuth
August 26th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Why DS? the nietendo ds sucks, anyway cool update though, right now im using dq through my PSP!!
:hand:

Lucky Joe
August 26th, 2008, 11:18 PM
I knew it, he didn't stop the updates xD.

And thats pretty sweet. To bad I don't have a PSP or DS or...the other things...

Alejandro
August 26th, 2008, 11:22 PM
its hard to post on my psp because well i don't have flash player because i only have 2gb so i can't see images or videos.

castlemanic
August 27th, 2008, 12:02 AM
i never knew PSPs and DSs had internet capabilities, actually now that i remembered the final fantasy 3 remake on the DS, apparently the moogles (short white thingies) carry messages for you from your friends, but i never knew that before tho, anyway good update, keep em going rezuth!

atreides
August 27th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Dude that's awesome!
Great job rezuth. :)

etrius123
August 27th, 2008, 01:35 AM
sweet:biggrin5:

Kenneth
August 27th, 2008, 03:04 AM
This seems really convenient, but I'm fine with browsing DQ from the computer (even though I have a PSP).

Kreekakon
August 27th, 2008, 06:58 AM
Errr...are there any limits to which type of mobile phones can be used?

castlemanic
August 27th, 2008, 07:08 AM
yeah, there is, some phones dont have internet capabilities xD, plus it also depends on your service provider and whether they allow internet or not. i have a W810i sony ericsson phone and it has internet capabilities, i just dont know how to get my service provider to give me internet, lol.
if the phone is relatively new then your good, after that it depends on your service provider.

Klawg
August 27th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Hey, you're not dead! Because we were about to have Drunk Cat do all the updates! That would be pretty neat, because DQ took too long to access when I used my mobile.

Miccool
August 27th, 2008, 07:12 AM
aww, I don't have a phone or a ds. D:

Ecfor
August 27th, 2008, 07:28 AM
aww, I don't have a phone or a ds. D:I have a computer without internet. =)

*uses school computer right now*

Oscar
August 27th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Excellent stuff Rezuth. Keep 'em coming!

DrunkCat
August 27th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Yes! I love those updates! I have all of those devices you mentioned except the ones meant for Artists and Commies so am glad that I can spam DQ forums no matter where I am or what I'm on. :P

Flashlight
August 27th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Oh my god, yuor alive *Hides machetes*. Sweet update but i need to instal an internet to my mobile phone(That ill wont).Im prety satisfied with a computer. But still thanks for the update. xD

Alejandro
August 28th, 2008, 12:03 AM
browsing dq through my psp is fun, hope you invent something more.

rezuth
August 31st, 2008, 12:59 PM
I uploaded the first version for PSP but it wont load the right one for my firmware. Sadly I have custom firmware so I need some help here. If you have a PSP please try and access DQ from it and tell me if it fits into the PSP browser or not. Also would help if posted what firmware you have.

Munz
September 1st, 2008, 07:12 AM
i am a nebie to this website (meaning i have kept track of all the castle series and have known this site for a while) and have finally join and its pretty good:cornut:

XdbX
September 3rd, 2008, 11:01 AM
OK so i never new you could go on the web with a DS...
How that part coming.

rezuth
September 3rd, 2008, 12:11 PM
OK so i never new you could go on the web with a DS...
How that part coming.
I finished converting forums for iPhone, PSP and Symbian phones but Oscar put me on hold. He wants me to do another thing first.

Aval
September 3rd, 2008, 02:20 PM
Wow. It's time like this I wish I had any of those things.

Ecfor
September 3rd, 2008, 06:26 PM
He wants me to do another thing first.Cakes for us?