PDA

View Full Version : Killing Spree 7

Oscar
May 22nd, 2011, 02:10 PM
Hi guys,

I thought this would be worth mentioning. Seems like my old friend Sam Green has finished the final part in his Killing Spree series. You can find it on youtube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-bXpALXLk4

I'd like to congratulate Sam for finding the time and motivation to finish it. :) Leave your comments below.

- Oscar Johansson

Victory
May 22nd, 2011, 02:17 PM
It's not good. It's anticlimactic, unsatisfying and just straight up half assed. You can just tell that he just wanted to finish it but the end is something everyone's going to remember so you should make it interesting. How about an actual battle?

Avver
May 22nd, 2011, 02:20 PM
Thanks for sharing Oscar. I remember watching some of the earlier parts, at least now its finished. :) It was pretty well made and good for him for finishing his project.

Victory
May 22nd, 2011, 02:26 PM
What store sells both Jason hockey masks AND fully fuelled and ready to use chainsaws? Is there a Serial Killer Mini Mart that I missed out on? Because if there is, then I need the address... Right now.

...I'm not telling you!
May 22nd, 2011, 02:29 PM
We already had in depth conversation on this in the BN. I was disappointed, and it was obvious that he just gave up at the end.

Avver
May 22nd, 2011, 02:31 PM
I wish the music would have some type of "flow" throughout the animation. All the music seemed sudden and misplaced.

maxtac
May 22nd, 2011, 03:16 PM
God I hate that main character, I was kinda hoping the cop and him would die in an epic fight and the clock would reset so everything would be fine. Or something. Not that I hate the cop, much better character to me, and he gets turned into a psychopath.

Still, at least he's finished it.

Shadowtime23
May 22nd, 2011, 03:21 PM
I totally agree with Vic's first post. I was watching the previous parts while the 7th loaded, you know, a marathon, but I couldn't find the spirit, the feeling in that last one, what made me watch those before. The ambulance scene was satisfying, but the rest.. Nah. Too much change that I don't like. Good animation, bad story.

DrunkCat
May 22nd, 2011, 04:25 PM
Is Sam the one we're all suppose to hate? Or was that another guy?

Shadowtime23
May 22nd, 2011, 04:26 PM
Sam is a good guy.

Oscar
May 22nd, 2011, 04:32 PM
Is Sam the one we're all suppose to hate? Or was that another guy?

Not sure why you'd hate Sam so no that's probably not him. ;)

username
May 22nd, 2011, 04:33 PM
...So hey.
http://killingspreemovie.com/killingspreevii.html
...Discuss?
Because I honestly don't know how to feel. I'm torn.

Ah, what am I ranting about it was a great, fluid animation. With a horrible ending.

Quoted for truth.

Ahem.
Here's the tl;dr version from BN. :P

theone!
May 22nd, 2011, 05:25 PM
Pretty nice but i agree with Vic about the store. The only thing i hated was the music...

DrunkCat
May 22nd, 2011, 06:23 PM
Not sure why you'd hate Sam so no that's probably not him. ;)

Which one was that power fusion guy that kept trying to steal everything, had an enormous ego, and kept trying to one up everyone? I remember having fights with the guy on Anitude.

Lucky Joe
May 22nd, 2011, 08:21 PM
That was disappointing.

Killing_Time
May 22nd, 2011, 08:49 PM
Oh man, did Sam not at one point take down Killing Spree 6 or some shit and delete his ENTIRE site because Crazy Jay at Stickpage was unsatisfied with the Stickpage presentation screen?

Well oh well.

EDIT: Oh sorry, it's MASTER Samus. I can see he *really* improved his art on dA.

Jedi-L
May 22nd, 2011, 09:18 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/10-son-i-am-disappoint.gif

DrunkCat
May 22nd, 2011, 10:49 PM
Oh man, did Sam not at one point take down Killing Spree 6 or some shit and delete his ENTIRE site because Crazy Jay at Stickpage was unsatisfied with the Stickpage presentation screen?

Well oh well.

EDIT: Oh sorry, it's MASTER Samus. I can see he *really* improved his art on dA.

So it is his ass. Man. That's hilarious.

kingmiami
May 22nd, 2011, 11:00 PM
Have to agree with victory on this. After having watched all the Killing Spree's years ago on stickpage with my friend I was expecting something amazing. But what I got was just a crappy ending to the series. He needs to redo this and make a true ending to the series. But that probably won't happen. Considering how long it took him to make this.

RustyMagnum
May 23rd, 2011, 05:23 PM
Every part of it has been either bad or worse, this one makes no difference. I already stated my points in BN.

woo1693
May 23rd, 2011, 05:29 PM
I was disappointed. The lack of character depth that built up in the series just faded away in this last episode. I guess he just wanted to get it over with. HOWEVER you still have to give him credit for at least finishing it.

Killing_Time
May 23rd, 2011, 06:43 PM
Say, wasn't it supposed to be a one-day thing? He is immortal now? Why did he have the same expression throughout the entire goddamn movie? So many questions, so little skill.

Victory
May 23rd, 2011, 06:51 PM
How nice we are.

Ecfor
May 23rd, 2011, 08:52 PM
Better voice acting than before (except gipsy)

username
May 23rd, 2011, 09:03 PM
I still miss that famous "killing spree" yell :/

live2wrestle
May 23rd, 2011, 10:18 PM
He wasnt motivated and it shows

pvt tony
May 24th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Wow, what a shitty ending. I was actually hoping that the cop would win.
Still, the animation was way better, and the level of details was way higher than it was in the previous episodes.

Bloody Shadow
May 24th, 2011, 06:55 AM
Well...I found it nice...but the ending wasn't that good....but still nice =]. 7.5/10

Victory
May 24th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Yes, the brutal ritualistic murder of everyone in the entire series was very quaint. It's just.... Nice.

Kreekakon
May 24th, 2011, 01:24 PM
I watched the whole thing, and didn't get a single sense of emotional reaction, whether it be from plot or action. The whole thing just feels unnecessarily dragged out, and was flat pretty much the whole way through.

nino
May 24th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Hey, listen to this:

I have been folowing the killing spree series for some time and I have a few facts.

first, killing spree 6 was made a LONG time ago, when he stil got the motivation to push on. when 6 was finished he took a fearly long break. this was somewhat of a mistake...

In the time between 6 and 7 he worked on other projects and such. at the time he cleaned the dust of killing spree, the once strong motivation had left. Luckily he managed to pull this of, but the build up of tension and the killing spree feel was long gone.

May the killing spree soul finaly rest in peace, however much blood and gore it has shed.

/Nino

Victory
May 24th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Hey listen to this:

You don't need to sign your posts, we can see your user name.

/Victory

Shinoi
May 24th, 2011, 02:08 PM
ZOMGHOWISTHATPOSSIBLEWTFHAX
/Shinoi_Ookami

Bloody Shadow
May 24th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Come on, leave him alone. :P

Shinoi
May 24th, 2011, 02:31 PM
you're right but it was just a joke.

nino
May 24th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Hey listen to this:

You don't need to sign your posts, we can see your user name.

/Victory

who? me?

Shinoi
May 24th, 2011, 08:51 PM
well yes he ment you, he was reffering to your post where you signatured. there's no need to do it because we can see your name.

Jedi-L
May 24th, 2011, 10:26 PM
who? me?

No, the other guy who thinks it's nessecary to sign his posts.

/Jedi-L

Originally Posted by Victory
Yes, the brutal ritualistic murder of everyone in the entire series was very quaint. It's just.... Nice.

Yep, ritual murder sure is awesome. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owZPspxJ4jw)

Avver
May 25th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Yep, ritual murder sure is awesome. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owZPspxJ4jw)

Such Memories

Eammy
May 25th, 2011, 03:47 AM
What a piss-poor way to end the series. I agree with Victory 100%. The fights were so half-assed and sparse. The creator got lazy. He had heaps of time to work on this, and most of the show is just slow simple animation with some commercial music in the background. Lame.

Oscar
May 25th, 2011, 10:48 AM
He had heaps of time to work on this
Actually I don't think so. I'd say if he had the time he wanted he would have been able to produce a higher quality animation/ending.

Victory
May 25th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Procrastination ohoy!

I disagree with you Oscar. Everything really boils down to motivation and enthusiasm. I realize that he wanted to finish the series but it's clear that he just didn't care anymore. He just wanted shit to end so he could move on and I respect that. Still, he had 3 years to work on this. Let me say that again, he had 3 years to work on this. In that time, he should've been able to do something with more artistic value.

He wasn't motivated and didn't spend time on this. He rushed together a script, made some story boards and then put together the bare bones of what was necessary to put the entire thing to rest. It's not a slam against his skill, just that he wasn't committed to the project, he wasn't motivated to do any better and no amount of time would ever fix that.

He could've had 5 years on this and it wouldn't have mattered.

nino
May 25th, 2011, 01:10 PM
you're right but it was just a joke.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I did not make killing spree...

Victory
May 25th, 2011, 01:13 PM
He wasn't talking to you Nino. Also, yes, you're wrong. You're secretly Master Samus with a personality disorder that makes you unaware of your condition. There, someone had to say it.

Shinoi
May 25th, 2011, 02:38 PM
correct me if I'm wrong, but I did not make killing spree...
wait, you retarded? correct me if i'm wrong.

Oscar
May 25th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Procrastination ohoy!

I disagree with you Oscar. Everything really boils down to motivation and enthusiasm. I realize that he wanted to finish the series but it's clear that he just didn't care anymore. He just wanted shit to end so he could move on and I respect that. Still, he had 3 years to work on this. Let me say that again, he had 3 years to work on this. In that time, he should've been able to do something with more artistic value.

He wasn't motivated and didn't spend time on this. He rushed together a script, made some story boards and then put together the bare bones of what was necessary to put the entire thing to rest. It's not a slam against his skill, just that he wasn't committed to the project, he wasn't motivated to do any better and no amount of time would ever fix that.

He could've had 5 years on this and it wouldn't have mattered.

A good point there Vic. But think of it like this: A lack of motivation can also be caused by a lack of time. I know from my own experience that having more free time gives me more inspiration and motivation to work on my own projects. But your're right about that pretty much nothing can save a project that you don't feel for any longer.

Shayphis
May 25th, 2011, 08:47 PM
A lack of motivation can also be caused by a lack of time.

Can't agree more with this.

Victory
May 25th, 2011, 11:56 PM
A good point there Vic. But think of it like this: A lack of motivation can also be caused by a lack of time. I know from my own experience that having more free time gives me more inspiration and motivation to work on my own projects. But your're right about that pretty much nothing can save a project that you don't feel for any longer.

Oh, I'm sorry. Was he pushing the deadline on the day of his death? He had plenty of time and the only reason he wouldn't have been able to find time for it is that he wasn't motivated to make that effort to begin with. He had no dead line - he had plenty of time! Don't even start the whole, school and work takes up a lot of time bullshit because I work full time, sometimes 7 days a week and I routinely find time for all my hobbies because I'm motivated to do so.

In fact, basic psychology will tell you that too much time on a project is equally as damaging to your motivation as unrealistic deadlines. His failure is his own, don't create stupid scapegoats to protect his feelings. I know he's not here to defend himself, but he really doesn't need you to defend him because I'm not bashing his skill as an animator, I'm sure he can do better - but he didn't, and that's what sucks about this one - He just didn't.

Satanus
May 26th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Boohoo. Take a break. Though the KS feeling was gone, he did make an intresting ending. The kid became the massmurdere form the intro's, and it ends, where KS VI's intro begins. The battles wasn't good, no, but the animation wasn't as bad as you sugest. And quit all the "no malls have hockey masks and chainsaw" shit. Watch, How it should have ended if you want logic in movies. Oscar is right. If the project is spanned over to much time, then you lose the overview of your project. He tried to find time to finish this, and here is the result. Wanna new ending, do one yourself, and let's see it. You can't expect someone to make a great movie evry single time. Some idea's only look good on paper, and you don't know it, ontil it is printed. I'm out

Kreekakon
May 26th, 2011, 02:17 AM
You can't expect someone to make a great movie evry single time.
I know we can't get great movies every single time, but when they do turn out to not be that great we should give criticism where it's due instead of pointlessly flattering it.

Shadowtime23
May 26th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Guys, will you relax? Everybody's coming to the same conclusion with their own arguments.

Oscar
May 26th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. Was he pushing the deadline on the day of his death? He had plenty of time and the only reason he wouldn't have been able to find time for it is that he wasn't motivated to make that effort to begin with. He had no dead line - he had plenty of time! Don't even start the whole, school and work takes up a lot of time bullshit because I work full time, sometimes 7 days a week and I routinely find time for all my hobbies because I'm motivated to do so.

In fact, basic psychology will tell you that too much time on a project is equally as damaging to your motivation as unrealistic deadlines. His failure is his own, don't create stupid scapegoats to protect his feelings. I know he's not here to defend himself, but he really doesn't need you to defend him because I'm not bashing his skill as an animator, I'm sure he can do better - but he didn't, and that's what sucks about this one - He just didn't.

I'm not his personal bodyguard, whatever made you think that? I fully agree that it shows he rushed the ending and I'm not arguing on that (where did I state anything suggesting other?), which boils down to his lack of motivation. Having that said, I was more speaking from my personal experience. I know that if I had more time I would be more motivated and be able to produce a shitload more of content. It's not stupid if you excuse me that's actually how I work. If basic psychology tells me I'm wrong so be it ;)

Killing_Time
May 26th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Wanna new ending, do one yourself, and let's see it.

Hilariously named 'Satanus', that excuse is a load of BS no matter what the example is.
When you're a fan of someone, you place your trust and hopes in in his projects - be it albums, movies, comic books or whatever. Fame is a double-edged sword. If you can't handle the pressure from/live up to your past success on a series, then why bother continuing? To be honest, it would've been better if he had simply left the project - However, I have an itch that tells me he gets paid pretty good money to get this hosted at places.

Shinoi
May 26th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Boohoo. Take a break. Though the KS feeling was gone, he did make an intresting ending. The kid became the massmurdere form the intro's, and it ends, where KS VI's intro begins. The battles wasn't good, no, but the animation wasn't as bad as you sugest. And quit all the "no malls have hockey masks and chainsaw" shit. Watch, How it should have ended if you want logic in movies. Oscar is right. If the project is spanned over to much time, then you lose the overview of your project. He tried to find time to finish this, and here is the result. Wanna new ending, do one yourself, and let's see it. You can't expect someone to make a great movie evry single time. Some idea's only look good on paper, and you don't know it, ontil it is printed. I'm out
totaly agree with that.

Oscar
May 26th, 2011, 10:11 AM
However, I have an itch that tells me he gets paid pretty good money to get this hosted at places.

I was thinking about that but I couldn't see any stickpage references in there. That's the only one I know of.

nino
May 26th, 2011, 03:26 PM
He wasn't talking to you Nino. Also, yes, you're wrong. You're secretly Master Samus with a personality disorder that makes you unaware of your condition. There, someone had to say it.

curse! how did you know :haw:

Satanus
May 26th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Okay, with the fraise, do it yourselft, I know that there is expectations to live up to and so on, but what I meant, is that other than Oscar in here are good at animation, so if you don't like it, then try it out, and perhabs it is better. I'm not going child spree here, with childs arguments and the clasic: You are stupid, no you are stupid. No, it was just and encoaragement. It said that in my post. Yes it was rushed, and yes, you can critic him, but say all the hard things about Sam, what are you basing that on? I have never met him, and I have never seen him, therefor it isn't possiple for me to talk about him. Only of his projects. And KS VII has its moments, as I stated before, but the use of turning back the day isn't used, which is bad.
And Satanus is just I name I picked:)

Victory
May 26th, 2011, 10:06 PM
I'm not going to dignify your "retorts" with an educated answer, because even when you're agreeing with people, you're not agreeing with what they said.

Satanus
May 30th, 2011, 03:47 PM
No, cause there is a difference of not liking something, and hate someone for what they made. I'm saying that I can see why the movie isn't that good, but it isn't right to throgh hate post's at him, for his job. Just because you can't see the way to come with and educated asnwer, dosn't meen that it shouldn't be done here.

Kreekakon
May 30th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Hating him? I don't see anyone hating him. Everyone was just giving their opinions on the film. Though some were harsh, they were completely rational.

Killing_Time
May 30th, 2011, 04:15 PM
No, cause there is a difference of not liking something, and hate someone for what they made. I'm saying that I can see why the movie isn't that good, but it isn't right to throgh hate post's at him, for his job. Just because you can't see the way to come with and educated asnwer, dosn't meen that it shouldn't be done here.

You weren't around in the Stick Death communities in the past, were you? Cause then you might've had some rather negative emotions towards the man, too.

DrunkCat
May 30th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Satanus = Samus.

Victory
May 30th, 2011, 04:55 PM

I've stated on SEVERAL occasions that I don't hate Samus, nor am I judging him based on his skill. Saying he got lazy, is not the same as saying that he's a bad artist altogether. I know he can probably do better, but that's not the case here, and that's not what's being discussed. If you have such a hard on for Samus, then go watch the video again and jerk off. Whatever you do, do it in private; no one gives a shit about your bias.

Satanus = Samus.

If not, it makes it all the more depressing.

BanHammor
May 30th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Satanus = Samus.

It would really explain everything...
That or Satanus is less than 13 year old.

Killing_Time
May 30th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Alright folks, no need to start picking on him altogether. One thing is building a constructive argument, another is wild accusations.

Jedi-L
May 30th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Alright folks, no need to start picking on him altogether. One thing is building a constructive argument, another is wild accusations.

It would make sense though. Satanus is far too ardent in his support to just be a random fanboy. And I don't think Samus is above making an account just to try to support his creation, even if his supporting arguments are piss poor.

DrunkCat
May 30th, 2011, 06:59 PM

Awww, but I brought out my best pitchfork and torch. Had it polished and everything.

Any who, it wouldnt've been the first time. I mean, "fraise"? Seriously?

Blackwater
June 1st, 2011, 12:41 AM
Jesus Christ, this exists?

Satanus
June 1st, 2011, 04:31 PM
First of all, no, I'm not Samus.
Second, yes, I was around when the Stick Death first came around. And victory, I don't care what you think about me, but saying that I adore this dude, and jerking off to KS VII, what makes you say that? Have I offended you? Have I told you, that you don't know shit? No, I have only comment on your post, and you have taken it as an insult. I No one can be right all the time, but aparently you think you are.
And all you others. You say that you can make a educated statement, but all I see is childish bullshit. I debated a little, and suddenly you think I'm Samus. Or 13? What the hell. If you can't debate normaly, whitout bitching about how dumb others are, why are you even here? I just said, what I think about the movie, and of you read my former post, I already said what was good, and what was bad. It is disapointing, and he could have done better, but the reason he didn't I don't know, I just made a quess.
So calm down, instead of denigrate every one who dosn't agree with you.

Satanus
June 1st, 2011, 04:32 PM
By the way, You can see where I'm from under my avatar...

Kreekakon
June 1st, 2011, 05:03 PM
I'll accept your own opinion of the film. You're perfectly allowed to do that and no one should bash you for it. But here is where you actually went wrong in the first place:

Wanna new ending, do one yourself, and let's see it. You can't expect someone to make a great movie evry single time

Okay, with the fraise, do it yourselft, I know that there is expectations to live up to and so on, but what I meant, is that other than Oscar in here are good at animation, so if you don't like it, then try it out, and perhabs it is better.
I already discussed the flaw in this statement. The fact that a critic cannot recreate what is being criticized is no excuse that he shouldn't be criticizing it. It's the same thing as saying people who can't cook aren't allowed to say bad food is disgusting.

I'm saying that I can see why the movie isn't that good, but it isn't right to throgh hate post's at him, for his job.
Already discussed this too. Everyone was just giving their opinion on the film, and harsh opinions do not totally equal "hate posts".

The main reason Victory got so fed up with you was that you were trying to support your opinion with these statements which are flawed facts, and not your opinions. And Victory's calling you "a 13 year old fan boy who jerks off" is his way of saying he doesn't like your way of supporting your opinion, which I agree may have been a bit unnecessarily harsh. Still, Victory is right here.

Satanus
June 1st, 2011, 05:30 PM
Okay. Let me finaly say, whay I made the statement of do it yourself. I know, that it isn't a good statement, when we are talking movies. However, this is a site, kind of is, a place where animators can show there skills, and see what Oscar is doin. Therefor I thought, that some people in here had the skills to make their own fanfic. That is the only reason, and I stated that earlier. And for the hate post thingy. That was just what I got from reading the posts in here. If that is a wrong analysis, then that's my fault. I take that on my cape.
And finaly, the flaws wans't really there. I stated the facts there was, and you just didn't agree. You said that moviemakers have expectaions to live up to. That is true, but that dosn't meen that they don't try to live up to them(I know that some don't, but others tries), it just mean that they discover, that the ideas they had, just isn't that good i real life. That is the moviebuiness. Unpredicteble. Therefor, they try to live up to them, but sometimes, they don't. That is a fact. And if you don't think that is true, well then prove me wrong, and I will look into it, to see if your right.

Kreekakon
June 1st, 2011, 05:39 PM
I agree. Sometimes moviemakers want to live up to expectations very much, but after all their hard work they might still fail, which frankly speaking is truly quite a shame.

But even so, we shouldn't take pointless pity on them and say something like (I know you might not mean this. It's just an example):

Aww you worked so hard on it, and failed. But don't worry we'll acknowledge your devotion, and ignore all the flaws in the film.

What should be said is:

I understand that you worked very hard on this. However it's still not all that up to standard. Things you can improve are as follows................(Insert criticism)

Even if they don't say it so "softly", criticism, even if it's harsh, should be accepted by any mature artist.

Next, I also now understand what you meant by saying "do it yourself". Still, it's completely beside the point. We're discussing the official release that is in this thread. Even if we had better ideas, and even if we could do it, we still have responsibilities as viewers to give our feedback on the actual film here, which turns out in this case to not be that positive.

BanHammor
June 1st, 2011, 05:53 PM
Okay. Let me finaly say, whay I made the statement of do it yourself. I know, that it isn't a good statement, when we are talking movies. However, this is a site, kind of is, a place where animators can show there skills, and see what Oscar is doin. Therefor I thought, that some people in here had the skills to make their own fanfic. That is the only reason, and I stated that earlier. And for the hate post thingy. That was just what I got from reading the posts in here. If that is a wrong analysis, then that's my fault. I take that on my cape.
And finaly, the flaws wans't really there. I stated the facts there was, and you just didn't agree. You said that moviemakers have expectaions to live up to. That is true, but that dosn't meen that they don't try to live up to them(I know that some don't, but others tries), it just mean that they discover, that the ideas they had, just isn't that good i real life. That is the moviebuiness. Unpredicteble. Therefor, they try to live up to them, but sometimes, they don't. That is a fact. And if you don't think that is true, well then prove me wrong, and I will look into it, to see if your right.

No. We do not make fanfic when the original is bad. We make fanfic if we are inspired with the original.

They have the right not to live up to expectations, so we naturally have the right to bash their creations for being bad. Rotten tomatoes, you know.

Satanus
June 1st, 2011, 06:00 PM
I can see your point. And I don't review softly, but I also don't make the statement, that this is how he did it. Some of the post on the first and second page are kinda like that. Therefor my first post. It ended up alomost hately, even between members in here, which, as you say, wasn't the point. And I review both the good and bad in movies.
Any way, there are sometimes, that a fanfic comes out of an poor sequel. You could call it an KS VII reboot.
And just to be sure. KS had is moments, but failed to make a good conclusion. What these are, is stated in an earlier post.

Kreekakon
June 1st, 2011, 06:12 PM
I can see your point. And I don't review softly, but I also don't make the statement, that this is how he did it. Some of the post on the first and second page are kinda like that. Therefor my first post. It ended up alomost hately, even between members in here, which, as you say, wasn't the point.

You're right. It is beside the point. What the point was was the criticism which may have been a bit hard to detect under some slightly harsher comments.

EDIT The same applies for everyone eles's posts as well.

Any way, there are sometimes, that a fanfic comes out of an poor sequel. You could call it an KS VII reboot.

I agree. However that is still beside the point here (I know you probably realize this by now). Fanfics don't change a poor sequel, which in this case the sequel we are discussing.

And just to be sure. KS had is moments, but failed to make a good conclusion. What these are, is stated in an earlier post
You have your opinions ;)

Satanus
June 1st, 2011, 06:14 PM
Finally. We are on the same page. Took a while. But good. We got there:)

Muhendis100
June 2nd, 2011, 10:16 AM
Well not bad but its not my thinking KP 7
i want more more action

xXHolographicXx
June 5th, 2011, 02:02 PM
I was expecting something better after all those years.. :D

Zackie
June 6th, 2011, 01:16 PM
I agree with all those who justified KP7 is a disappointment.

Kenneth
June 12th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Oh boy, none of this makes any sense. How many times does that kid have to get killed to die?! Or at least some sort of ending that is positive instead of the insanely overflowing amount of negativeness this series represents?

But I'll admit, it was hard to tie it all together. How would you be able to justify the protagonist's actions if he just goes on a random killing spree? Or make a shocking ending out of it. Maybe he should not have developed a plot out of it. In effect, he just cornered himself.

Disappointing, but glad to see he tried in the least.

Kreekakon
June 13th, 2011, 04:45 AM
I'd say that there was potential for this series to have had a good ending, but in the end he wasted that potential.

Scythe Cat
June 13th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Alright? Can I get this straight? D:
From now on, is Jase immortal? And wadda-? Barry didn't care if he was going to die. The fact that he became corrupted and did things as he "pleasured to do" brought him to insanity to not care to die. Am I right?

BTW, it's been awhile Kreek! ;P