PDA

View Full Version : There's some art going on

Oscar
December 14th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Edit: Competition is over.
Results in this thread (link) (http://forums.deletionquality.net/showthread.php/13415?p=332509)

Hey guys,

If you're in the mood of drawing Castle stuff. Go to the competition by TOH here:
http://forums.deletionquality.net/showthread.php/13401-Castle-art-competition!-(DeviantArt-only)?p=332141&viewfull=1

:wadling:

Dilly89
December 19th, 2012, 09:33 AM
I've got my piece in :D
Though, didn't realize the premium membership prize was only for a month lol. Wish it was permanent or something.

Ecfor
December 19th, 2012, 04:46 PM
I've got my piece in :D
Though, didn't realize the premium membership prize was only for a month lol. Wish it was permanent or something.Somebody didn't read the full post about prizes ahe? ;) There is no permanent premium membership on DA. The longer premium membership you want the more cash they will charge, something that doesn't go along well with my poor student economy. Originally I did not intent to include any kind of prize that would require my cash, but it spiced up the competition and I'll manage one day without food.

Ducky
December 19th, 2012, 07:56 PM
I probably won't make the deadline, though I said I was going to. :C

Shadowtime23
December 19th, 2012, 09:10 PM
I have to start and finish mine tomorrow, because I'll be gone from Friday to Sunday and I didn't have time to do it yet. Tomorrow I can hopefully squeeze out an hour or two make it. Sadly none of the stories I've thought of really strike me, and with my level of "artistic talent" I know the story will be the main thing.
If you could only extend the deadline to the 31st... But there's already a submission, so it would be unfair... :(

Melanism
December 19th, 2012, 09:41 PM
They obviously can't push the deadline to the 31 of December, the world ends the 21.. duh. No, but seriously, I'm surprised this contest was released to the public 6 days ago, I would have expected a couple of days more.

Ecfor
December 20th, 2012, 06:25 AM
They obviously can't push the deadline to the 31 of December, the world ends the 21.. duh. No, but seriously, I'm surprised this contest was released to the public 6 days ago, I would have expected a couple of days more.You do have a couple of days more, the competition has a total of 8 days. (thursday -> friday) You're not supposed to re-make Mona Lisa within that amount of time and you don't have to draw 10 frames either ;) The competition ends right before christmas which I have to celebrate due to relatives and family :/ After that I have more travel and work ahead of me until January 7.

I'm off on a 12 hour trip to Finland, see you on Friday.

Shadowtime23
December 20th, 2012, 10:12 PM
I'm sorry, but I won't be making it after all. I would have to start now but I have to wake up at 9 tomorrow and have a lot planned. See you guys on Monday and best of luck to all participants!